Split 1 - R2: Nürburgring - 30th Jan 2017 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So I did a couple of laps using the weather conditions as set. I can drive low 1m15, high 1m14 comfortably with full fuel, however I can't go lower than 1m14s6. During the practise session I got very close to my time trial time with full fuel. I guess the aliens will take off in the distance and I'll have some nice battles in the mid field.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I will be bad again. I dont have a chair :( My new pedals can't go on playseat challenge, and if I put wheel on the table, it is too high. Grr....

With all that I could't get lower than 1:16 with his combo. I need something quickly and siple to fix all that in next 2-3 days.

Btw thanks Mikey for setup, I cut off 2 secs instantly.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will be bad again. I dont have a chair :( My new pedals can't go on playseat challenge, and if I put wheel on the table, it is too high. Grr....

With all that I could't get lower than 1:16 with his combo. I need something quickly and siple to fix all that in next 2-3 days.

Btw thanks Mikey for setup, I cut off 2 secs instantly.
Yey finaly ill have someone to play with untill i bin it lol..

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I did some practice (my wheel is now attached to the desk monitor right behind, pedals against the wall and just seat from playseat Challenge with carpet below and I ditched head tracker (waiting for Oculus :)) ) and I had fun for first time after new years break.
I was very slow until engaged Cluck in TT as rabbit. I saw where I am making mistakes due to racing line and automatically I was below 1:16 (huge success). So I hope not to be last in Mondays race. Cheers

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yesterday I did some practice (my wheel is now attached to the desk monitor right behind, pedals against the wall and just seat from playseat Challenge with carpet below and I ditched head tracker (waiting for Oculus :)) ) and I had fun for first time after new years break.
I was very slow until engaged Cluck in TT as rabbit. I saw where I am making mistakes due to racing line and automatically I was below 1:16 (huge success). So I hope not to be last in Mondays race. Cheers
Ohh well thank you very much dama lol i was hoping to atleast have a battle with one person.. You have now shatterd my dreams of not being last lol.

PatatorJohn

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I had a number of sessions in race conditions and I wouldn't dare with any predictions. This is going to be a very interesting race. Basically I think it will be all about setup, temperature management and car control, thus I'm with the impression that those starting with a lower but safe pace might be well positioned at the end :)

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Right soumy iv no doubt youll be on pole. So remeber its ..... All drivers get ready.....green green green.... Lol

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ohh yey be a good race for me i cant even get out of the 20s now atm that puts me 7 seconds off the pace.. Knew i should of threw my oulton lap...

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the Bac, the more I practice the worse I seem to get, so i'm not touching the car at all today until 18.30 and see how that goes :D

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm not a big fan of the Bac, the more I practice the worse I seem to get, so i'm not touching the car at all today until 18.30 and see how that goes :D
First time iv drove it in a week dont know how i can go from very high 15s low 16s to ruddy 20s iv changed nothing since i got it to how i feel comfy with it..maybe its me trying to hard lol...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
First time iv drove it in a week dont know how i can go from very high 15s low 16s to ruddy 20s iv changed nothing since i got it to how i feel comfy with it..maybe its me trying to hard lol...

Maybe you are driving with the wrong tires? By the sounds of it..

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
BTW what tyres are right? Supersoft?

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
BTW what tyres are right? Supersoft?

Dama, Supersofts are THE tires.

BTW: I did a 5,5 km run yesterday in about 29 minutes..........since my last run 1 1/2 year ago. My muscle ache is ok at the moment, but I'm affraid of the race this evening. Needing to smash my heavy pedal a couple of times a lap will kill my leg I'm affraid. But somehow I have a good feeling about this race.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I menaged to go below 1:15.5 :cool:
I feel like a rocket

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
lol noo my issue was wrong foot wear. im now back to my times now just by swapping shoes seems i can feel the pedals better now seriously..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread