Our Members

Discussion in 'Honorable Members' started by Photonenbert, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kawalsky

Kawalsky Junior Member Member

Sep 16, 2016

"A valued member of our community, Kawalsky has been racing with RSR for quite some time now. His regular attendance at events and ability to inspire conversation on our forum is a great benefit to all members."

Username: Kawalsky
    Country of Residence: Slovenia
    Date of Birth: 18 October 1987
    Daily Drive: 2003 Seat Ibiza 1.4L

Favourite Car: Boeing 767/Mclaren P1
    Favourite Track: Mount Panorama, Bathurst
    Favourite RSR Memory: I honestly can't remember any that would really stand out. I find them all to be great as long as I have the time to join :)
    Favourite RSR Admin: I find them all to be great and their dedication really keeping this community alive, but the two that really stand out:
    • t0daY - Understands that discipline is needed to run a successful online community.
    • FlyingKman - The most positive person I have ever had the pleasure to meet.
    Favourite Food: Moussaka
    Favourite Artist: Moby
    Favourite Film: Battlestar Galactica

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Bodybuilding (although not as much since my shoulder injury), running, bicycle riding & flight simming.
    How many languages do you speak? Two, Slovenian and English. Although the last one could be debated.
    What is your dream holiday destination? Don't have one.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? My left shoulder :)
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Wedge-Tailed eagle or Eaglehawk. I'd be able to fly all day long and be bad ass while doing it :)

How did you get your username? Long story. My friend and I joined an ARMA clan six years back. Since it was a mil-sim unit I had to use a somewhat normal nickname. After being called Kawalsky for four years it kind of grow on me.

2. InsaneBase

InsaneBase Active Member Member

Sep 16, 2016

"One of our two girl racers, InsaneBase doesn't get to join us on track as much these days but her enthusiasm for all things RSR and heavy involvement on our forum is nothing more then impressive. Her friendly demeanour and inclusive nature are valuable additions to our community at RSR and we hope to see her more and more on track in the future.".

Username: InsaneBase
    Country of Residence: Germany
    Date of Birth: Same day as Ferrucio Lamborghini.
    Daily Drive: As of recently, none. I sold my '09 MINI One.

Favourite Car: There's just too many cool cars!
    Favourite Track: Circuit de la Sarthe, Sebring, Interlagos & Spa
    Favourite RSR Memory: I fear I haven't really participated in that much since I switched to iRacing and still have so much to learn. The LeMans race was crazy great. I MUST be there at the Brno race with the M1 for honour and because I bet it will be really good too. Watching the RSR crew in pCars and iRacing is what brought me (back) into sim racing so there are some stalker-ish memories I guess, where you didn't even know I was there... :p
    Favourite RSR Admin: t0daY, because he's the one that brought me here (under threat of banning me from TonyR's YouTube). ;)
    Favourite Food: Chicken Tikka Masala at the moment.
    Favourite Artist: Tamara de Lempicka
    Favourite Film: How can one answer such a question?!

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Flying the Huey, Ka-50 and A-10 in DCS World, gaming in itself (although racing and flying is pretty much all I do these days), painting liveries, movies, books & writing.
    How many languages do you speak? 2.5 (my Japanese is really rusty)
    What is your dream holiday destination? Either my home (yeah, boooooooooring, I know) or the Moon.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Since I am so slow, myself. :p
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Maybe an octopus. Smart and good with ink.

How did you get your username? Buffy Season 7, Episode 3 - "Same Time, Same Place":

Anya: "Spike's insane in the basement. Xander's there doing construction there on the new gym..."
    Willow: "Wait. Spike's what in the what-ment?"
    Anya: "Insane. Base."

I <3 Anya

3. TheDoctor46

TheDoctor46 Junior Member Member

Sep 25, 2016

"One of our longest-serving members, this German has been racing with the drivers of RSR since the very beginning, before RSR was formed even! With an innate ability to be lightning fast when he needs to be, TheDoctor46 values clean, fair racing and having fun above all else, making him one of the most highly respected of our drivers."

Username: TheDoctor46
    Country of Residence: Germany
    Date of Birth: January 1989
    Daily Drive: Bicycle

Favourite Car: Audi RS6 Avant
    Favourite Track: The Green Hell
    Favourite RSR Memory: Well, this is more an overall than "favourite" but every time driving with RSR members is an enjoyment. I'm not that competitive kind of sim racer, so it's always nice to gather with people who enjoy racing rather than getting 1st no matter how it happened. :)
    Favourite RSR Admin: All of 'em. <3
    Favourite Food: BBQ
    Favourite Artist: Clint Eastwood
    Favourite Film: Heartbreak Ridge

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Photography
    How many languages do you speak? Those necessary. :p
    What is your dream holiday destination? New Zealand
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Had some great battles with Battenberg. :)
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? One that's not on human's dining table...

How did you get your username? I guess that's too obvious isn't it?

4. Mr Beas

Mr Beas New Member Member

Sep 18, 2016

"They say actions speak louder than words and this is certainly the case for Mr Beas. Like a silent ninja assassin, Mr Beas rarely talks in our Teamspeak server, instead chooses to let his consistently blistering fast pace on track do all the talking. As one of the newest members to join our iRacing endurance team, Mr Beas' alien pace never fails to amaze and his representation of our community is greatly appreciated."

Username: Mr Beas
    Country of Residence: England
    Date of Birth: 22 September 1992
    Daily Drive: Seat Leon 1.4 S

Favourite Car: In-game: Ariel Atom V8, real world: Aston Martin Vulcan
    Favourite Track: Nordschleife
    Favourite RSR Memory: A few to chose from in my short time here, but the one that sticks out most would be my first induction night at Ruapuna Park in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo - side by side with Manu for a good 3 or 4 laps.
    Favourite RSR Admin: Haven't been here long enough to really have a favourite, but if i had to choose one it would probably be Kman, purely based on him allowing me to pass pretty swiftly during qualifying more often than not.
    Favourite Food: A good fillet steak! (medium-rare for those who care).
    Favourite Artist: Tough one. Either Oasis or Arctic Monkeys.
    Favourite Film: Most recent would be The Martian, but all time would probably be Snatch.

Hobbies Outside of Racing: I like to do a bit of karting when I can, also a massive Arsenal fan but don't get to watch them as much as I'd like to as the ticket prices are so extortionate. Obviously a big motorsport fan, with Blancpain one of my favourites to watch.
    How many languages do you speak? Just the one.
    What is your dream holiday destination? Somewhere along the coast of Croatia.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Don't think I've been here long enough to have a rival just yet.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Cookiecutter shark - just for the cool name.

How did you get your username? A lot of my friends have called me Beas since my school days. I first used it as my Xbox gamertag and still using it to this day.

5. Iceman07

Iceman07 New Member Member

Sep 16, 2016

"As you might guess from his name, Iceman07 shares quite a few traits with the Flying Finn whom it represents - both are incredibly quick veterans of their craft when they need to be and both men of few words. Iceman07 doesn't race with us too often but when he does he puts on an impressive display of driving talent. Just don't ask him what he was doing during Pele's presentation... :p"

Username: Iceman07
    Country of Residence: Austria
    Date of Birth: 7 July 1994
    Daily Drive: Ford Fiesta '05 (my parents' old car), but I prefer my father's Honda NC750S.

Favourite Car: Lamborghini Murcielago '01 in yellow.
    Favourite Track: The hardest track I ever raced, Nürburgring Nordschleife.
    Favourite RSR Memory: I can remember a good fight at Monza with MelBonkers and Elmo back in TGC days (couldn't get past that big Mercedes SLS GT3 ;)). Or my first podium with the Ginetta Junior in thunderstorm conditions, that one was really scary.
    Favourite RSR Admin: Can I say I like them all the same? ;) No? Then it's t0daY for all his efforts to keep this special group of petrolheads together.
    Favourite Food: Bradl (Austrian roast with potatoes & dumplings).
    Favourite Artist: Green Day & other punk rock bands.
    Favourite Film: Der Schuh des Manitu (best German movie ever), The Butterfly Effect & Forest Gump.

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Skiing, playing soccer, riding my motorbike and everything else about cars.
    How many languages do you speak? German & English
    What is your dream holiday destination? Wanted to visit Hawaii since I played Test Drive Unlimited
    Who is your personal RSR rival? No special one, all of the guys in the middle of the grid.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Good question, but I don't know. Maybe an amphibious car if that counts. ;)

How did you get your username? Big Kimi Raikkonen fan, the number 07 is because of my date of birth and now perfectly suits Kimi's car number. ;)

6. 2scoops

2scoops Senior Member Member

Sep 17, 2016

"One of our most 'experienced' members, 2scoops is an all round top guy who always stives to race cleanly, fairly and with good awareness on track. His pace and consistency even with his disability is nothing short of astonishing and his enthusiasm towards the RSR community is an encouragement to us all. Not to mention he has one of the most awesome sim rigs we've ever seen!"

Username: 2scoops
    Country of Residence: U.K.
    Date of Birth: 7 November 1965
    Daily Drive: None

Favourite Car: BMW Z4
    Favourite Track: Imola
    Favourite RSR Memory: Don't really have one.
    Favourite RSR Admin: They all do an amazing job to make this the best Project CARS community on the planet.
    Favourite Food: Fish & Chips
    Favourite Artist: Kings of Leon
    Favourite Film: Jurassic Park

Hobbies Outside of Racing: I used to do a lot of motorsport photography (anthonybeckphotography.co.uk) but I'm now unable to carry the big lenses I used to use so have had to stop.
    How many languages do you speak? 1
    What is your dream holiday destination? Don't have one.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Anyone that is in front of me really, but I do find myself with Nemeth quite often.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? A great white shark - solitary, powerful, tenacious, confident and not to be messed with lol.

How did you get your username? Well, when I was in the RAF I used to do detachments to American air bases and they all had a Baskin Robins ice cream parlour. They used to sell ice creams in 1 or 2 scoops and I went in every day and always asked for 2 scoops. After a while they used to shout 2 scoops when I came into the shop and it kinda stuck.

7. Imthecrabby

Imthecrabby Junior Member Member

Sep 24, 2016

"Able to be lightning fast when he wants to, imthecrabby is a long-time RSR member, including all the way back to our first ever iRacing endurance race where his quick pace and consistent driving were greatly valued. His never-ending excitement and enthusiasm for RSR and sim racing in general is greatly appreciated and we're glad to have him in our ranks."

Username: imthecrabby
    Country of Residence: England
    Date of Birth: 1 November 1997
    Daily Drive: Ford Fiesta

Favourite Car: Darrian T90
    Favourite Track: Road America
    Favourite RSR Memory: Taking part in the 24 Hours of Daytona and finishing 2nd. The car was super sweet to drive, even when I was practically falling asleep at the wheel at 4am, and we had hardly any incidents. The comradery in the TS was amazing and I had a blast getting through the race, even when the 2nd car had some problems (*cough Battenberg cough*) and hope to take part in future endurance races that we have here.

I'm going to have a second one, the 18 Hours of Sakitto, where Kman helped to get myself and Pamellaaa perfect setups and because of this we beat Kman with his own setup, finishing 3rd after double stinting tyres (which was regarded as a bad idea by all) and spinning out a couple of times, taking positions back with shredded tyres. Can't wait to work with you again Kman ;).
    Favourite RSR Admin: My favourite admin has to be Kman, I have had great times with the other admins as well but I have so many laughs and late night conversations with Kman and he never fails to make the TS lighten up, as well as having some great battles on the track.
    Favourite Food: Fajitas
    Favourite Artist: As a music student this is impossible, but if I had to listen to one band for the rest of my life it would be Muse.
    Favourite Film: So many movies that I love, but I'm going to choose Fury.

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Drumming, singing, going to rally events, gaming in general, Karate (Wahinkai), Airsoft (WW2 gear) and motorsport.
    How many languages do you speak? One, English.
    What is your dream holiday destination? My dream holiday destination is Japan, I have always wanted to go, but never had the means and there is a bit of a language barrier.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? I find myself all over the place in the field but I once had a long stand off with Hobbs.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Neon fish, because of the streak down the side.

How did you get your username? This name was born because my family got a PS3. On PS2 myself and my Dad's name was imthedaddy, my Dad loved that line from something. On PS3 this name was taken so we changed the last bit to our name and this became imthecrabby and I've been using it ever since.

8. steveg200

steveg200 RSR Family Member

Sep 18, 2016

"A veteran of RSR, steveg200 has been racing alongside our longest-standing members before RSR even existed. One of the nicest, fairest and most respected drivers in the mid-pack, Steve's strength lies in his time spent in preparation for each races which more often than not enables him to break out of the mid-pack and contest podium positions."

Username: steveg200
    Country of Residence: United Kingdom
    Date of Birth: 7 February 1969
    Daily Drive: Volvo S40 T5 Stage 3

Favourite Car: Nissan Skyline R34 GTR
    Favourite Track: Imola
    Favourite RSR Memory: My favourite race memory was the BMW V12 LMR at Zhuhai where I came in third after Ramiboo overtook me on the last lap, stealing second.
    Favourite RSR Admin: It's got to be Manu for his organisational skills and Kman for the very addictive laugh.
    Favourite Food: Chinese food
    Favourite Artist: Pink Floyd
    Favourite Film: Band of Brothers

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Racing FPV drones, fishing & my Boxer dogs.
    How many languages do you speak? Only one, Yorkshire.
    What is your dream holiday destination? The moon would be a nice place to visit.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? I've got many rivals but had some good battles with Xtreme Dama.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? I think I'd be a common old goldfish, just swimming about minding my own business and forgetting where I've been.

How did you get your username? My current user name was carried over from the 200SX owners club so I stuck with it.

9. Dama_The_Crow

Dama_The_Crow Well-Known Member Member

Sep 17, 2016

"As the sole RSR member from Bosnia and Herzegovina, Dama_The_Crow represents his country well as a strong mid-field driver with great potential, already having a number of podiums under his belt. The combination of a calm demeanour and a gentleman's attitude on track makes Dama and his years of sim-racing experience a pleasure to have in our midst."

Username: Dama_The_Crow
    Country of Residence: Bosnia and Herzegovina
    Date of Birth: 13 December 1977
    Daily Drive: Renault Laguna II 1.9 dCi (120hp)

Favourite Car: Subaru Impreza WRX STI
    Favourite RSR Memory: Big Willow 125 race at Willow Springs Raceway with the Ford Fusion Stockcar where I finally caught a place on the podium, 2nd place.
    Favourite RSR Admin: All of them are great. I lead a Battlefield team and I know how much nerves it takes to deal with people. Respect to you all.
    Favourite Food: Ćevapi
    Favourite Artist: Dubioza Kolektiv
    Favourite Film: A lot of them....

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Tennis, table tennis, skiing, swimming, FPS video games, movies & mountain climbing.
    How many languages do you speak? 2 - Croatian & English
    What is your dream holiday destination? Maldives
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Ashnoom & NemethR
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Trout - they never surrender even if you caught them on hook and get them on land.

How did you get your username? My nickname is made from my real life nickname, Dama, and my surname (which in my language means something like crow). It was made for Battlefield 3 when I started to play multiplayer games. The 'Xtreme' prefix is added later because of my team, which is called Xtreme Cro Team where we play ESL ladders and tournaments.

10. MelBonkers

MelBonkers Well-Known Member Member

Sep 21, 2016

"MelBonkers is without a doubt THE most genuinely nice guy within RSR. Respected by all, MelBonkers never fails to thank every driver for their participation after a race, let everyone know how much fun he had (even if the race didn't go well for him) and humbly apologise for any racing incidents or misunderstandings that he was involved in - making sure to bury the hatchet before he leaves. RSR is a kinder and happier place when MelBonkers is around."

Username: MelBonkers
    Country of Residence: Netherlands
    Date of Birth: 20 June 1976
    Daily Drive: VW Passat Variant

Favourite Car: Anything that has Alfa on it, and Pagani's make my heart go boom-boom.
    Favourite RSR Memory: I can't choose just one. In general I have a LOT of crying-from-laughter moments when racing with RSR, so that's a good thing. But I really enjoyed the Supercheap Auto Bathurst 300 anniversary edition we did in November, 2016. Qualifying 3rd and finishing on the podium was really special to me.
    Favourite RSR Admin: I can't choose one. I like FlyingKman for all the laughs. I like Battenberg for the close racing (when I can keep up with him). I like ramiboo for sharing his real life racing experience. I like pamellaa for well....being just pam. I like t0day for keeping the races and the forums "in between ze lines" with German precision ;). And I think I forgot one or two admins more, but in general I take my hat off for all admins for the dedication RSR is being run with.
    Favourite Food: Oh, difficult one. I'm not your foody type of guy. Food to me is primarily a survival instinct. But if I have to choose something, it has to be a "patatje met" - translated from Dutch: fries with mayonnaise.
    Favourite Artist: Michael Jackson & Freddy Mercury
    Favourite Film: The Usual Suspects

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Well, I like gadgets and hardware. I read about the latest news on hardware everyday and I like cars of course. I love watching movies as well.
    How many languages do you speak? Dutch (of course), English, French, Moroccan & German (well......sort of). I do understand a little bit of Spanish and Italian too.
    What is your dream holiday destination? Maldives. Been there in 2014 with my wife. That holiday ruined all my future holidays. :D
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Well, I think I have a couple. FlyingKman for being a tough battle and usually having a big laugh with. ramiboo for pushing me hard when racing and giving me a chance to improve myself. And t0day of course for sometimes giving me that sparkle of hope of beating him.....and then he takes off into the distance. :)
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? I hope I'd be a shark. I absolutely love those animals. I would also like to be a killer whale, but that's not a fish. ;-)

How did you get your username? Well, that's a long story. Back in 2001 I had just ordered my first Alfa Romeo ever, an Alfa 147. Looking for some information and other Alfa owners, I registered at the Alfaowner.com forum. A couple of months later I was a resident on the forum and together with creating a lot of off-topic posts, I also created a lot of dear friendships that I still have. Back then I used my initials MelG in a lot of my posts and the word Bonkers had to be in every post at least once. After my well known post where I learned that twat and tart were NOT different words for old ladies (but PARTS of them :)) someone called me Mel Bonkers. I changed my nick to MelBonkers and been using that since then.

11. MikeyTT

MikeyTT Active Member Member

Sep 19, 2016

"Veteran RSR member and all-round nice guy, MikeyTT is a driver with huge potential and not a stranger to the top end of the field. Using his real-world racing experience, MikeyTT not only has expert racecraft but is also the developer of the popular vrHive app."

Username: MikeyTT
    Country of Residence: UK
    Date of Birth: 2 July (last millennium)
    Daily Drive: Jaguar F-Type

Favourite Car: Triumph TR7V8 or Audi RS6
    Favourite Track: Oulton Park
    Favourite RSR Memory: I don't have a stand out memory yet, I've enjoyed all my races in one way or another, so I reserve the right to come back and amend this when I do. ;)
    Favourite RSR Admin: It's a tough one, as all the admins put in an enormous amount of effort into RSR, but I think it would have to be Manu if I had to decide. I recall him from the old TGC days, but he reached out to me a while back when he had some issues with vrHive. I ended up having to remote onto his PC to sort out the problem. He's always been open to suggestions and has helped me out a few times in the past with the odd issue I had. Even though he can come over as all business on race nights, he has a softer side. ;)
    Favourite Food: Our Ellen's homemade chips.
    Favourite Artist: Tara McPherson
    Favourite Film: Aliens

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Biggest hobby is actually racing, although not virtual. My other half and I prepared a Triumph TR7V8 to race a few years back. I've gone on to race it for a number of years and plan to get her back up and running again soon, after a bit of a gap. I'm also a frustrated developer and have sunk far too many hours into developing vrHive. It's a companion app for Project Cars.
    How many languages do you speak? 1
    What is your dream holiday destination? New Zealand (where we'll be in June).
    Who is your personal RSR rival? ramiboo (seemingly we have similar pace).
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? A Goldfish. Everyone likes a goldfish, they're great for background decoration, but never a "show fish". Also I think I have the same memory span, as I keep making the same racing mistakes time after time. ;)

How did you get your username? Fairly dull story unfortunately. In my early career, the director's secretary used to call me Mikey for some reason, even though my name is Michael, which I shortened to Mike. When I was at school I was tall (over 6ft when I left at 16), and had a nickname of Too Tall. I was much taller than most of my friends and still am. Ended up at 6'4". So when I first got my Xbox and was looking for a username, MikeyTT was born, and I use that everywhere else now.

12. Martin G Webb

Martin G Webb Junior Member Member

Sep 19, 2016

"Martin G Webb is one of the longest standing members within RSR - not just that, he even inducted most of the RSR's admins as an inductor in a previous sim-racing organisation. A cool, calm and collected man on and off the track, he is a great asset to RSR."

Username: Martin G Webb
    Date of Birth: 6 March 1971
    Daily Drive: Honda Civic

Favourite Car: Ligier JS P3
    Favourite Track: Silverstone
    Favourite RSR Memory: Watching RSR rise from the ashes and total carnage that was TGC.
    Favourite RSR Admin: Has to be Manu, the time we spent talking about what was wrong with the 'old' group and what needed to be changed.
    Favourite Food: Any
    Favourite Artist: I don't know about art but I know what I like.
    Favourite Film: Le Mans

Hobbies Outside of Racing: There's stuff beyond racing? That's news to me.
    How many languages do you speak? One, very badly.
    What is your dream holiday destination? None
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Pete Morrish, we're good friends.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Jelly

How did you get your username? It was given to me by two very nice people, who loved each other very much. Pity they didn't love me enough to give me a good name, they just wanted a system to remember my birthday.

13. Col_McCoy

Col_McCoy Junior Member Member

Sep 17, 2016

"Although he's relatively new to RSR, it feels like Col_McCoy has been a member here since to beginning, seamlessly fitting into our community like part of the furniture. Just like his occupation, Col_McCoy has the ability to take-off and soar on track when the mood takes him - setting some blistering lap times while still being a clean, fair and respectable driver."

Username: Col_McCoy
    Date of Birth: 24 December 1985
    Daily Drive: Ford Ka (2001)

Favourite Car: Porsche 918
    Favourite RSR Memory: First race, Wild Horses with the Ford Mustang Fastback. Being almost disqualified by Manu, because I completed sector 1 in the warm-up, all the members stood up for me, saying he never told me I was not allowed to do that. The race itself had everything in it, puncture, 100% brake wear, tyres almost gone and 3 position switches on the last lap in the last 3 corners.
    Favourite RSR Admin: Although the angry German almost disqualified me on my first race, he is my favourite Admin. Easy to talk to and willing to help out whenever needed. Thanks!
    Favourite Food: Steak (rare to medium)
    Favourite Artist: Not much into art, but as a Dutchman, I do like the work of Vincent van Gogh.
    Favourite Film: Instinct

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Sports (football and tennis) and watching series (too many to sum up).
    How many languages do you speak? Three: Dutch, English and Austrian (German).
    What is your dream holiday destination? South America
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Due to my inflexible working hours, I haven't been able to pick up a rival yet. I do keep running into Kman from time to time, which has always been great battling.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Orca (killer whale)

How did you get your username? In my youth, one of my favorite movies was Delta Force with Chuck Norris, playing Colonel McCoy.

14. SP1KEGRW

SP1KEGRW New Member Member

Sep 17, 2016

"Despite not being able to race with us too often, SP1KEGRW is easily one of our most enthusiastic members. A kind, friendly driver on and off track, he is always willing to lend a hand and makes sure he uses every minute of track time to better his race-craft."

Username: SP1KEGRW
    Date of Birth: 18 March 1980
    Daily Drive: Ford Mondeo Titanium X Sport 2.2L

Favourite Car: In real life it has to be the Nissan Skyline R34, in-game the Renault Megane V6 because it's the only car I can get a good setup on.
    Favourite Track: I love going round Donny (Donington) National & Spa.
    Favourite RSR Memory: I have two favourite memories. Firstly, Twiggy, iamcrabby and I fighting for second place during one of the induction nights. It was intense but great fun, pity I spun out three laps from the end of the race.

Secondly, racing the Renault Megane V6 at Sakkito coming from the back of the grid twice to finish 13th in race one, 12th in race two and in race three getting as high as 6th before the rain came and finishing the low end of the mid-pack. That was a great race for me and my best race to date.
    Favourite RSR Admin: What can I say about the admins. They are such a diverse bunch of people.

Manu: The straight talking German. :) This guy IS RSR. He is the one that sets everything up and arranges everything and if it's not right he will tell you. He's also very helpful when you need help on setups.

FlyingKman: The South African Laughing Man. What can I say? He was the one that picked me up after getting very frustrated, down-hearted and ready to give up on the game. He helped me with my race-craft and helps me be a better racer... and for his infectious laugh.
    Favourite Food: Chicken, pasta & Chinese takeaway.
    Favourite Artist: Queen
    Favourite Film: Waterboy, Bad Boys II & The Fast & Furious Series.

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Too many to mention but I mainly play other games on my PC with other members of the community.
    How many languages do you speak? 4 - I meanly speak English but I speak French, Spanish & German but I'm very rusty lol.
    What is your dream holiday destination? U.S. (Miami or California)
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Everyone since I have no rival and I end up racing on my own.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Hammerhead - I'm always hammering my head against a brick wall with set-ups (aoch aoch) lol

How did you get your username? Spyke is my nickname and GRW are my initials so that's how I got my username.

15. FuBii

FuBii Active Member Member

Dec 21, 2016

"Relatively new to RSR, FuBii_ has quickly become one of our most active members both in the forums and out on track. The consistently quick pace he has displayed on debut becomes even more remarkable when you realise he's doing it ON A GAMEPAD!!!"

Username: FuBii_
    Country of Residence: Scotland
    Date of Birth: 7 November 1990
    Daily Drive: Vauxhall Astra 1.7 CDTI SRi

Favourite Car: Maserati Alfieri or BAC Mono
    Favourite Track: Impossible to pick. Suzuka or Spa.
    Favourite RSR Memory: Has to be the Silverstone round, season one of the International Cup. Qualified 5th and managed to finish 3rd, taking my first podium in RSR. Pushed hard by Pete at the start who kept piling the pressure on throughout until the pitstop, I stayed out longer than most over driving the tyres to keep heat in them for as long as possible. When I did come out of the pits I had reduced the gap to the leaders to 6 seconds and managed to close up further where I was able to witness one of the closest races in the final laps between Just G and Battenberg. Still wish I was recording because it was lesson in racing I won't forget anytime soon!
    Favourite RSR Admin: Had some good battles with a few of them now and able to talk with most. I genuinely couldn't pick one above the rest. They are all great characters in the grand scheme of things.
    Favourite Food: Cookies
    Favourite Artist: Deadmau5
    Favourite Film: The 5th Element

Hobbies Outside of Racing: CAD, designing and creating stage setups/light shows for work, creating visual clips for 3D projections (still learning), movies, anime & gaming :p
    How many languages do you speak? 1 (badly)
    What is your dream holiday destination? Has to be the Maldives. Would love to do NZ properly.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Haven't raced with you all yet to choose.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Koi - something kept as decoration with no predators in the same pond hahaha.

How did you get your username? When I first started gaming online it was the military acronym FuBaR (I'm a military brat), but people at the time struggled with the pronunciation and shortened it to FuBi. This was waaay back in 2008. When I made the switch I mis-spelled it and added the extra "i" by mistake but it's been stuck ever since. Great thing is the acronym still works... just :p

16. The Wayfaerer

The Wayfaerer Active Member Member

Mar 28, 2017

"This young Austrian has taken RSR by storm! Proving his consistency and pace on track early on, The Wayfaerer went on to win split 2 of the Revolution Cup - Season 2 in convincing fashion, always racing cleanly and fairly in the process."

Username: The Wayfaerer
    Date of Birth: 2 January 1997
    Daily Drive: My parent's VW Golf GT '04.

Favourite Car: EKS Audi S1 RX and the classic Dodge Charger R/T.
    Favourite Track: Nordschleife, Bathurst & Talladega Superspeedway
    Favourite RSR Memory: My first win at the season-opener of the Revolution Cup - Season 2 at Zhuhai and the intense battle with Manu at the end of the Formula Renault 3.5 race at Imola.
    Favourite RSR Admin:
    • t0daY - Because of the huge effort he puts into everything.
    • Kman - It's just always great fun with him.
    Favourite Food: Wiener Schnitzel
    Favourite Artist: Children Of Bodom & Omnium Gatherum
    Favourite Film: Lord of the Rings & The Dark Knight Trilogy

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Watching all kinds of motorsports (2 and 4 wheel), skiing, going to concerts/festivals & doing crazy stuff with my friends.
    How many languages do you speak? Austrian (German), English & Spanish
    What is your dream holiday destination? Daytona, to watch the Daytona 500 live.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? steveg200, this is the rivalry the whole world has been waiting for. :D
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? A doctor fish, just for the lolz.

How did you get your username? I have it because of the instrumental song "Wayfaerer" by In Flames. The Wayfaerer is also a name of a character in the comic "The Jester's Curse" and I just thought the name sounds cool.

17. jamesl91

jamesl91 Active Member Member

May 3, 2017

"Jamesl91 showcases all the qualities we value here at RSR. In his time with us, he has quickly established himself as one of our most active members and has taken it upon himself to almost always be the first to welcome and assist any new members joining our community."

Username: Jamesl91
    Country of Residence: United Kingdom
    Date of Birth: 11 April 1991
    Daily Drive: VW Golf

Favourite Car: Well... mine of course.
    Favourite Track: Oulton Park
    Favourite RSR Memory: It would have to be the 2.4hr Le Mans crossover, fighting for ten laps less than 0.5s behind AndrexUK and making the over-cut work. Also, countless games of PUBG with Darksi and Jonno. I have enjoyed being a member of RSR since I joined in May and have met some fantastic people.
    Favourite RSR Admin: t0daY for his organisation and because I don't want to be demoted :) Kman for his happy attitude and of course his laugh. All the staff members do a fantastic job.
    Favourite Food: Can't beat a Sunday roast!
    Favourite Artist: I like all music.
    Favourite Film: The Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Hobbies Outside of Racing: I enjoy photography, badminton and the outdoors. I am teaching myself to do animations which is a slow process but also a lot of fun when it works out well. I also play other games outside of racing but racing comes first.
    How many languages do you speak? Only the one, English.
    What is your dream holiday destination? Northern Italy
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Alex Salmon & Elodyr
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? I would be a goldfish because I would always be excited about my goldfish bowl. I would never be bored.

How did you get your username? Quite simply, my name followed by the first letter of my surname and rounded off with the year I was born. Simple I know.

18. stolnikas

stolnikas Active Member Member

Oct 28, 2016

"stolnikas has been a member of RSR for quite some time now, being our prized, sole member from Lithuania. Always up for a clean, fair battle, he has improved his pace dramatically of late, putting himself in reach of the RSR aliens."

Username: stolnikas
    Country of Residence: Lithuania
    Date of Birth: 24 February 1987
    Daily Drive: 2001 BMW 520i

Favourite Car: Porsche 991
    Favourite RSR Memory: Definitely the RL event at Nürburgring this year! We had such a great weekend there!
    Favourite RSR Admin: Manu! At least he is until I make him angry at some point and he gets swapped with another favorite admin :D
    Favourite Food: Basically anything that is made out of potatoes.
    Favourite Artist: I don't have one really.
    Favourite Film: Breaking Bad series.

Hobbies Outside of Racing: I don't like to have many hobbies because there is not enough time for everything. I used to play Airsoft, then flew RC FPV planes for some time. Now I'm on sim-racing. I really like home DIY projects like building some furniture or something like that.
    How many languages do you speak? Lithuanian and English.
    What is your dream holiday destination? Hawaii
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Everyone, as long as I can trust the guy for some fair battle.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Never thought about it. Maybe a pike? :) Sneak and attack! :D

How did you get your username? A long, long time ago I was playing CS 1.5 a lot. My brother created a clan and named it something like "St0", there all the members had to have their nicknames starting with "Sto". "Stolnikas" is Russian slang and means "100".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.