Podium and CS Pedals V3 (1 Viewer)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I installed new podium yesterday, updated firmware and motor firmware but Clusport Pedals are not detected in control panel if i plug them to wheelbase (pedal icon doens't light up on the podium display)

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Do you use the right port on the DD base? Bottom row, second from the right.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Fanalab doesn't work too :confused:
Edit: solved by downloading beta drivers, pedals still not working

Last edited:

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Are they work through usb directly to the pc? Usb and Ethernet use different plugs on the pcb of the pedals. Have you checked those?

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Are they work through usb directly to the pc? Usb and Ethernet use different plugs on the pcb of the pedals. Have you checked those?
They work if i connect them to to pc with usb cable, if i connect them to wheelbase with the cable included in podium package they don't work

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hmm at least you can play for now. Sounds like a case for fanatec support.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
This wheel is incredible, it allows to do very constant fast laps and to push to the limit without mistakes but i think that twitchy cars (e.g. road cars) is where it really shines, i took 4 seconds off my pb at spa with mclaren p1 at 3rd lap, not an alient lap time but still :oops:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Do you think a female usb/male rj12 adapter for usb cable would work? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Don't see why it wouldn't... all you're doing is changing the connection type

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Update: they sent me 347 beta drivers (which i have already installed) telling me to install them then flash wheelbase (done already) and pedals, i'm starting to think the problem might be related to outdated pedal firmware due to a problem with pedals update under win10 as reported on this thread. To all v3 owners, what's your firmware version?

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
You would hope that a post about firmware and windows 10 updates wouldn't still be a problem 3 years later...I'm testing my V3's this weekend, I don't know if I have a windows 7 PC to sort out firmware if there is an issue. Wish me luck!

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Looks like 1.30 is the latest firmware for csp v3, at this point i will try a usb/rj12 adapter to see if the problem are the pedals (unlikely because they work with pc) or wheelbase

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Driver 3.45 wb fw 662 No idea where to find the firmware of the v3.
Did u use the rj12 cable that came with the pedals ? Its the thicker one dubbel lined or something.

Maybe its the connectionbox under the pedals that is faulty since usb is working but rj12 is not.

Last edited:

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Tried connecting to shifter port and wheelbase detects them (as shifter ofc), so the problem is the wheelbase pedal port

Users who are viewing this thread