rFactor 2 Chit Chat (2 Viewers)

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
yes, @ 20:00 CEST

make sure you go straight to home page > series signups > srca - don't faff about going to the forum as you don't sign up there (even though that's where your sign up appears)
More important is to have everything ready for copy paste and be there 1 min before and refresh exactly 1 sec after 20:00 CEST

And then ofc quickly copy paste everything and submit. Target is to be one of the first in the signups so you'll definitely make it.

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
More important is to have everything ready for copy paste and be there 1 min before and refresh exactly 1 sec after 20:00 CEST

And then ofc quickly copy paste everything and submit. Target is to be one of the first in the signups so you'll definitely make it.
Well, I cannot find the form anywhere because it is locked, so I do not have anything to copy paste xD

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
Well, I cannot find the form anywhere because it is locked, so I do not have anything to copy paste xD

see sign ups for season 20 - you only have to put your name. nationality, and yes into the form when you can access it.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The forum will be unlocked automatically at the stated date and time, you will know when it unlocks as the website will become slow.

You will find it on the SRC home page, under Series signups

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So 20:00 proper EU time to sign up :dead:
Time to cancel movienight and spam F5

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
Bad news for everyone participating in VEC / VLMS:

Jimmi Allison said:
Aha, so i´ve read up on it - downgrade, downgrade, downgrade - otherwise we would need to host all servers on 2 virtual servers (we have 6), which is not do-able with the new license.
For now downgrade: Index of /pub/hosted/ts3/releases
Until further notice.
[...]
3.1.10 is the latest that will work

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
3.1.8 works for RSR and SRC server

Reactions: Tom

Blue Monkey

Reaction score

Blue Monkey

Reaction score

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
are they actually going to get the update done on their end? its pretty stupid not to

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
are they actually going to get the update done on their end? its pretty stupid not to
Well they stated in the forum that they do not run the server themselves and are dependent on a third party to update the server.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well they stated in the forum that they do not run the server themselves and are dependent on a third party to update the server.
still unacceptable when your paying to use their services and race imo

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
External hosts are always slow in updating. They have like thousands of TS3 server running, this "update" takes longer than 10 minutes to apply, especially when they virtualize the servers.

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
For VEC / VLMS:
Jimmi Allison said:
Aha, so i´ve read up on it - downgrade, downgrade, downgrade - otherwise we would need to host all servers on 2 virtual servers (we have 6), which is not do-able with the new license.
For now downgrade: Index of /pub/hosted/ts3/releases
Until further notice.
[...]
3.1.10 is the latest that will work
Judging by that, no they won't.

Was that not only for SRCA?

Users who are viewing this thread