Split 1/2 - R0: Red Bull Ring - 12th July 2018 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

benimi

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I wont be able to make this race either. Sorry. :(

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The substation feeding our area burnt down - I'm sitting without power. According to their estimates I should have power for the race on the 16th, but at this stage it seems like I'll be missing this race. And I love RBR :mad:

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'll be there (assuming work doesn't go tits-up again) :)

Vince

Community Member
Reaction score
sorry to say I won't make it, for I will be out of town to visit my family.

eagle

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm sorry, but I can't race today, I was in Kiyv at holidays and now I'm at road to Moscow...

Last edited:

Erik

Community Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, I have a major work emergency which means I can't be at tonight's event. Sorry guys

kobusnell

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The substation feeding our area burnt down - I'm sitting without power. According to their estimates I should have power for the race on the 16th, but at this stage it seems like I'll be missing this race. And I love RBR :mad:

ETA for substation is Sunday. Unfortunately I'm not able to race tonight. :(

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I won't make it to this one either :( Installing a new floor in the hallway and this is taking me ages...

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I will definitely be on the track

kaleeb42

Community Member
Reaction score
Work is stupid busy today. A lot of bullshit to deal with. Put me down as not being able to race for now. I'll show up if I can. Sorry for late notice.

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
My live stream of tonight's race :)

Onufmi

Community Member
Reaction score
Honestly... I totally forget about this event. I was so excited and about the league that i set reminders to all Monday races. I can't believe that i missed this one. :banghead: Is pre-season test something like a door to the season that i just missed??

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
so...how do i reply without being a pure venting machine and not get banned from the forums...

Absolutely horrendous experience i had tonight and i am really looking forward to a better experience next Monday.

Thank you for the event RSR, my only comment is that i would ask if it it's possible for the championship events to stick to the shedule the best you can. I understand today is specific situation, but, well...thats it.

See you on Monday.

Sonic

Community Member
Reaction score
Video perezalil, now in good quality and without lags!
A good breakthrough from the last places ended after the second turn on an indirect flight and landing on the roof. I'm deceiving for the spoiled race with my uncontrolled car. After leaving for the pits, he witnessed a tension race VR.

Last edited:

King-Kodiak

Community Member
Reaction score
As @The Wayfaerer had a few technical difficulties, here is where my recording will be. There is no break in the recording between the 2 races, I just muted everything.

LOOOOOOOVED it, such a great race. Quite a lot of mayhem going on at the beginning of the 2nd race particularly, but I'm not surprised squeezing 32 cars into RBR :)

Such an amazing series for me to commentate on, as my very first ever commentary was these cars, a series which @t0daY would go on to be champion of :)

F4H Murphy

Community Member
Reaction score
On the stream it looks like I caused the accident on Lap 20 into Turn 3 with you @Elodyr , but this is not the case

Someone used me as a brake on my right hand side and then failed to wait. I am very sorry. I was just a passenger for the crash :(

Even though I spun in race 1 and ran out of fuel, and had a complete mare of a 2nd race.....in heindsight I have learnt a lot about the car and will get working on my strategies and my race starts off the line.

Looking forward to Mondays race. See you guys there :)

Last edited:

Diluvian

Community Member
Reaction score
Maybe someone can record my crash on lap 27? Forgot to save the replay of it and I would like to find out if I misjudged the situation or if I've been outbraked :).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread