Revolution Cup - Season 5 - Question Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

If you have any questions regarding the league this is the thread for you! Post your questions below and one of our helpful admins (or helpful members!) will do their best to point you in the right direction. This thread can also be used for any general discussion concerning the league.

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score
What about members who cannot guarantee to attend every race? Should we sign up or no? I can probably realistically count on attending 3 or 4 events (on 30th july i'm on vacation, other dates -> unpredictable work schedule).

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm slightly confused as to how the teams are working. Is it 2 drivers per split as Pro/Am in an A/B team configuration (4 drivers total across 2 splits) or is the Pro driver in split 1 and the Am driver in split 2?

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It is 4 drivers in total. A pro and an am in split 1 and a pro and an am in split 2.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
What about members who cannot guarantee to attend every race? Should we sign up or no? I can probably realistically count on attending 3 or 4 events (on 30th july i'm on vacation, other dates -> unpredictable work schedule).

It really depends. If we got enough reserve drivers in place, they can replace your absence and are able to race. It is really up to you :)

I'm slightly confused as to how the teams are working. Is it 2 drivers per split as Pro/Am in an A/B team configuration (4 drivers total across 2 splits) or is the Pro driver in split 1 and the Am driver in split 2?

2 driver per split (1x Pro, 1x Am). You will team up automatically with the other teams in the other splits with the same livery :)

Ninja'd by @Darksi :/

drukqs

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
a question: this time setups are open for the timetrial?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
a question: this time setups are open for the timetrial?

TimeTrial is Open Setup, Default Setup would be a little bit boring :p

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Q1 When could we get dates for the events? Not tracks specifically, just dates as I will try and arrange holiday around the events, assuming that there are at least occasional weeks off as with last season.

Q2 Rolling start for formula cars?

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Q3: Can I confirm the last race is 24th Sept? the normal pattern has been 2week on, 1 wk off, it seems that Dubai does not follow that pattern. I just want to verify before I start planning around being at each of the events :D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Q3: Can I confirm the last race is 24th Sept? the normal pattern has been 2week on, 1 wk off, it seems that Dubai does not follow that pattern. I just want to verify before I start planning around being at each of the events :D

Ui, that's a typo there. Dubai will be at the 17th. thanks for pointing that out

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Damn...seems i will miss some of the races because my girl is planning a summer holiday..
Of course I prefer to stay home :D, especially since I received my Oculus Rift yesterday.
So what should I do, not to frustrate any team members? Sign up as an individual if possible? Put myself on the reserve list? Or will one of the existing reserve drivers be added to the team that misses a team member for some races?

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Damn...seems i will miss some of the races because my girl is planning a summer holiday..
Of course I prefer to stay home :D, especially since I received my Oculus Rift yesterday.
So what should I do, not to frustrate any team members? Sign up as an individual if possible? Put myself on the reserve list? Or will one of the existing reserve drivers be added to the team that misses a team member for some races?
Sign up mate an do what you can this season its teams of 4 2 in each split so missing a few is not to bad.

Diluvian

Community Member
Reaction score
I'm missing a general discussion thread or am I overlooking it?

Those TT times are slowly getting ridiculous xD so many incredibly fast drivers around :eek:

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nope! If you crash on a high speed corner that's on you! ;)
Are you sure about this? :(

It would be a super awesome experience to have a DRS window of 1 sec behind the car in front just like IRL. I think everyone participating in this league is able to check his relative times once per lap. If there are trust issues we could still figure out if someone used DRS in the right way through the replay, right?

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

It would be a super awesome experience to have a DRS window of 1 sec behind the car in front just like IRL. I think everyone participating in this league is able to check his relative times once per lap. If there are trust issues we could still figure out if someone used DRS in the right way through the replay, right?
Or failing that even a set zone that it can be activated in - e.g. just the main straight at monza for example.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Or failing that even a set zone that it can be activated in - e.g. just the main straight at monza for example.

If you can tell us how to police that properly I am happy to do that :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Manu is right its virtually impossible to police... The only way i know is every one record there game footage upload it to youtube post it here then the stewards have the daunting job of going through hours upon hours of replays im sure they have better things to do than that....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread