Project Cars Official Partnership (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Season's greetings everyone!

As our first full calendar year of RSR racing draws to a close, we'd like to thank you all for making this the brilliantly succesful year it has been, and look forward to building this awesome community to bigger and better things in the year to come...

...speaking of which, we have a huge announcement in relation to the direction of RSR in 2017! It has been many months and a huge amount of work by our fantastic admins, but as of today RSR has launched their first Project CARS league, the RSR International Cup! Furthermore, we're extremely excited to announce this league has been promoted to an Offical Project CARS League, endorsed by Slightly Mad Studios!

This is an enormous step forward for our community as a whole and we look forward to working closely with SMS in an official partner capacity, making the most of the unique opportunities this position presents. We take great pride in the clean, fair and friendly environment we have developed here at RSR and it's great to see this accomplishment being recognised, especially by those at SMS.

A few of the perks that come with this promotion include:
  • League promotion via SMS/PCARS social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc) including livestreams, YouTube videos, etc.
  • Promotion on the Project Cars website and Project Cars eSports website.
  • Promotional logos and banners on our website.

We thank you all for your continued support and participation in our community here and hope you join us in the new year for all these exciting changes. If you wish to sign up for the International Cup head over here.

Yours truly,

The RSR Admin & Moderator Team

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
"Just doing some research for a pet project of mine..." - SillySausage, 19th July 2016

Wow! I can't believe this day is finally here! I'm so happy to see this little idea first thought of at least eight months ago finally become this awesome event, and not just that but also be what promotes up to an official Project CARS league!

I can't thank all of the admins and moderators enough (especially Manu) for all the hard work and getting behind this suggestion and making it actually happen. I never thought it would grow into such an awesome thing for RSR and I truly hope all those that participate have a blast. I just hope I will get a chance to race myself! :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
It started so small... Many thanks for pushing it so hard @SillySausage. We were all a little bit sceptical in the beginning if you can remember :p

Also a special thank you to @Cluck and @Gxbbs for helping more than they actually needed. Especially to @Cluck who stayed up sometimes very late and helped me rewording my stuff because of my bad grammar/german-english :D

You are awesome guys! :) :) :)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You are awesome guys! :) :) :)
No, YOU guys are awesome :)

This is fantastic news and should only serve to make this great league even better. None of that can happen, of course, without the excellent work of the @Admins team and, of course, all of us who drive under the RSR banner. Time to show the world what a great community we are :)

Iceman07

Community Member
Reaction score
Congrats guys, that's awesome news!!
I hope to have a little bit more time to race with you next year ;)

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Congratulations to RSR admins. Well deserved and great recognition of your hard work, sweat, tears......and swearing :p to bring RSR to where it stands now. I take my hat off for this ;)

SlowBloke

Community Member
Reaction score
Really really nice work admins - Im not surprised all your positive energy and hard work has resulted in this - RSR is simply a top notch bunch of people and so well organised even with loonies like Kman :)

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
Wow, didn't expect that.
Congratulation guys!

daniel v

Community Member
Reaction score
I cant belive this! You guys are great! I feel happy and very proud to be part of this!

Users who are viewing this thread