Promotions 13/06/2017 (1 Viewer)

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks to everybody who attended the last Induction Night. We have a good crop of drivers moving from Applicant
to Probation
status. The promoted drivers are:
Congrats to you all, it is well earned! We hope you are all enjoying your time so far with RSR and we are looking forward to racing with all in our future events!

GoDATP

Community Member
Reaction score
that second race was brilliant! holding p1 until i slipped and fell to p5, even then had great battles all the way until the finish. so glad i was there :joyful:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
that second race was brilliant! holding p1 until i slipped and fell to p5, even then had great battles all the way until the finish. so glad i was there :joyful:
Welcome Datp! that was a good race, nice and close. Thats what i love about RSR, the close, fair battles

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Congrats guys :)

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thank you guys, had a lot of fun! :) Also very happy to have been promoted, looking forward to racing with you guys at the 2.4 hours of le Mans!

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thank you guys, had a lot of fun! :) Also very happy to have been promoted, looking forward to racing with you guys at the 2.4 hours of le Mans!
Was a great fun night! especially the close race after induction, Looking forward to some close racing with you!

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi Guys. How are you all? Many thanks for the induction on Tuesday was great fun. Happy to be part of the group. Hopefully I shall do good.

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi Battenberg. How are you?
Yes I'll join in for Ginetta Junior race on Sunday. It will be great learning. Thanks for all the help. You guys are all awesome

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me the promotion system. Been away for most of the year, apparently I'm a probationer, don't think I ever got far enough into this group to understand how this works.

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@Doomstitch, Hello buddy and welcome back. I would suggest taking a look at our learn more tab on top and then there will be a sub tab saying induction and promotion. In there will you find the info you looking for.

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
@Doomstitch, Hello buddy and welcome back. I would suggest taking a look at our learn more tab on top and then there will be a sub tab saying induction and promotion. In there will you find the info you looking for.

Ok, but eh, seeing as I haven't been around for most of the year, and even then was only here for a month or so, am I going to have to do the inductions and such again? I mean, seeing as you guys are planning a farewell event for PCars, racing with you guys probably won't be until PCars 2 hits, but even so, I'm basically a new member again?

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
No you not a new member again, we have many people here that take a break and come back much later. You have your yellow badge and you will keep your badge. See you on the track ;) @Doomstitch

Stitch

Community Member
Reaction score
No you not a new member again, we have many people here that take a break and come back much later. You have your yellow badge and you will keep your badge. See you on the track ;) @Doomstitch

Ah ok, sweet. Well, might be a while seeing as you guys have stopped with the first title. :p

Users who are viewing this thread