rFactor 2 P1LMS - S1 - Round 2 - Matsusaka (1 Viewer)

P1LMS - S1 - Round 2 - Matsusaka
Posted by Jamesl91
rFactor2
Saturday, March 2, 2019 - 10:00
Until: Saturday, March 2, 2019 - 23:00
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

rFactor 2

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Original Thread

Date: 2nd March 2019
Track: Matsusaka
Qualifying:
11:00 UTC - 45min (GTE 25min / LMP2 20min)
Warm-Up: 11:45 UTC - 15min
Race Start: 12:00 UTC - 12 hours
Race Finish: 24:00 UTC
Time scale: 1x
Server time at race start: 12:00
Server time at race finish: 24:00
Weather:
Real-time with 100% chance of rain

Downloads: Via Workshop (P1LMS), or by joining a practice server.

Servername:
P1LMS 12h Matsusaka
Password: Available on original thread

Replay
Results -

Skin information

Reserve list

Briefing:

• Each car is only allowed once on the server (unique vehicles is active)
  • Content download works only from the practice server
  • Penalties will be removed from the race control if you want. But they will be checked after the race. If the penalty was justified (e.g. speeding in pits) we will remove 1 lap from your result
  • Don't press ESC or your race will be over. You can kill your game or force a disconnect by pulling out your network plug. Afterward, you can rejoin with a fresh car and still finish the race
  • For LMP2 don't dive bomb the GTEs into the corners. In the end, both of you lose less time when you overtake them on the exists
  • Respect the other cars/class on track
  • At the pit exit stay right (driving direction) of the white (in the image marked red) line
  • In the yellow zones be careful with overtaking. More severe penalties will be applied here to the car at fault

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

JetPistol

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Trying to join one of the official practice servers results in a blank car selection menu for me. I've tried to un-subscribe and re-subscribe from the GTE and LMP vehicles as well as the P1LMS workshop items but it still won't let me select a vehicle. Setting up an offline session with said cars at Matsusaka works perfectly fine. Thing is that the P1LMS category (league liveries) in the selection screen neither appears in online nor offline mode. Only stock liveries are available. Can somebody reproduce this? Is this related to todays update?

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yep, it's to do with the PBR update. SRC are asking teams to resubmit their liveries, as the old shaders used by the originally submitted files are no longer available in the updated game. I imagine P1 will be asking the same shortly.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yep, it's to do with the PBR update. SRC are asking teams to resubmit their liveries, as the old shaders used by the originally submitted files are no longer available in the updated game. I imagine P1 will be asking the same shortly.
from what i understand, P1 wont be updating until after Suzuka. but liveries have been updated due to licencing issues

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
IMPORTANT

Here is information about the race on saturday. This information can also be found in the race thread and should be given to your drivers as well.

Briefing:
  • Each car is only allowed once on the server (unique vehicles is active)
  • Content download works only from the practice server
  • Penalties will be removed from the race control if you want. But they will be checked after the race. If the penalty was justified (e.g. speeding in pits) we will remove 1 lap from your result
  • Don't press ESC or your race will be over. You can kill your game or force a disconnect by pulling out your network plug. Afterward, you can rejoin with a fresh car and still finish the race
  • For LMP2 don't dive bomb the GTEs into the corners. In the end, both of you lose less time when you overtake them on the exists
  • Respect the other cars/class on track

Pit Exit:
[IMG]

Drivers leaving the pitlane must follow the pit exit lane and must stay right of the white line (marked in red in the picture above). Infractions will be punished with a penalty mid race.

Orange Zones:
[IMG]

There will be one orange zone that will be active during the whole race.

From before turn 3 until after the S Curves there will be an orange zone.

Explanation:

In these orange zone passing is allowed but with absolute care. Especially faster class cars lapping slower cars need to watch out and be extra careful.
If there is an incident in the orange zone, the car at fault will be given a harsher penalty as on other parts on the track for the same infraction.

If you have any questions regarding the second round of the P1LMS2019 feel free to ask.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
i will be doing practice tonight between 19:00 UTC and 22:00 UTC (maybe even longer) for mostly long run practice to see how our setup feels on long runs
would be nice if we are again a few people so we can have the best data gain possible

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Car #2 started p8 and finished p8. We had a few scares along the way (some rubbish driving from some Gt cars - never thought I would say that), but im glad we got it to the finish.

I think I drove pretty well for my second lmp2 enduro. I really enjoyed hustling the p2 around here, great job to all who worked on the setup. I also got a lot more confident in lapping traffic in this race. Im no McNish, but I wasn't afraid to pass on the outside of turn 6!:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread