Real Life Motorsports (1 Viewer)

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
I finally made it! I am proud to announce today that I will sign my first contract for professional motorsport in the coming days. :stig:

It's going to be the GTC - the biggest and most professional endurance kart championship in the German-speaking area, which is also accompanied by the ADAC. This season there will be a total of 6 races, 5 of them in Germany and 1 (season finale) in Cheb, Czech Republic.

In order to be able to appear more professionally in the future, I offer advertising space on e.g. racing suit, helmet or similar. This gives you the opportunity to present your company to the many motorsport enthusiasts on the race weekend on world circuits such as in Wackersdorf. In addition count usually several hundred spectators, many teams, consisting of drivers and crew. The organisers include motorsport legends such as Frank Jelinski.

As the son of a touring car - & hillclimb racing driver I grew up with motor sports. That's why I became active myself at an early age and at the age of 13 I was about to take part in the German ADAC Kart Championship. Personal circumstances finally prevented this. From this followed a longer abstinence from active motorsport.
This season I will drive with the team "Scuderia Nove Rosso", which looks back on more than 20 years of experience in this environment and could already celebrate the championship.

Since talent, being brave and passionated is unfortunately no longer sufficient in today's motor sport, I am grateful for any support. If you just want to donate a little, you can do so at DONATE - every little piece of support helps me and the team to build on past successes.

Feel free to contact me for further information :)

Last edited:

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
Just some impressions :)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can't offer anything except verbal support, so I wish you well in this. Good luck :cigar:

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
Thank you anyways. I‘ll try to report regularly :bookworm:

Users who are viewing this thread