Project CARS 2 Question Thread (1 Viewer)

WIS-RoryMcCann

Community Member
Reaction score
It looks like a worn out potentiometer to me, I had the same problem on my pedal set. Easy and cheap repair though, you just need to replace it or swap it with the potentiometer from the clutch
Post automatically merged:

How was your first race btw, had fun? :)

Haha not really, just so slow, Imola is not going great either dont know enough about the braking zones and race line, mix that with a crap brake pedal, +8 seconds off race pace.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I've tried custom settings from pc2 forums but ffb for those cars totally lacks weight and details, @Puffpirat (and any other dd1 user) could you share your settings please? :D

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I can check my ingame settings later. I'm using Jack Spades standard DD low comp iirc.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I can check my ingame settings later. I'm using Jack Spades standard DD low comp iirc.
Thanks, please share wheelbase settings too

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thread for Thursday ;) and would love to have updated standings if possible (I think its all really close at the top for Hshifter v nonshifter and teams)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Thread for Thursday ;) and would love to have updated standings if possible (I think its all really close at the top for Hshifter v nonshifter and teams)
thread done :)

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yes would be great so I can finish the highlights video :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Today after work :) Togehter with the AC standings. Its really busy atm :/

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
So...tyre wear. The League Information thread says "Accelerated", but no way that brands hatch had accelerated on, and I don't believe that the first race did either. Is the league information incorrect or the races?

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So...tyre wear. The League Information thread says "Accelerated", but no way that brands hatch had accelerated on, and I don't believe that the first race did either. Is the league information incorrect or the races?
I thought it was normal and that is what we've been using - maybe an error as tyre wear is good!

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It should be normal. All races were normal tire wear.

LoreGT

Community Member
Reaction score

mechanical failures were also off for the first three races, the championship info thread says they should be active

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
mechanical failures were also off for the first three races, the championship info thread says they should be active

I think thats in case people miss=shift they wont blow there engine but as you say it should be active

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
And I thought....that Merc is a reliable car! :-(

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So, I was going to sign up for the last 2 rounds. I just drove the car. Oh my word, what an awful set of physics this game has. It's like the car is steering from the rear!! Are people making big set up changes to this car?

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
So, I was going to sign up for the last 2 rounds. I just drove the car. Oh my word, what an awful set of physics this game has. It's like the car is steering from the rear!! Are people making big set up changes to this car?
Rallycross cars, next race is bathurst :eek:

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yea, that's the track I tried. I really want to like PC2, it's a really immersive game and looks fantastic, but I just can't get on with the physics in any cars at all.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Not really. just the usual settings & track specific damper settings to handle kerbs/bumps. I can send you one of my setups for a previous track for you to test/try

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Happy to give it a go @FuBii thanks. I have tried many set-ups in PC2, and all of them seem to offer huge amounts of oversteer, even in low powered FWD cars :p

Users who are viewing this thread