Revolution Cup - Season 4 - Driver Splits & Pro/Am Assignment (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

With the time-trial event now complete, we have completed the process of allocating each driver to their respective 'split'. With more than 70 drivers signed up for Season 4, this has resulted in two splits.

Drivers have been assigned to each split based on various factors. The key factor, of course, was the time-trial - which we hope you all enjoyed - but we have also used previous performance and our own knowledge of each driver to ensure that they are fairly placed.

In addition to the Splits, each driver has been assigned a Pro and an Am category. This is to provide a fair team competition, whereby each team must consist of one Pro and one Am driver (Head over to the Team Selection thread for further information on team creation). There is no bias in favour of either category, 'Am' drivers have as much say in the team as the 'Pro'.

Each split will have its own sub-forum, with relevant threads for the race results, race discussions, video footage etc. Nobody will be restricted from reading and posting in either section but please try and stick to your own split's threads for posting.

Without further ado, here are the driver splits:

Eugene Flerko

Community Member
Reaction score
It is a big surprise to find myself among sprlit 1. I don't think I'm ready for it. However, @Pro members, anyone interested in having an owl member?

Last edited:

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
didn't seem a massive amount of point in doing the time trial seeing that eventual split.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
^^^ both splits will be fiercely contested, you can be certain of that. Split 1 is definitely going to be one of the hardest splits to win, in the driver championship, if everybody turns up for every race. There is no doubt in my mind that this is lining up to be far and away the most exciting season :pompous:

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
Wow - never believed in finding me in Split 1!
Any of the Pro‘s interested to team up?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I would have achieved the same positioning without posting time trial :) Guess I'll just need to go prove it wrong.

Might be but all drivers must do their time trials.

Ashnoom

Community Member
Reaction score
Will you, at some point, also include the results of the time trials? Would be interesting to see those results!

Users who are viewing this thread