Assetto Corsa Round 7 - Donington National (1 Viewer)

Round 7 - Donington National
Posted by Ricardo
Assetto Corsa
Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 18:00
Until: Tuesday, June 18, 2019 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

MATT1

Community Member
Reaction score
sry guys. I just got news that i need to do some extra hours at work.

Ellisimo

Community Member
Reaction score
Running late at work, I'm going to have to miss tonight's races.

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Good Luck all in this final race....unfortunate i have hardware ( VR this time ) issues again and its to short time to go just race on screen

cheekyspam

Community Member
Reaction score
TL;DR - Easily my best race ever online :)

R1 - Finished P10 - Just very consistent, Kept my nose clean and stayed calm (I was not pushing for a fastest lap), almost has a P9 but @miagi was just to quick and took me on the last lap.

R2- Finished P10 - Oh my god! starting at the front :eek:. I have enough to focus on without the entire field breathing down my neck :D. Well by half way round the 1st lap I was P7, it was like a swarm of wasps coming at me from all directions. Unfortunately @miagi lost control on the main straight at the end of the first lap and collected me (Was just one of those things, nothing either of us could have done about it). Dropped back to P16 but I remained calm and tried to remain consistent. Battled my was back to P12. Watched @Noztra and @Jamesl91 battle it out for a few laps and managed to capitalise on a mistake. Ended up P10 just behind james after someone else spun out in front of us.

Great Race, Great way for me to finish the season, Hopefully see you all next Season.

:)

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Qualify: Couldn't really do a proper lap and really struggled with the last chicane, but managed somehow to qualify P8 which was quite decent and in front of my nemesis @Battenberg. :)

Race 1: Really great race with some good hard battles with @Battenberg and @DannyvdMeer. On the last lap in the last chicane I braked a little late and lost P6 to both of them.

Race 2: Started P3, but @cheekymunkey78 in P1 didn't really seem to accelerated properly, so passed him quite easy down into T1. After T1 I was somehow P1 with @DannyvdMeer right behind. I wasn't fast enough, but tried to defend hard but fair and it seemed like all the fast guys where stuck behind the "Noztra Train". In the middle part of the race the pressure was getting to me and I started making small mistakes and eventually got passed. In the fast downhill right hander I got a run on @DannyvdMeer and @Alex Salmon, but dunno what happened but had to tap the brake to avoid them. That caused me to loose the rear end unfortunately collecting both @Mazy CZ and @Battenberg. That lost of three of us many positions. In the final part of the race I was closing down @Jamesl91 and we battled for a few laps, until I made a mistake and @cheekymunkey78 passed me, so P11 in the end. :)

Looking back at the season and disregarding some of the drama, I really enjoyed it. :) The cars was nice to drive close in and had some of my best battles with other drivers this season. Everyone did a crazy good with the liveries and was our best season yet and @Ricardo Macieira like always did an amazing job behind the scenes (I don't really know why he needs me?) :)

Two small negative things this season. I think there has been to much drama between certain drivers/staff and I think its a shame that we have over 40 signups and in many of the races we couldn't do a full grid. Last race of the season we where 18 out of 40 people which is a shame.

But overall a good season and I would rate it a 8/10. :)

Cya all next season and enjoy your summer holiday. :)

Users who are viewing this thread