rFactor 2 VEC - Season 10 (1 Viewer)

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I noticed on the signup link above it states only open to licence 4 and 5, I have signed up on site, filled in introduction bit aswell but how do you go about getting a licence? I am probably just being stupid (it happens a lot)

B

Blue Monkey

Reminder to @t0daY @FlyingKman @MelBonkers @Stormin @Darksi @daniel v

Signup for Season 10 starts at 12th of July at 1800 UTC - please visit around this time the website and sign up if you wanna do the License 4 this time round. Don't do it the next day or so, then the spots will be all gone and you probably end up on the reserve list.

If you don't do it this time around, you probably will miss race 1 of season 10 VEC / VLMS

All details here:
https://forum.simracing.club/index.php?threads/sign-up-season-10.4188/

You can signup here when they open it - check out that you fullfill the requirments (ie. real name in forum):
https://simracing.club/sign-up/

Last edited by a moderator:

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Will keep an eye, be good to have a practice session with someone before hand to get to know the intricacies of this game

Stormin

Community Member
Reaction score
completely lost about the whole deal... need to speak on coms to someone about the whole thing

B

Blue Monkey

completely lost about the whole deal... need to speak on coms to someone about the whole thing
Glad we could help you - @FlyingKman great that you took your time for him :D

Signup for SRCA (to get License 4 for VEC) starts today 12th July 2017 @ 18:00 UTC

I myself will signup so I can help you through the season and we can practice together

Calendar (all Wednesday):

19th July 2017 - 18:00 UTC - Montreal
26th July 2017 - 18:00 UTC - Lime Rock Park (no chicane)
2nd August 2017 - 18:00 UTC - Istanbul (night)

@t0daY @FlyingKman @MelBonkers @Stormin @Darksi @daniel v

Last edited by a moderator:

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will get signed up as soon as they open. If possible can i then just double check with someone that i am ready to go race.

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I will sign up for SRCA as well later this evening at 20:00 CET/18:00 UTC. @Blue Monkey will you be on Teamspeak around that time? Maybe you can help/advice people for the sign up. I will definitely be there, but tbh that forum isn't logically organized for me. But maybe it's my age ;-)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It is not only you @MelBonkers. Or our forum is just too good organized ;)

B

Blue Monkey

I will sign up for SRCA as well later this evening at 20:00 CET/18:00 UTC. @Blue Monkey will you be on Teamspeak around that time? Maybe you can help/advice people for the sign up. I will definitely be there, but tbh that forum isn't logically organized for me. But maybe it's my age ;-)
Yes will be there :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Website is down, lol...

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Stormin

Community Member
Reaction score
Missed out on the sign up too late... damn:(

B

Blue Monkey

Missed out on the sign up too late... damn:(
I'm sorry - I didnt know that so many people wanted to join - since im there there were never sooooo many people willing to join the SRCA - you had literally 4min for the 40 slots and they were gone - in the past it was like 15h for 40 slots

Don't worry just do Season 11 - if were making it into VEC / VLMS, I can add drivers during the season

Stormin

Community Member
Reaction score
I would still like to join you guys when you practice if i can, at least then i can learn at the same rate even if i cant actually take part in the races.

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi blue monkey! can u help me on guide me on the sing up and understan how to drive on this game and how to setup pls?

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just checked the schedule for the next VEC season, and unluckily the schedule looks far worse for me than the VLMS schedule, which would have suited nearly perfectly in my university schedule next year, but i will still try to get my License 4 and join your team, maybe i can still participate in 1 or 2 races

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just checked the schedule for the next VEC season, and unluckily the schedule looks far worse for me than the VLMS schedule, which would have suited nearly perfectly in my university schedule next year, but i will still try to get my License 4 and join your team, maybe i can still participate in 1 or 2 races
VEC races are on Saturday's once a month. I can make the start at 16:00 o'clock. Will need to get things ready with my family, but I think I can make most races.

Users who are viewing this thread