Assetto Corsa Pre-Season #2: Mugello (1 Viewer)

Pre-Season #2: Mugello
Posted by m4nu
Assetto Corsa
Monday, December 17, 2018 - 19:30
Until: Monday, December 17, 2018 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
We are using now as mandatory the pit lane penalty app, that app only makes sense if we use the track limits programmed in that app I think?

In this race my driving line was like that:

The app only punishes you if you go full out of the track and touch the grass in the upper case. Does the "2 tyres inside white lines" rule still apply?
Just to Clarify this, Yes...Our Driving Standards still apply and always do, the App is only to detect more serious cut tracks and help improve the overall standards.

Nada

Community Member
Reaction score
First thanks AC Team.
I seem to have finished 9th but in race result i am 10th.
@Pwox say he finish 11th but in race result he is 9th and in replay 8th.
Have we race at 14h?

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
First thanks AC Team.
Have we race at 14h?

Thats due the fact people quitting early before the race is over. It is breaking the results.

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Thats due the fact people quitting early before the race is over. It is breaking the results.
I was wondering this yesterday. Is there like an end of race procedure? There doesn’t seem to be a timer so I was chilling a bit in the gravel trap before quitting out ;)

Pwox

Community Member
Reaction score
First thanks AC Team.
Have we race at 14h?
My mistake i finished P9 i think :)

Berserkmir

Community Member
Reaction score
Bad race for me i have start very good and i take a good pace but 2 contact have waste my race, it is not my fault i guess but i ask i my behaviour is wrong.

Could you give me your point of view?

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
I was wondering this yesterday. Is there like an end of race procedure? There doesn’t seem to be a timer so I was chilling a bit in the gravel trap before quitting out ;)

When everyone has crossed the finish line. :)

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
if im correct we have set 2 min, but theres is no visual timer. maybe we can do a manual cool down lap

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Bad race for me i have start very good and i take a good pace but 2 contact have waste my race, it is not my fault i guess but i ask i my behaviour is wrong.

Could you give me your point of view?

My 2 cents, both videos it is you who is at fault. While the first video you could argue the left car did not give you enough room (but bare in mind he was ahead), the second video shows a dive bomb out of the books which is against the rules here at RSR.

cheekyspam

Community Member
Reaction score
TLDR: Best race of my career

Quali - Crashed out on the last hairpin so started last, ended up being a great position.

Race - Started Last, finished 11th

First 5 laps I refused to battle with anyone so if there was a challenge under braking I would yield the position, avoided the mess in T1, managed to have no damage and no flat spots on the tyres. I was controlling my lap times and not over driving the car - 55min is a long time in Sim racing.

Took a long time to find a clear space where I could find a rhythm around lap 10 then for the next 10 laps had a great battle with @Dangerous Gianetta and especially Andreas D.

Andreas Pitted on lap 15, me and Dangerous Stayed out. I pitted on lap 17 and came out 0.5 seconds behind Andreas we battle for another 3 lap until I finally got past. I lost count of how many side by side corners we battled in.

I was 7 seconds behind @Mr AlcoN and was slowly reeling him in about 0.5 seconds a lap. With about 4 laps left I was trying to find a way past but some very strong yet fair defending and great exits before the main straight meant I could not get past and only got past because of some confusion to do with how many laps remained (Mr A stopped one lap early :facepalm:).

Best race of my short career, loving these cars, loving the set-up (Mugello's not the previous race :p), loving the structure of the league, loving the "characters" here and can not wait to see us all in our livery's at the first race.

Last edited:

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Here's my video, race start is around 58 mins.

I struggled for pace in that one (wrong arb settings and far too much fuel, but also car unfamiliarity), and had a few scruffy moments, but still had a pretty good time battling with @MATT1 @Zedian and @Daz Oz. Looking forward to the season proper!

MATT1

Community Member
Reaction score

I struggled for pace in that one (wrong arb settings and far too much fuel, but also car unfamiliarity), and had a few scruffy moments, but still had a pretty good time battling with @MATT1 @Zedian and @Daz Oz. Looking forward to the season proper!
I must apologise again for muito connection. I Saw it surprised you sometimes.

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score

Really good awareness into turn 1! :)
Post automatically merged:

@Diluvian is there a reason why you disabled PLP in the race? :)

1545206748881.png

Last edited:

Exited

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Diluvian

Community Member
Reaction score
Ohhhhhh busted @Diluvian :p

Not really :D ... why does it only tell you that I disabled it and not enabled it again after 0,07435 seconds? :cat: The first time since our test races I had that relative standings on the left side of the screen and I wanted to get rid of it (didn't know that this is not an app and cannot be disabled that way). It took me three attemps to get through the whole app list:

1. attempt: figure out that I cannot move that relative-standings-box
2. attempt: click through first half of the apps
3. attempt: click through the second half (PLP included). I didnt look what apps they have been, i just deactivated / activated them again.

The first penalty I got at race time 37:00 so i didnt reset anything (if that would work at all?!)

Last edited:

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Not really :D ... why does it only tell you that I disabled it and not enabled it again after 0,07435 seconds? :cat: The first time since our test races I had that relative standings on the left side of the screen and I wanted to get rid of it (didn't know that this is not an app and cannot be disabled that way). It took me three attemps to get through the whole app list:

1. attempt: figure out that I cannot move that relative-standings-box
2. attempt: click through first half of the apps
3. attempt: click through the second half (PLP included). I didnt look what apps they have been, i just deactivated / activated them again.

I couldn't see that from @Battenberg video, so that why I asked.

I could have checked the server log, but didn't. :)

On another note, HESUS you have a lot of stuff on your screen. :p

Diluvian

Community Member
Reaction score
On another note, HESUS you have a lot of stuff on your screen. :p

Still figuring out what I need and whats unnecessary :D

Can someone tell me how to change that box in online mode? In single player mode that relative standings are at the bottom of the screen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread