RSR International Cup - Season 1 - Time Trial (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well, I'm a bit ashamed with my time. I'm worlds apart from the rest.:confused: But this was the first time I drove BAC Mono, and I also don't know this Track well.
Steam ID: rider_nakor
TimeTrial Time: >1:05:??
Assists Used: None

(Screenshot is on the other Computer sorry, if really needed I'll upload it tomorrow.)
Good thing is, I have much room to get better! :D I hope having time to do some more laps tomorrow.

By the way, are we allowed to change car setup?

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm a bit ashamed with my time. I'm worlds apart from the rest.:confused: But this was the first time I drove BAC Mono, and I also don't know this Track well.

(Screenshot is on the other Computer sorry, if really needed I'll upload it tomorrow.)
Good thing is, I have much room to get better! :D I hope having time to do some more laps tomorrow.

Bloody well hope so - otherwise I've cheated and I'm still rubbish!

Stick the Supersport tyres on - that'll give you a better time straight off the bat.

Going to be a pleasure racing with you in League Eighteen or wherever we end up!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Do not be ashamed mate! It is all about the fun and enjoying yourself :) And yes custom setups are allowed. Try this one here: http://projectcarssetups.eu/#/viewsetup/17153524 :)

Meh. 58.007. Gutted not to have broken into the 57s. I could get another 0.3 off, I think, but just can't string it all together in one go. Don't think I'll have time to do any more tomorrow. Presumably if I manage to do better, I'm okay to post it? Or is it one time and one time only?

Steam ID: PJDubyaM
TimeTrial Time (+Screenshot): 58.007
Assists used: none

View attachment 455

My name is Morrish, Pete Morrish dada dadaaaaa (because of the .007 xDD)

Berserker

Community Member
Reaction score

Well, don't be mate. I was as bad as you and i had never driven a road car before, and that too without assists. But by practicing, i was able to do 1.00s consistently. So, worry not. We both will have a coaster ride together in the cup :D

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
Did some more laps late last night, logged a slightly better time. Annoyingly, I was 0.4 up as I went into Lodge. Haemorrhaged about 0.3 of that in the final damn corner!

I hate this game.

Don't think I'll have time for any more today.

Steam ID: PJDubyaM
TimeTrial Time (+Screenshot): 57.962
Assists used: none

(I'll go back and edit / delete details from my earlier post.)

Screen Shot 2017-01-13 at 14.45.09.png

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I've just been called to go into work early, unfortunately I won't be able to improve on my time nor can I post it here until I get back from work (around 04:30). If memory serves its mid 58s. Hope it doesn't inconvenience the admins too much.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've just been called to go into work early, unfortunately I won't be able to improve on my time nor can I post it here until I get back from work (around 04:30). If memory serves its mid 58s. Hope it doesn't inconvenience the admins too much.
Worry not :) You actually did better than that!

Steam ID: FuBii
TimeTrial Time (+Screenshot): 57.943
fubii_oulton.png

Assists Used:
none

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Thanks for the notice. Will do the screenshot for you, everything good :)

Ninja'd by Puffi :D

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the notice. Will do the screenshot for you, everything good :)
How about you do a screenshot for yourself, today!

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
How about you do a screenshot for yourself, today!
Ahem, that's t0daY I think you'll find ....

Thinking about it, if t0daY had posted his lap today at 00:30, that would actually have been yesterday for me but today for t0daY. However, if he posted it at 01:01, then t0daY's lap would have been today for both myself and t0daY, rather than today for t0daY and yesterday for me. So be thankful that t0daY didn't do that and will resort to posting today. Unless he posts it at 00:59, which is tomorrow for t0daY, right now, but will be today for t0daY when he posts it, but today for me now and tomorrow, even when tomorrow is today :)

So, what's the plan, are you going to post today @t0daY or tomorrow, which might still technically be today?

Last edited:

Jorodabull

Community Member
Reaction score
Steam ID: Jorodabull
TimeTrial Time: 0:57:588

Attachments

• Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    55.1 KB · Views: 457

SirHunterOne

Community Member
Reaction score
Steam ID: SirHunterOne
TimeTrial Time: 0.57.783

Martin G Webb

Community Member
Reaction score
Steam ID: Martin G Webb
Time Trial Time: 0:59.756

Sorry its a bit late, my world is a chaotic mess.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well, I'm about to start drinking, so I doubt I'll put another lap in tonight. As such, I'll post the time I did a few days ago.

Steam ID : Cluck
Time Trial Time: 0:56.533s

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Phew that's been hard work :jimlad:

Steam ID:
Puffpirat
TimeTrial Time (+Screenshot): 55:908
puffi_oulton.png