Project CARS 2 RSR Dirt Rally League - Season 1 - Finished (1 Viewer)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yeah i think we shouldn't do events with garage vehicles only because of that, as some people won't be able to join

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I'll try to mount my wheel and computer do do some stages today.

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
No cars!!
Cars not within budget!!
Can’t do stages!!
Will have to get cracking with career mod to maybe able to buy one. Time will tell if after I can afford a car, if I’ll have enough time for league rally. Will try my best

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
well ill be skipping this one as i really cba to do career and build up cash to buy a car.

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I did 8 stages of Wales rally. I especially like Wales, it was my first "grind" and tree hugging. I took WV Polo 2010 and enjoyed it so much.
Yap..... This RSR rally league is somethung that I was missing for so much time since stopped driving dirt rally for over a year. Now rally driving makes so much sense just to see some familiar names in a "results panel".

I thing next season is going to be so much closer in time difference and so much interesting.

TwistedNav

Community Member
Reaction score
No mistake, I'm afraid, that as intentional. I said at the very beginning that Wales would be owned cars. Sorry that you've missed out though. A quick way to earn money is to set up custom events. You can choose the number of stages you run so can get through them quite quickly.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
No mistake, I'm afraid, that as intentional. I said at the very beginning that Wales would be owned cars. Sorry that you've missed out though. A quick way to earn money is to set up custom events. You can choose the number of stages you run so can get through them quite quickly.
Sorry, my mistake then. :) I don't think I'll have time to get around to this event anyway but I look forward to the next one!

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I finished Event 3 last night.... I had a lot of fun...

My proposition for next rally season is 2010 cars. They are so precise and fast.

TwistedNav

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for participating in this league, and my apologies for the restrictions on that last event - I really thought that given the age of the sim that people wouldn't have had any issues with cars not being in garages, but then I guess not everyone has had the game installed since its release like I have.
I will shortly be creating a new season and will take into consideration the many useful comments that have been made.
Congratulations to Dama for his exceptional times, and to everyone who made it to the end.

Hujkis

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to miss this league. @TwistedNav, hopefully there will be a new season soon? Any ETA? :)
With these cars, I'm torn between using my shifter as H shifter, or using paddles and using the shifter as handbrake.
Tried modding the cheap joystick to use as a handbrake, but it's shit at the moment :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@TwistedNav, we should get into touch if you are planning the next season ;):)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm so sorry to miss this league. @TwistedNav, hopefully there will be a new season soon? Any ETA? :)
With these cars, I'm torn between using my shifter as H shifter, or using paddles and using the shifter as handbrake.
Tried modding the cheap joystick to use as a handbrake, but it's shit at the moment :D
Pedals and shifter as handbrake definitely ;)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I don't have handbrake at all :(
I have mapped it to button on wheel :)

TwistedNav

Community Member
Reaction score
Dear Racing Friends,

Due to being in the midst of unforeseen redundancy negotiations it is going to be a while before I am able to construct the promised next series of the RSR Dirt Rally.

I would encourage any of you dirty boys to pick up the reins and set everyone your own challenge. It really doesn't take a great deal of time, and it is nice to have a racing event bubbling away in the background that people can participate in at their leisure.

Once all of this is settled I am going to have an incredible amount of time on my hands, so expect some filthy time trial action when I return, if the enthusiasm is there for it.

Papa Bless

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
I can set up events until you get back TwistedNav if it is OK (?). I did that before for league that we had a year ago.

TwistedNav

Community Member
Reaction score
Man, who else should do it but you?

I wish could take part.

Your ideas create a league that is fun, accessible, challenging and forgiving all at the same time. It's the perfect combination for a broad mix of abilities. And it's all about how good you can be against yourself, the other participants just spice up the challenge. You don't get that with track racing. It's a totally different mindset. What's not to like about that!

When I'm back, why don't we try and put together a collaborative effort to make an ongoing series of varied challenges following on from Dama's demonstration of what works.

All in favour, say, aye! ;)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Aye, and if there is any help I can offer let me know

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Aye, and if there is any help I can offer let me know

Thank you Darksi. I can set up league in Dirt rally league site and you can "support it" through RSR website here in forum :)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not a problem, that sounds good to me. Drop me a message on Steam.

Users who are viewing this thread