Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Roster Changes

@Cluck is retiring from the season. @miagi is being promoted to a pro driver and becomes @drukqs new teammate.

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Sad to see @Cluck retiring from the season but hopefully he will comeback stronger than ever for next season :D

Hi @miagi feel free to add me on steam where we can discuss team stuff :D

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
@Cluck @Invincible how about a RSR TT competition, 1 car 1 track per month? So everyone has more than enough time to set a time. Competition is very time-consuming and wears me out sometimes...5 weather slots, that's 5 setups! Being quite new I also need to learn most of the tracks as well. Maybe we should reduce it to 2 weather slots? Race 1, quali ws1, race ws1....race 2, quali ws1, race ws1 and ws2 ? Sometimes competition makes me feel that we are some sort of live-track weather test team.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
@Cluck You just put out YT videos of your TT for every next cup race so I can learn to drive as usual from it. Thanx

:D

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
@Cluck @Invincible how about a RSR TT competition, 1 car 1 track per month? So everyone has more than enough time to set a time. Competition is very time-consuming and wears me out sometimes...5 weather slots, that's 5 setups! Being quite new I also need to learn most of the tracks as well. Maybe we should reduce it to 2 weather slots? Race 1, quali ws1, race ws1....race 2, quali ws1, race ws1 and ws2 ? Sometimes competition makes me feel that we are some sort of live-track weather test team.

Thank you for the kind invitation - really appreciated. But I think I will dismantle my racing-rig and put it aside for a while. Most likely I won't be back in the back in the seat until the next gen of sims (except ACC - GT3 only is boring af) and VR headsets arrived.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
From past experience, I don't think enough people would either take part or put in any real effort to make it worthwhile. Time trial appeals to a minority of people and from a racer's perspective I can understand why they don't find it that interesting.

EDIT : That said, this is not "writing the idea off", we'll have a chat (staff I mean) and will go from there. Cheers for the suggestion :)

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
From past experience, I don't think enough people would either take part or put in any real effort to make it worthwhile. Time trial appeals to a minority of people and from a racer's perspective I can understand why they don't find it that interesting.
:( trying to find something that might bring back the fun, so it becomes more like a hobby instead of setup 'home work'... my last 'stolen' suggestion is to setup a 1 to 1 challenge system, so you can challenge other 'equal' RSR drivers whenever it suits you time wise.

Last edited:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
:( trying to find something that might bring back the fun, so it becomes more like a hobby instead of setup 'home work'... my last 'stolen' suggestion is to setup a 1 to 1 challenge system, so you can challenge other 'equal' RSR drivers whenever it suits you time wise.
See my edit. We're going to have a chat about it as I have a rather wonderful talent for being wrong a lot of the time :D

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys, can you continue the TT discussion in the appropriate thread. It isn't related to Season 5. Thanks :)

F4H Murphy

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry guys but I will be retiring from the rest of the season.

Starting a new job and I simply won't have the time to run in leagues anymore

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi guys

In the past few races I've had weird contacts that made no sense to me, leaving me unharmed / weird damage whilst others had heavy damage.
I've looked around on forums and reddits to uncover if anyone else had issues like this, without any result. This means I have internet / software issues with pCars2. As it's the only sim where these issues occur, I'm not feeling doing a full diagnostic.
That comes to one conclusion for me, meaning I will have to pull out of the season to ensure nobody else gets hurt during the remaining races.

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi guys

In the past few races I've had weird contacts that made no sense to me, leaving me unharmed / weird damage whilst others had heavy damage.
I've looked around on forums and reddits to uncover if anyone else had issues like this, without any result. This means I have internet / software issues with pCars2. As it's the only sim where these issues occur, I'm not feeling doing a full diagnostic.
That comes to one conclusion for me, meaning I will have to pull out of the season to ensure nobody else gets hurt during the remaining races.
These kind of contacts have happened to me and other people in this series. I think it's netcode related. It looks like everybody is on the same boat with this so I'd suggest you not to retire for this reason

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
These kind of contacts have happened to me and other people in this series. I think it's netcode related. It looks like everybody is on the same boat with this so I'd suggest you not to retire for this reason

We're in this together. :):)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
When are we going to see details for Indianapolis and updated results?

I have 2 reasons. The first, more selfish is that I'm on holiday for most of next week, so if I don't get to practice tomorrow, I'll be going into the races cold, hitting the conditions first time. The second reason is that I would like to prepare some assets for the intro video/broadcast including the race details (and league table standings *cough*) and again they need to be done well in advance if they are to make it into the intro video.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
When are we going to see details for Indianapolis and updated results?

I have 2 reasons. The first, more selfish is that I'm on holiday for most of next week, so if I don't get to practice tomorrow, I'll be going into the races cold, hitting the conditions first time. The second reason is that I would like to prepare some assets for the intro video/broadcast including the race details (and league table standings *cough*) and again they need to be done well in advance if they are to make it into the intro video.

Threads will be posted this weekend. Results are already done (since wednesday btw).

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Threads will be posted this weekend. Results are already done (since wednesday btw).
weird, I am getting no alerts on that thread at all :( That's good though, as it's one of the longer bits to update the prettified tables for stream.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
weird, I am getting no alerts on that thread at all :( That's good though, as it's one of the longer bits to update the prettified tables for stream.

Because I am just editing posts. You can't get notifications of that.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It’s because the posts are already there (with placeholders) and only get updated once the race is done :)

Admin ninja’d :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread