Split 1/2 - Top 5 Moves of the Week (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
One people say I give you a nudge, other people say I was still between you and Puffi and you drive into me...;)
Who cares in the end? We had a cool and I think fair battle at the front and I span a couple laps later by my own :happy:

I totally agree with you, it was an awesome battle but I do not think I drove into you. Worst case thats me spinning out and collecting people behind me...

F4H Murphy

Community Member
Reaction score
Driver: F4H Murphy
Split: 1

MOVE 1
Race: Sprint
Timestamp on replay: 00:00 - 01:02
Description: Started P9 and moved to P5

MOVE 2
Race: Feature
Timestamp on replay: 00:00 - 00:43
Description: P7 - P5 round the outside of first corner at race start, then avoidance of P4 on exit of T1 and spin to last with slight contact in T3

MOVE 3
Timestamp on replay: 05:40 - 06:12
Description: P16 -> P15 Move started at penultimate corner and finished with round the out side at final corner

MOVE 4

Timestamp on replay: 13:39 - 14:29
Description: P10-> P9 Final turn up to T5 side by side action with @UnstopaPaul

MOVE 5
Timestamp on replay: 37:31 - 37:57
Description: P4 -> P3 End of last sector Lap 20 onto Lap 21 with a pass round the outside of Turn 1 @Elodyr

Have included the turn numbers I am going by as they differ from map to map online

Attachments

• Brno96.97ec375b88a635548e98d67b9107a428.png
    Brno96.97ec375b88a635548e98d67b9107a428.png
    66.1 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys,

It's difficult already to go through all the action on the replays and produce a video. It is even more difficult if you don't help me by submiting your stuff on the requested template :). It's not me being picky it's just that it makes my life easier :).

This week i only have a week to produce the video before the next race so shedule is tight :) the more time i can have to produce the video the better.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Guys,

It's difficult already to go through all the action on the replays and produce a video. It is even more difficult if you don't help me by submiting your stuff on the requested template :). It's not me being picky it's just that it makes my life easier :).

This week i only have a week to produce the video before the next race so shedule is tight :) the more time i can have to produce the video the better.

Welcome to the world of beeing on the organizing side of things :p

ProjectPD

Community Member
Reaction score
I totally agree with you, it was an awesome battle but I do not think I drove into you. Worst case thats me spinning out and collecting people behind me...

:eek:... Okay

Im sad for not saving my replay and see it again from my point of view. I was sure the scene was a bit different. :confused:

In this case I just have to say sorry and well reacted from your side. :rolleyes:

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Driver: drukqs
Timestamp on replay: Lap 1 (forgot to take the timestamp)
Description: close call on a car spinned in the middle of the track on top of the uphill straight.
Video:
OMG That was me x) Oopsi ^^'

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I wont have time to check my replays before the deadline. :(
I actually had moves this round, there might be some hidden gems.

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Driver: @steveg200 on @CatchAGlimpse
Race: Sprint
Timestamp on replay: 10:10
Description: Brilliant move, holding it on the outside for two corners to complete the move on the following long left hander. Saw the move in the stream, I loved how clean and measured it was.
Video (optional):

Link to stream:

I'm uploading something that I hope you can use:

Ashnoom

Community Member
Reaction score
Driver: Ashnoom
Timestamp on replay: Whole lap 1
Description: Going from second to last to 11th position in a single lap, without nudging no-one (I think)
Video (optional): Sorry, no video.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Driver: t0daY + ProjectPD
Timestamp on replay: [Lap 3 / After turn 4] [Lap 4 / After turn 1] [Lap 5 / After last turn]
Description: Overall pretty "nasty" fight between @ProjectPD and myself. Unluckily ended way to early after lap 5. But the fight as such was really great. Great defending, fair attacking :)
Video (optional):

Lap 3

Lap 4

Lap 5

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Jamesl91 i'm still awaiting for your submission :) deadline is this afternoon. I want to get going later today hopefully :)

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Submission period is over. I'm including @Jamesl91 for analysis as i do not have any other Split 2 submission! cmon guys at Split 2 we need your participation too.

I got a record 12 submissions this time, so better start working on them :).

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
you wanted me to provide the video too?

@drukqs

Driver
: Jamesl91/ximjakey
Split: 2
Timestamp on replay: know idea on exact time but first corner on first lap
Description: jakey goes around the outside of t1 finding alot of grip and overtakes me as i was pulling across but noticed just in time
Video (optional): Not on PC and internet is crappy ;(

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
great work @drukqs thanks for your efforts. I think my personal aim is now to appear in all 5 moves in one week ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread