Split 1 - R3: Sakitto - 13th Feb 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Make sure that your setup is not defaulting you back to Primes Mr Scoops

There seems to be an odd setup bug where if you don't go in and check your setup before you go on track when the session starts you can sometimes have the wrong settings

Again, I've not put in the practice required for tonight, so I'll be looking forward to my mid pack battle again!! I think I can squeeze a 10.xx for qualy, but that's if I can synchronise the push and pull of the oars correctly.... :D

Last edited:

stolnikas

Community Member
Reaction score
I was doing mid 1.11's middle of last week, come to practice this afternoon and i'm struggling to get into the 1.14's, what's the point in me even turning up apart from to give everyone else a laugh at how crap I am with this car.

Maybe the problems is in wrong compound? Yesterday i had same issue, just changed to soft slicks.

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Nope, have the supersoft tyres on, everything looks what it should as far as my memory goes, i'm just shit.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I presumed you've confirmed you're on supersoft tyres in telemetry whilst on-track because, even if you've saved that as your setup, it will send you out on Prime tyres to start with.

Dropping 3 seconds a lap is bizarre as that is down there into either 'Rain' (rather than Light Rain) or 'Prime tyre' time territory. Here's hoping you find your rhythm again in time for the race :)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry people but I cant drive tonight. I have to go with my wife to pre-Valentine's dinner because tommorow we cannot go.

Sorry.
I promise I wont be absent in future races.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeh this is great im making places up without even starting lol... @2scoops i can chuck you over my revised set up if you want its a stable mid 11s (well when i get in the groove that is) it might help you dude...

Yeh this is great im making places up without even starting lol... @2scoops i can chuck you over my revised set up if you want its a stable mid 11s (well when i get in the groove that is) it might help you dude...
Or it could be that your just over trying mate i was on last night with ramiboo and was 2 seconds off what i can usualy do as i was trying to out do him lol...

EDIT...
And iv also completed my mission for this race without even starting lol.. My goal was to finish higher than last time and thanks to dama i have lol...

Last edited:

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
Sorry @jonnotheone , didn't realise I was your yard stick last night. If you told me I'd have backed off a bit. ;)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry @jonnotheone , didn't realise I was your yard stick last night. If you told me I'd have backed off a bit. ;)
Lol dont think i did too bad i was less than half a second off you lol and even for a breif 2 to 3 laps i was faster..

DeBuG^

Community Member
Reaction score
This could be by far my worse race to start at for the first one.... Wet... Crap setup...

Apologies to the people lapping me!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Little update for you guys, @Elmo will join us for this event as a guest driver. He will be driving for Team SMS, show him how to drive! :p :)

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Edit: Scratch that. Session already up...

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Gunna be a very tough one tonight absalutly full of flu. And we all know man flu is the worst lol but i shall be strapping my helmet on and keeping my hankies next to me whilst i race.. So i wont be talking much tonight..

Laiders

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Well that was a disappointing end to what looked like it was going to setup to be a good race. Unfortunately I span in 130R in front of @Ashnoom and we both got stuck in the pits when we pitted for damage, sorry man! And damn Pcars 1 bugs!

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well that was a disappointing end to what looked like it was going to setup to be a good race. Unfortunately I span in 130R in front of @Ashnoom and we both got stuck in the pits when we pitted for damage, sorry man! And damn Pcars 1 bugs!
yep another one here got stuck in my pit box

Ashnoom

Community Member
Reaction score
Yeah, that was a rather unfortunate end. I don't mind DNF'ing due to my own fault, but due to bugs is just a tad infuriating.

Also seeing @Cluck doing donuts around the pillar was quite sad to see.

Ashnoom

Community Member
Reaction score
Getting stuck with @Laiders

20170213211901_1.jpg 20170213212007_1.jpg

DeBuG^

Community Member
Reaction score
Sad to hear what happened to you guys!!! Let's hope the next one is better :)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not a good race for me. Had a very good setup and qualified 6th! I even could improve after the start and was 5th until I lost the car in the chicane in lap 2 or 3. Rejoined at the end of the field and battled my way back. It was going well, until I hit the spinning Laiders in R130. I just couldn't avoid him. Pitted instantly as my car was heavily damaged. Rejoined and started working my way back up the field. Until I got to P10 and found Col McCoy in front of me. I was faster and closed up on him, but spun 2 times in the chicane and one time in Turn 2 and damaged the car again. Then I decided to finish the race in P10. I'm a little bit mad with myself for screwing up this race as I had a good car and good setup and was confident I could finish in P8 or P7. But sadly it wasn't to be for me...... Better luck next time I guess.

Edit: Oh yeah, credits go to Puffpirat for giving me some tips that helped me in qualy and race!

Last edited:

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Awesome race once again, thanks. The conditions were very tricky and I feel lucky I've passed through without incidents.

Sadly I can tell my replay is in bad shape again, most of the player's name are scrambled, some are even missing, plus the game crashes in the middle.

I'm not sure why this is happening but that session wasn't looking very sane. And clearly it is very unfortunate that some players got stuck in the pits, which is indeed the most frustrating way to end a race. Let's hope for a better situation the next time :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread