RSR Unofficial Planned Racing (1 Viewer)

MikeyTT

Community Member
Reaction score
Probably aimed more at the admins than anything, but looking at the calendar, a couple of things struck me.
1) It has a lot of blank space
2) They are all official RSR events

We also have a big gap over Christmas, which is traditionally where most people have time off and can get into some gaming in (I know I will be). It would be a shame if I can't get on with other RSR guys during this time.

Firstly, I fully understand that running RSR isn't a simple task, and actually having time off from all the organising is something you all must do, so please don't take this post as criticism in any way.

So, for instance I know a couple of us tried out R3E last week, but it was organised really by a few forum posts. It's a bad example actually, but if we'd planned that a week or two in advance, it would have been nice to publicise that somewhere other than hidden deep in threads. Likewise with other games, such as AMS, AC, rFactor2, iRacing, etc. Obviously we're generally a pCars group, but I imagine there are a few of us who dip into other sims.

Is it feasible to open up posting calendar entries for unofficial races (with some rules on posting, etc.) ?

Now obviously care needs to be taken, so as not to clash with official events, but is there a viable way to get a single place where you can see what's going on? Calendar may not be the right choice TBH, but seems logical to me.

Edit: The other consideration is that sometimes I may not be able to plan ahead too far, due to my job, but I might suddenly become free (and I'm sure others are like this too). If I can then just quickly see what events may be on that night, I can jump on and join in.

Last edited:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I didnt want to start another thread to ask a question so ill put it here if you dont mind ..
@t0daY this community event thing is this just limited to racing or can it be used to set up fun nights on gta rocket league etc etc...???

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
For now it is only for racing, if you want to set up fun nights on GTA or Rocket League you can use the Various Games section for it. In the end we are still, mainly, a racing community :)

Users who are viewing this thread