Project CARS 2 Pimp your ride - post your PCARS2 custom liveries here (1 Viewer)

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Had great fun learning how to create my own livery in PCARS2. This is my first attempt ... which needs some slight adjustments.
Next project I will try to experiment with different colours and shapes.... and aiming on improving my ingame photography skills

Porsche 911 RSR
Colour: Modegrau or Fashion Grey (official Porsche colour)

Took my reference car out on my reference track (after being in the garage for months) ... and immediately broke my record by half a second!

Last edited:

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Nice man! It's such a shame, that pCARS doesn't support custom liveries in MP... SMS really missed out on that one.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Nice man! It's such a shame, that pCARS doesn't support custom liveries in MP... SMS really missed out on that one.
Surely would be nice if we all would be able to have our own custom livery during the revolution cup ... hopefully PCARS3 will have this option

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Surely would be nice if we all would be able to have our own custom livery during the revolution cup ... hopefully PCARS3 will have this option
it was possible in Pcars1 albeit a bit of work but still it was cool to see. Lets see what the future holds with Pcars...

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
it was possible in Pcars1 albeit a bit of work but still it was cool to see. Lets see what the future holds with Pcars...
What about this? Haven't tried, just googled

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I meant this is for pC1, sorry typo :O