Split 1 - General Chat (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

This is the main thread for the Revolution Cup - Season 2. Here you can chat about anything with your fellow league drivers!

General Information
Race Day:
Mondays
Event start: 18:30 (UTC time)

Useful Links

Drivers

@Suomy @Cluck @Puffpirat @Col_McCoy @t0daY @SBart_uk @Pamellaaa @Blue Monkey @ProjectPD @ramiboo @Battenberg @MelBonkers @PatatorJohn

@GioVtec @streeter46 @Thomas Sikora @Nighttiger @stolnikas @FlyingKman @FuBii @2scoops @SillySausage @Laiders @Invincible @rillo7105 @jamesl91 @Feanor

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Really looking forward to this. The shakedown event, on Thursday night, showed how much fun this car is going to be. Just need to find myself a teammate ...

Good luck to everybody taking part. Let's show the world how good this car and, more importantly, how great this league is!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just a little heads up - You can discuss everything around team finding/creating in the Team Registration thread :)

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
First RSR season for me, will give my 1000% best for sure. :rage:

Thomas Sikora

Community Member
Reaction score
@t0daY @MelBonkers In zolder, 5th. June i can't participate.
Did we have reserve driver?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Suomy

Community Member
Reaction score
Sadly i will be leaving the revolution cup as my wheel has broke :( and i won't be buying another one Until the end of the year. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the season and guess i will see you guys around in the Project Cars 2 leagues.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Sadly i will be leaving the revolution cup as my wheel has broke :( and i won't be buying another one Until the end of the year. I hope everyone enjoys the rest of the season and guess i will see you guys around in the Project Cars 2 leagues.
Got an old ps3/ xbox controller kicking about? Hehehe

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sorry to hear that Suomy :( . Maybe some luck will look down on you and we can see you back here, racing with us again, soon :)

streeter46

Community Member
Reaction score
im sorry but i will have to drop out the league, ive had some problems witch is stopping me being able to attend on monday evenings sorry for wasting your time..

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I found this interesting article in my favourite motorsport magazine. Worth a read! :p

All Sweet and No Meat?

This week Outback Racing Magazine were invited behind the scenes and into the garage at Meaty Treat Racing HQ to see how things are for the team at the mid-season point and what measures they are taking to try and pull themselves a bit further up the standings.

Straight away it was clear to see Meaty Treat are a team of mixed emotions, with a definite split between each side of the garage. In the first three races of the season Pro-driver @Battenberg has surprised everyone with his solid, points-scoring finishes for the team in every race, bringing his #12 Caterham home in a stellar P3 last time out at rainy Zolder!

With the shock departure of @GioVtec from championship-leading Puffy Vtec Racing after encountering technical difficulties in his #11 car, many people up and down the pit-lane were questioning who would move to fill the feisty Mexican's seat - Battenberg seeming to be the most likely candidate.

Our pit-lane correspondent Tonald Drump managed to get championship organiser @t0daY's thoughts on the possible team move: "Wanting to switch team now halfway through the season? Are you joking me? The teams are already organised and Battenberg is a pro driver anyway as well as @Puffpirat so it would be stupid and unfair for them to do that."

However it is a very different story only a few metres away on the other side of the garage. Coming into season two of the Revolution Cup, Meaty Treat Racing Am-driver SillySausage was considered a solid mid-pack racer, sitting just outside the top ten in most of his season one races with a similar performance expected to continue in season two. But things have not gone well for the sole Australian driver. A personal best finish of 20th for the season so far is far below his team's expectations.

We were able to catch up with the downcast Am-driver to see what seemed to be the problem: "I feel relatively comfortable in the car and I don't feel as if I'm doing anything any different from last season. Battenberg has given me some tips with my car setup which helped a bit but I am just so far off the pace of all the other drivers", Mr. Sausage states, "I didn't get as much seat-time as I would've liked in pre-season testing but I don't think that would have had such a big impact on my season. Perhaps it's the influx of very quick drivers at the top of the table pushing me down or maybe my body just rejects the new car for season two, I don't know. All I can do is practice, practice, practice and hope something magical happens. I'm looking forward to Bathurst next week. Being so comfortable around that track might be just what I need to see some improvements."

Could Bathurst be the turning point for SillySausage? Is home turf for the Aussie what Meaty Treat Racing need to have both drivers back firing on all cylinders? So far Battenberg has done all the heavy lifting, let's see if his teammate is able to pull his weight and push the team up the championship standings.

To catch all the action from next week's Revolution Cup race at Mount Panorama, Bathurst tune in to the official RSR livestream coverage.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Awesome stuff, I missed those post race stories :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What a gaggle! :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Congratulation @Puffpirat for winning RSR Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread