Pre Season 2016 has officially ended! (1 Viewer)

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to our pre-season winner @t0daY, just outclassing @ramiboo and @Puffpirat in 2nd and 3rd respectively. It was a close battle right to the end.

A shout-out must go to @MikeyTT and @Pamellaaa who both showed strong performances in the last couple of races. Keep up the momentum guys!

Here are the final results for the Pre-Season 2016:

What are your thoughts about the pre-season in general? Ready for season 1 in 2017? What changes would you like to see for next year?

We are happy to hear your thoughts and feedback :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Stormin

Community Member
Reaction score
Maybe have that if you attend a ranked race you get bonus points automatic +10 so if say like me I attended 10 races that would equate to 100 points extra throughout the season, thus encouraging people to participate but not killing the ones that cant for any reason.????

MelBonkers

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I know I didn't attend as much races as I wanted to, but finishing 13th is a huge something for me :D.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Maybe have that if you attend a ranked race you get bonus points automatic +10 so if say like me I attended 10 races that would equate to 100 points extra throughout the season, thus encouraging people to participate but not killing the ones that cant for any reason.????

Points for participating is something we considered already. But there comes also a problem with it. As soon as you give pure points for attending it will be a big factor if you want to be on top. You have to participate to get those "extra points".

It is very tricky to balance but many thanks for the feedback/suggestion :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well i finished at the bottom lol...but remeber without a good solid foundation everything would collapse so im glad i could hold up the rankings lol...

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
No surprise with the top 4 lol. Congrats to you all. One day my name will be up there with the great pantheon of drivers. :blackalien:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
No surprise with the top 4 lol. Congrats to you all. One day my name will be up there with the great pantheon of drivers. :blackalien:

Keep dreaming boy! :p :p

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
I dream every night that I'm back racing. I'll go back to my little dark corner of RSR now :(.....lol

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
I dream every night that I'm back racing. I'll go back to my little dark corner of RSR now :(.....lol

When will you be back from your dark corner?
Somehow "the Falcon of the opera" keeps poppin' up in my head...

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@Invincible I won't be back for a couple more months.

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to our pre-season winner @t0daY, just outclassing @ramiboo and @Puffpirat in 2nd and 3rd respectively. It was a close battle right to the end.

A shout-out must go to @MikeyTT and @Pamellaaa who both showed strong performances in the last couple of races. Keep up the momentum guys!

Users who are viewing this thread