Revolution Cup - Season 2 - Driver Splits & Pro/Am Assignment (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

With the time-trial event now complete, we have completed the process of allocating each driver to their respective 'split'. With more than 50 drivers signed up for Season 2 this has resulted in 2 splits.

Drivers have been assigned to each split based on various factors. The key factor, of course, was the time-trial - which we hope you all enjoyed - but we have also used previous performance and our own knowledge of each driver to ensure that they are fairly placed.

In addition to the Splits, each driver has been assigned a Pro and an Am category. This is to provide a fair team competition, whereby each team must consist of one Pro and one Am driver (Head over to the Team Selection thread for further information on team creation). There is no bias in favour of either category, 'Am' drivers have as much say in the team as the 'Pro'.

As with Season One, each split will have its own sub-forum, with relevant threads for the race results, race discussions, video footage etc. . Nobody will be restricted from reading and posting in either section but please try and stick to your own split's threads for posting.

Without further ado, here are the driver splits:

@Darksi @t0daY @stolnikas @FlyingKman @Feanor @Invincible @FuBii @SillySausage @Cluck @Jonno @Pete Morrish @Dama_The_Crow @SlowBloke @MelBonkers @Puffpirat @Battenberg @steveg200 @The Wayfaerer @Mark Baggaley
@Alex du Plessis @Ashnoom @Blue Monkey @Nakor @Suomy @rillo7105 @Col_McCoy @ProjectPD @SBart_uk @Laiders
@ramiboo @zevme @Zincau @Fatih Kursat @Thomas Sikora @PatatorJohn @Stormin @Psychotronic @Johnny Hvidt Hjetting
@Freak Superman @2scoops @streeter46 @Vince @GioVtec @Jago25 @jamesl91 @Nighttiger @Pamellaaa @Berserker
@Nevil @Baris @DiegoFuego @Dutchtastic @JustG

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
finally I have chance to be on a podium at least one race :)

xD

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Awesome and so happy I made it to the Pro's in split 1! I feel like an alien, I know I'm not but it feels like it!

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I guess I can ditch the underdog position in the league :nailbiting:
Scary how close the times are, will be some amazing races in the near future.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just a quick word from myself about the "Pro" and "Am" labels. They are just labels and mean nothing more than that :). They provide a nice way of creating a 2-driver team, as per the real world so please do not feel you are a lesser driver, in any way, if you are in the 'Am' group :).

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok seems im labled a hahahahahahaha pro hahahahaha.. Anyhow good luck to both splits and all drivers this season..

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
^^^ With great power comes great responsibility ;)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
^^^ With great power comes great responsibility ;)
Your trusting me with great power lmao..:angelic::banghead::D

I guess I can ditch the underdog position in the league :nailbiting:
Scary how close the times are, will be some amazing races in the near future.
Ahh man me to im no longer a true underdog lol season one was my test season now ill race for real lol..

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ahh man me to im no longer a true underdog lol season one was my test season now ill race for real lol..
Atleast you've done a season :D #rookieInc

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Super excited guys! I am just creating the threads for Split 2, sorry for the slight delay..

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Atleast you've done a season :D #rookieInc
Lol i think you mean i was there i didnt do any racing lol i think every race ended within 5 laps lol

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Split 1 huh... Should be interesting =D

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Can I come and drive as a guest driver or something? Have a 2 month vacation and have nothing to do, and I have completed time trial :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread