Split 1/2 - Top 5 Moves of the Week (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello guys!

It is with great sadness that i have to announce that i am pulling out from this series due to lack of time to produce the contents in a timely fashion.
When i approached RSR to produce this series i was a few days away from being aware that i would have to move home, which happened last weekend. This obviously took a toll on my availability and to make matters worse i do not have Internet connection yet.
I am already one race behind soon to be two, and i will be 4 races behind as i will be unavailable with professional commitments until Friday and out of the country for the next 2 weeks only returning on the day before the last race.

Therefore, i think it is time to pass the torch to someone! I hope there is a willing member to continue the series :). @t0daY can you tag all the members to see if we have a volunteer? :D
I'm hoping you guys understand this decision, as i did not take it lightly, since i committed myself to this project and i did not want to let anyone down...this events were unforeseen :(.
Thanks for your appreciation and your feedback.
I'll see you guys on track by mid-September :D.

Tiago 'drukqs' Loureiro

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all the work so far @drukqs I hope the house move goes smoothly. I’ll happily step in and give it a go if no one else is really desperate to do it?

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
I’m going to need the split 1 & 2 replay files from Catalunya and Spa if I’m going to try and catch up on those rounds this weekend when I have time. So if anyone has them please let me know. If not I’ll just start fresh and do the last two rounds.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I’m going to need the split 1 & 2 replay files from Catalunya and Spa if I’m going to try and catch up on those rounds this weekend when I have time. So if anyone has them please let me know. If not I’ll just start fresh and do the last two rounds.

I can get you the split 2 replays

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
Driver: Mearcat (hehe self glorification :))
Split: 2
Race: Feature
Timestamp on replay: lap 4 - from 3:41 - 4:12
Description: Chasing down Erikhfp through turns 10 & 11 when Erik out brakes himself into Turn 12. I capitalize and take the inside with some side by side racing through turn 13 eventually keeping ahead :).
Video (optional): I can supply one but it won't come out in good quality.

Driver: Jamesl91
Timestamp on replay: lap 7/8 - from 8:46 - 9:13
Description: Jamesl91 gets a good run out of the last corner onto the pit straight, using the draft from the car in front, performs a dummy weave trying to unsettle Vsonic. Gets along side Vsonic into the first corner cleanly and makes it stick though Vsonic stays close on James gearbox.
Video (optional): As above

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
One more.......

Driver: Freak Superman
Race: Sprint
Timestamp on replay: lap 1 Turns 5,6 to 7 (about +40 secs from start, guessing as not got access to video)
Description: Freak Superman gets a great run out of the high speed chicane (T5/6) onto the back straight, getting a strong draft from Vsonic allowing Freak to weave successfully between Vsonic and Darksi, completing the pass before T7. Very guttsy.

Video (optional): No access at present

Last edited:

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i am very happy that sillysausage took this series.im glad you guys keep the wheel turning!

next season hopefully we can return, perhaps ill split the job with sillysausage :)

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Don't forgot to submit your moves of Indianapolis! I can't make a top 5 moves if I don't have 5 moves! :p

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Don't forgot to submit your moves of Indianapolis! I can't make a top 5 moves if I don't have 5 moves! :p
Just remembers a move....will post details later

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Driver: @Nighttiger and @Elodyr
Split: 1
Timestamp on replay: ~ 10:10
Description: Batlle with Elodyr over 2/3rd of the lap. Elodyr gets a good tow on the S/F straight, tries a move, cuts back passen me on the outside. I get a better exit into the chicane and the backstraight. Side by side through the outside and I manage to get the position back. Very good and fair racing, was very enjoyable.

Video:

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Elodyr I remember side by side action together in the first laps of R1. I won't be home this weekend, if you could give the info and replay to @SillySausage he might have another one?

Elodyr

Community Member
Reaction score
Driver: @Taorminator and @Elodyr
Split: 1
Timestamp on replay: - (Lap 1 after turn 3)
Description: After a little scuffle with Nighttiger Taorminator gets the pass done in the little chicane before the 2nd straight. Gain the position back after a small mistake from Tao by going into T8 side by side with him.

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
This week's episode of "Top 5 Moves" for round 6 at Indianapolis is live! I hope you all enjoy, thanks everyone for your submissions. Bring on Dubai! :)

Congrats for putting this all together so quickly! :) It's good to have it continued :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread