Revolution Cup - Season 2 - Question Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
You can blow through the entire battery pack in one lap on sonoma, I know that much =D

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Steam ID: Suomy

Laguna Seca: 1:13.976

Sonoma Raceway GP: 1:19:601

Assists Used:
None

Are you flying man? We all drive cars and you came with jet here....

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I agree totally mate

Ashnoom

Community Member
Reaction score
I thought it was forced cockpit view, it supposed to be a sim not an arcade game.

I agree totally mate

This discussion has been helt before. Conclusion was, everyone should race as they want to race. They won't enforce it. There are just too many factors/reasons why people may want to use something else but interior/cockpit view.

Besides that, this topic isn't the correct topic to talk about it :)

p.s. buy me a oculus rift or triple monitor setup and I'll happily race in cockpit view. But on a single monitor? No thanks.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Also, if you watch a replay of your lap, before crossing the S/F line and switch to an external camera to see if you strayed over the white lines, your lap will be marked as external view. Same with ABS and TC - if you switch them on an off, even if only for an instant, they will be recorded as having been used for the lap. The leaderboards are not perfect in this regard but it does mean that you cannot assume that 'E' means the lap was done outside of cockpit view.

Also, what Ashnoom said :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Quick request really... Is it possible to get a general discussion thread opened. Rather than people (and myself) posting in the other threads and cloging them up with mindless banter.. Thanks...

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Quick request really... Is it possible to get a general discussion thread opened. Rather than people (and myself) posting in the other threads and cloging them up with mindless banter.. Thanks...

1 day before the sign ups closes and 3 days before the TT closes? Not needed, you have soonish your "General Main Thread" in your split.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
so as we have pro and Am drivers in both splits i know there will be an overall driver winner.. but will there be a separate driver winners in the pro and Am.. imo thats a good idea as it gives everyone something to fight for.. just an idea.

Feanor

Community Member
Reaction score
Pro winner will most likely be the overall winner too. But I agree, there shoud be a "Best AM Driver"-thing.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Good idea with best AM driver, lets go with it :)

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
I've got a few questions about the Caterham's push-to-pass functionality.

Can one use push-to-pass during Qualification? I'm assumed yes, as it'd be nigh-on impossible to police.

Under what circumstances is push-to-pass replenished?

If I return to pits during Quali, is it replenished?

When I transition to the Race from Quali, is it replenished?

When I make a pit stop during the Race, is it replenished?

I suspect I know the answers (you get one set for the duration of Quali, another set for the duration of the Race), but worth asking just in case.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've got a few questions about the Caterham's push-to-pass functionality.

Can one use push-to-pass during Qualification? I'm assumed yes, as it'd be nigh-on impossible to police - Yes, of course

Under what circumstances is push-to-pass replenished? In practice and qualifying, when you return to the pits. In the race, never, once your 15 shots are used, that's it

If I return to pits during Quali, is it replenished? Yes

When I transition to the Race from Quali, is it replenished? Yes

When I make a pit stop during the Race, is it replenished? Oooh, good question. I suspect the answer is no

I suspect I know the answers (you get one set for the duration of Quali, another set for the duration of the Race), but worth asking just in case.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
When I make a pit stop during the Race, is it replenished? o_Ooh, good question. I suspect the answer is no
There is no replenishment of the PTP during a pitstop

Pete Morrish

Community Member
Reaction score
Oh, and it's fifteen shots is it? I think I thought it were ten.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Oh, and it's fifteen shots is it? I think I thought it were ten.
Well it depends how many times you use it.. It will continue to go until you brake. Braking shuts it off

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I also thought it was 10 shots, and the fact that I can use almost the whole bar in a single lap at Laguna Seca would suggest 10 is more likely as well.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yeah 10 shots, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread