Project CARS 2 RSR / PRD Sprint Series - R6: Long Beach (1 Viewer)

RSR / PRD Sprint Series - R6: Long Beach
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Sunday, February 3, 2019 - 19:00
Until: Sunday, February 3, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I just noticed that when you look at the final standings the last results are the results from race 1 only, is that a mistake or you have yet to complete with the other races results?

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
I just noticed that when you look at the final standings the last results are the results from race 1 only, is that a mistake or you have yet to complete with the other races results?
Maybe they are waiting for stewards' decision before publishing final results?

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Blame your teammate :p I’ve only gotten halfway through doing the results before being busy with work, they will be completed in the next 24hrs :)

EDIT: Results are now done :)

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Blame your teammate :p I’ve only gotten halfway through doing the results before being busy with work, they will be completed in the next 24hrs :)

EDIT: Results are now done :)
No worries mate :) thank you for the update ! you deserve this one :
20190207_193220.jpg

Josh

Community Member
Reaction score
Overall this was a great event. My first Championship with RSR. I enjoyed every battle. I am happy with my progression over the time. The Ginetta was a great car to drive and it was interesting to see the different strenghts play out.

Last night started well for me. I had a nice battle with @ProjectPD in the first race. The second race was quite chaotic. A bad start and a contact in the last corner after being pushed by @Josh left me with Aero dmg. In the end I managed to fight off the KTM but it was close. The third race was over before it really began. I had a strong start but overlooked that @Nakor was all the way on the inside. Apologies for the contact.

I hope we will see more events like this in the future.

I apologize for the contact @ovivoJR. Though I dont think I was totally to blame. We were two by two going into the last corner and I believe fab_Iceman went for the inside line on the final corner. Absolutely no where to go. was a good battle though throughout the race. KTM is fantastic in the corners but slowest by a mile on the straight lol
Post automatically merged:

This was my view. I will admit I was late on the brakes and plowed who was in front of me which resulted in you spinning there. It wasnt easy when we went three wide there. It was going to end in disaster I think either way. Hard enough two wide lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread