iRacing PCDC & TeamBRIT presents: 6 Hours of Brands Hatch GP (1 Viewer)

PCDC & TeamBRIT presents: 6 Hours of Brands Hatch GP
Posted by Darksi
iRacing
Saturday, December 1, 2018 - 13:00
Until: Saturday, December 1, 2018 - 19:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

javoresku

Community Member
Reaction score
I won't be home on Dec 1st, so I'm out.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Another message from @Logger via Discord. Really awesome what TeamBRIT is doing:

As you may or may not know by now, the winners of the Brands Hatch 6hr each win a passenger ride in TeamBRIT's Aston Martin GT4 - their race car fitted with specially adapted controls. Here is a great video of none other than Damon Hill talking about the car and having a go at driving it around Brands Hatch with hand controls.

CrisBCros

Community Member
Reaction score
Still some space available? I would love to race

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Still some space available? I would love to race
Sadly only on the official reserve list. If you find a second driver (ramdrop already registered a RSR team with a friend on that list) then you can follow the link in the original post. Or you are a reserve driver here, but that means that there is no guarantee that you can race. I asked already if we can drive with 3 drivers, but that's also not possible.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
possible unofficial Practice session happening today, Information on their discord if anyone is interested.

https://discord.gg/tsY26MA

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Follow on from yesterday theirs another Test session being hosted but at 5pm uk time for 6 hours, More info on discord in the link posted above.

Also out of curiosity What cars will RSR teams be driving? Myself and Anto have gone with the Ford GTE 2017.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Follow on from yesterday theirs another Test session being hosted but at 5pm uk time for 6 hours, More info on discord in the link posted above.

Also out of curiosity What cars will RSR teams be driving? Myself and Anto have gone with the Ford GTE 2017.
Porsche RSR team #12

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I know myself and @t0daY will be running the porsche, although i have no idea on setups in iracing.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ah brilliant. Is there a guide on where to put setups for iracing.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nice and simple thats what i like to see

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Well luck would have it theres another test session up haha a 25 hour one, P/W is Brands. yeah the ford GT is like driving a double decker bus rounds brands at the moment, But learned to trail break it through corners to keep the weight at the front.

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Here is an interesting article what this race is about: https://simsportnews.com/?p=1140

Also an updatet version where to watch this race:
wheretowatch.png

ramdrop

Team iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
When do we know as reserves if we've made the cut?

grobi0815

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
When do we know as reserves if we've made the cut?
Here is the the answer from @Logger:

The confirmation emails go out Saturday, then those who dont reply by the Saturday 24th will lose their space and it goes down the reserve list. My gut feeling is they will get on the grid but i just cant guarantee it.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Here is the the answer from @Logger:

The confirmation emails go out Saturday, then those who dont reply by the Saturday 24th will lose their space and it goes down the reserve list. My gut feeling is they will get on the grid but i just cant guarantee it.
I've a feeling a few teams may drop out, I've been in practice sessions recently and their's not been that many doing them, either been working, busy or couldn't be bothered, Hopefully can get another RSR team to the grid though that will be great.

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hosting a 25 hour practice session for those who need to practice, Teams are on and weather settings match race day Password is - Brands

Enjoy

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
You are showing time of day for the race as Late Afternoon, I have just read the original poster and it say Afternoon, which is it?

Users who are viewing this thread