Project CARS 2 PC2 | Revolution Cup - R3: Donington (1 Viewer)

PC2 | Revolution Cup - R3: Donington
Posted by m4nu
Season 8
Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Thursday, November 14, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
2 great qualifying performances and both races ruined on lap1...

Race1 I moved left as i normally do into turn5 to get the best apex speed, but @Taorminator was there and I spun off onto the grass...I recovered and waited at the edge of the track to rejoin safely, but unfortunately @FuBii had his own moment at the same place and t-boned me...limped back to pits for a very long pitstop. Rejoined a lap down behind @miagi in 6th, thought I had the speed to get away and he kindly allowed me to unlap, but i pushed too hard and held him up so let him back past, as well as @kobusnell and just followed them for a few laps. Kobusnell kindly let me unlap myself, but I only got up to 19th when others pitted or retired. Still I stuck at it, such a shame from P3 in qually.

Race2 I qualified in P4 another great result. Got a few taps into turn1 so i tried to leave plenty of space on the inside, but overdid it, got on the exit kerb and almost t-boned Stu? (don't know his forum name sorry). Luckily he got away clean and I only damaged my own race, down to P20 but at least this time no damage. Great recovery drive and I was having a great battle with @Spitfire for a few laps until he went wide at the hairpin, I tried to accelerate away, but he had overspeed on the outside and I had understeer...I tapped him and again fortunately it was only me affected. I lost 2 places to Sonic and @miagi (I think) and finished 9th...I must try to stop making stupid mistakes on lap 1 and maximise my quali position, especially if I outperform like I did tonight.

As always a pleasure to race with you guys, especially nice to hear @t0daY 's Meg Ryan When Harry Met Sally impression... ugh ugh ugh! lol

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score

Nakor

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Eugene Flerko sorry for the contact, i really tried to avoid it. But you didn't left me any space there. But again i'm not happy that this killed your race.
20191114223542_1.jpg20191114223641_1.jpg20191114223648_1.jpg
Post automatically merged:

I don't know who that was, sorry for this. i braked as you see in last image, but was too late.
20191114224504_1.jpg20191114224506_1.jpg20191114224512_1.jpg20191114224513_1.jpg20191114224517_1.jpg20191114224520_1.jpg

Last edited:

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
I had to much trouble in the first race. Quali was ok but in the race I never eally got into a rhythm and had big trouble, couldn't race anyone, couldn't seeing properly. That was quite depressing. After the race I changed a camera option "Worl Movement" from 0 to 100 and that worked much better for me. Felt much better in Race 2. Quailed on P10, had a nice fight with VSonic in the beginning but than got crashed out on a lag contact. Got back on track at about P20 and had great racing with a bunch of guys! In one lap I followed them closely into the hairpin where 4 cars did two double files. I did Downforce 1-2 on race2 and it worked for me. I was chasing up and overtake, great fight with Battenberg, eventually I got back to VSonic. Got past and made it to a decent P7. Spitfire was too far away unfortunately :p Anyway, best racing I had in a long time! Race2 felt like being back somehow :)

Owfier

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Just a little reminder/warning for everybody, you should watch out with close racing and the difference in ping between you and the other drivers.
Here you have a video of @miagi and me which ruined the chances for @miagi to get a +-P6 finish.

@miagi's view:

My view:

Sorry @miagi

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Just a little reminder/warning for everybody, you should watch out with close racing and the difference in ping between you and the other drivers.
Here you have a video of @miagi and me which ruined the chances for @miagi to get a +-P6 finish.

@miagi's view:

My view:

Sorry @miagi
looks like you hit the nitro! Very Fast and Furious

Users who are viewing this thread