Our Members

Discussion in 'Honorable Members' started by Photonenbert, Aug 19, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Photonenbert

Photonenbert Founding Member Member

Aug 28, 2016

"The cool, calm and collected of our German admins, Photonenbert has brought great balance to the running of RSR since the very beginning through his invaluable insight. His fantastic work at capturing the excitement of racing and bringing our events to life via event posters is something to behold and truly appreciated."

Username: Photonenbert
    Country of Residence: Germany
    Date of Birth: 3rd November 1991
    Daily Drive: Deutsche Bahn

Favourite Car: Hatchi Roku Trueno, in-game: Ford Sierra Drift
    Favourite Track: Bathurst
    Favourite RSR Memory: Bus race to the top of Mount Chiliad (GTA V).
    Favourite RSR Admin: Wut?
    Favourite Food: Burger
    Favourite Artist: Jack White (The White Stripes)
    Favourite Film: Mad Max Fury Road

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Playing acoustic & electric guitar, listening to music (extensively), photography and cycling (mountain bike, dirtbike & singlespeed).
    How many languages do you speak? 2 (guess which :D)
    What is your dream holiday destination? New Zealand
    Who is your personal RSR rival? t0daY
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? I don’t want to be a fish I want to be a Mantis Shrimp.

How did you get your username? I cant remember… but I was playing World of Warcraft at the time so that’s a good story.

2. Pamellaaa

Pamellaaa Founding Member Member

Aug 25, 2016

“Always a friendly face to have around and half of the dynamic duo that is the induction night team, Pamellaaa has been a treasured member of RSR ever since it’s humble beginnings. Who better to have welcome our new members into the fold?”

Username: Pamellaaa
    Country of Residence: England
    Date of Birth: 2nd May
    Daily Drive: Volvo C30 D5 R-Design

Favourite Car: It changes all the time. Right now I’m lusting after a M235i or a lightly modified BRZ.
    Favourite Track: Donington National
    Favourite RSR Memory: From Project CARS it would be the Operation Sandstorm race in the GT86 clones at Dubai, it was one of my most competitive events. I had some great battles in both races and the car is easily one of my top 3 in the game. Non-Project CARS it would have to be the GTA V nights and “Fucking Toe-Ad”.
    Favourite RSR Admin: All of them!
    Favourite Food: Chicken
    Favourite Artist: None really
    Favourite Film: Shaun of the Dead

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Mountain Biking, gym & excessive consumption of alcohol.
    How many languages do you speak? Just the one.
    What is your dream holiday destination? Somewhere with a race track, lots of cars and lots of tyres and fuel that I don’t have to pay for.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Hobbs & Battenberg
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? I have literally zero idea.

How did you get your username? Sam became Pam, Pam became Pamellaaa, alcohol was involved and it was shouted a lot.

3. Hobbnob

Hobbnob Founding Member Member

Aug 27, 2016

“The main man when it comes to our induction nights, Hobbnob’s “no gaps, no caps” talk is often the first contact we have with our new members and he does it so well, with the efficiency of an RSR veteran. His love for quirky and challenging car/track combinations has led to the creation of many exciting events, let alone his drifting mods!"

Username: Hobbnob
    Country of Residence: U.K.
    Date of Birth: 17th February 1994
    Daily Drive: I walk everywhere :)

Favourite Car: QT Wildcat W1
    Favourite Track: Cadwell Park
    Favourite RSR Memory: BMW 2002s at Cadwell GP with Pamellaaa as my race engineer. Fun times.
    Favourite RSR Admin: FlyingKman (He’s not as stubborn as Manu is ;))
    Favourite Food: Steak & chips
    Favourite Artist: Feng Zhu
    Favourite Film: Black Hawk Down

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Drifting in-game, physics modding, sketching, physical training, reading, photography and making gaming videos.
    How many languages do you speak? English with a bit of Russian, Spanish, German and Japanese.
    What is your dream holiday destination? Siberia
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Pamellaaa
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Breaded with salt.

How did you get your username? Everyone calls me Hobbs. I like biscuits. Hobnob is a biscuit. Then I became Hobbnob :p

4. GioVtec

GioVtec Head RSR Designs Member

Sep 16, 2016

gio_vtec is the sole driver representing Mexico within our RSR ranks and is also one of the most enthusiastic and involved of our members. You can bet your bottom dollar you’ll see him at almost every RSR event. But if not, you might see one of his fantastic custom liveries adorning a car in his place.

Username: gio_vtec
    Country of Residence: Mexico
    Date of Birth: 25th March 1986
    Daily Drive: Nike (No car :p)

Favourite Car: Audi R8 LMS (2015)
    Favourite Track: Monza
    Favourite RSR Memory: So many I can’t decide… I will say my first and only 2nd place in the Master Festival at Donington.
    Favourite RSR Admin: Manu :) (only when he is happy)
    Favourite Food: Anything that comes with vegetables.
    Favourite Artist: Will Smith
    Favourite Film: Transformers

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Hanging out with my buddies or playing soccer. :D
    How many languages do you speak? Spanish, English, Korean and a bit of Japanese.
    What is your dream holiday destination? Germany!!!
    Who is your personal RSR rival? At my pace I don’t think I have rival, but I always want to be near Battenberg. (secret crush? :p)
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? A freaking piranha!

How did you get your username? Nothing interesting but when I got my third car was a custom 1991 Honda Civic Vtec, from there I was known as “Vtec”. Then when I created an account for Xbox Live my brain worked so hard just to add gio, and that is the origin of gio_vtec’s name tag. :D

5. Ashnoom

Ashnoom Active Member Member

Sep 20, 2016

A long time member, Ashnoom is hands down one of the most respectful drivers in RSR and always a gentleman on our Teamspeak server.

Username: Ashnoom
    Country of Residence: Netherlands
    Date of Birth: 4th July 1985
    Daily Drive: Renault Megane Estate 1.5TDI (soon Seat Leon ST) and on sunny days Mazda MX5. When none are available I have a Fiat Panda laying around (girlfriend’s).

Favourite Car: IRL: Mazda MX5-RF, in-game: BAC Mono
    Favourite Track: Nürburgring GP
    Favourite RSR Memory: That one night after a race with Kman, t0daY and a few others where we stayed in TS for about an hour or two speaking about all random nonsense (how many words were there for a wiener in German again? :D).
    Favourite RSR Admin:
    All but t0daY. But on a serious note, they all have something which makes each of them my favourite:
    • Hobbs for teaching people how to drive and not spearhead into the walls.
    • t0daY for keeping everything together when people are running around aimlessly on TS.
    • Kman, nuff said.
    • Photonenbert, silent observer who keeps quiet and calm all the time except for when it is really needed to show his balls.
    • Pamellaaa for giving a laugh or two.
    • Falcon, haven’t really done much with him :(
    Favourite Food: Pancakes
    Favourite Artist: Coldplay
    Favourite Film: Got too many. (e.g. The Shawshank Redemption, The Green Mile & The Imitation Game)

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Playing games, doing Crossfit and dancing (ballroom/latin).
    How many languages do you speak? Dutch, English, a little bit of French and I can understand German a bit.
    What is your dream holiday destination? Japan & USA (going there this year!)
    Who is your personal RSR rival? I always have problems with Kman, when we get close one of us spins.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Dolphin. Officially not a fish but damn I want to be a dolphin.

How did you get your username? Just random letters arranged in a pronounceable way, made it up when I started playing EVE Online.

6. NemethR

NemethR New Member Member

Sep 16, 2016

NemethR is an old skool RSR member and hands down the most persistent driver we have. Many a time we have seen him lose a wheel mid-race and instead of quitting and retiring to the pits, his persistence shines through and he makes the long and painful trip all the way back to the pits to repair his car and make sure his finishes the race under his own steam.

Username: NemethR
    Country of Residence: Hungary
    Date of Birth: 5th February 1984
    Daily Drive: Seat Arosa

Favourite Car: Porsche GT3 RS
    Favourite Track: The Nordschleife of course.
    Favourite RSR Memory: There was a Monaco race with the Gulfs and I drove side-by-side with Hobbs through the two hairpins, that was crazy stuff.
    Favourite RSR Admin: FlyingKman. I mean you can’t not love that man – makes me laugh any time.
    Favourite Food: “Gypsy roast” – Zigeunerbraten
    Favourite Artist: Konstantin Lelyak (Photographer)
    Favourite Film: The Patriot

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Photography
    How many languages do you speak? 4 (Hungarian, English, German & Croatian)
    What is your dream holiday destination? Africa
    Who is your personal RSR rival? There are so many of you guys I enjoy fighting with, I could not name just one.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Surely a goldfish.

How did you get your username? Well it’s my name as it would be seen on a racing car: Nemeth R… oland.

7. TonyR

TonyR New Member Member

Sep 9, 2016

The second biggest YouTuber/streamer in RSR, Tony is a fantastic driver and a friendly RSR member. His channel/streams are always a good, fun place to hang out and watch some quality racing as he commentates AOR races or more importantly, represents RSR in our iRacing endurance teams!

Username: TonyR
    Date of Birth: September 1990
    Daily Drive: VW Golf Mk4

Favourite Car: Not sure, maybe Aston Martin?
    Favourite Track: Bathurst
    Favourite RSR Memory: Technically a TGC memory often remembered. First time I actually noticed someone called t0daY on track was in a rainy DTM Oschersleben race when said driver tried to cut me off and I couldn’t avoid a slight contact that send him into the gravel trap but not me. :D
    Favourite RSR Admin: I don’t get along with authorities. :p
    Favourite Food: Fast Food: Döner, proper Food: Grandma’s potato salad with Bockwurst.
    Favourite Artist: The Doors
    Favourite Film: I like the crazy ones, The Shining & Apocalypse Now

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Watching motorsport, making videos and programming little stuff.
    How many languages do you speak? Only German and English. I learned Latin for 4 years in school: “Morituri te salutant.”
    What is your dream holiday destination? I like the eastern and south-eastern states, from Poland to Turkey.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Manu (t0daY)
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Catfish, they have nice moustaches.

How did you get your username? I’m not a very creative man.

8. Puffpirat

Puffpirat Well-Known Member Steward

Sep 16, 2016

Puffpirat has been a prominent alien within the RSR ranks for a long, long time now – all the way back to the TGC days! Easily one of the most consistent drivers when it comes to top five finishes, Puffpirat has demonstrated his skill time and time again across a broad range of car and track combinations and is always happy to share some of his tips and tricks to improve others. Why why why ramiboo! ;)

Username: Puffpirat
    Date of Birth: 9th May 1986
    Daily Drive: BMW 335i

Favourite Car: Too many great cars out there to pick just one, but from the ones I’ve driven it has to be the Porsche 991 Turbo S. Drive it to the supermarket and it’s tame and easy as a Golf, push Sport+ and it becomes a beast that eats anything south of hypercars for breakfast!
    Favourite Track: Zhuhai lol, no, Spa and Imola.
    Favourite RSR Memory: We have so many good times together, it’s hard to pick one. For the spirit, I’d take our Formula C race at Ruapuna. I was struggling hard and even though Falcon was my enemy on track he helped me out and together we refined the setup until we where both in a happy place. Just shows the spirit of our community because it made the race so much better. Also our first 24h event in iRacing. This fellowship, cheering for each other, brilliant! From a driving perspective I’d pick the multi-class event at Nürburgring GP with the LMP2, GT3 and rain. An occupied pit box threw me back and a had to fight back hard, catching Elmo and miagi only in the second to last lap. That was one of the sweetest victories :)
    Favourite RSR Admin:
    You know you are all great. :D
    • Kman just makes me happy, you are such a heart-warming nice chap!
    • Manu obviously for keeping this together and all the hard work he puts into our community.
    • But again, Falcon on a personal level. This one time I wanted to burn down iRacing and wipe it from my hard drive after being crashed out twice in a row, he encouraged me to never give up, spotted for me during the next GT3 race at Spa and eventually pushed me to the win. Good stuff!
    Favourite Food: Prawns & Korean BBQ
    Favourite Artist: Schumi – his driving is an art.
    Favourite Film: Everything Tarantino.

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Once in a while I play soccer with some colleagues or go karting. Also keeping up with motorsport of all kinds. :)
    How many languages do you speak? 2, German, English and I can order drinks in Chinese. :p
    What is your dream holiday destination? Bali
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Has to be Falcon.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? What else would suit my nickname more than a puffer fish! In China a waiter picked one out of his basin and made it eat a clam. Freaking beast!

How did you get your username? I do smoke a lot and once hanging out in the park a friend said “du alter Puffpirat”. A German phrase for smoking paffen, puffen, there we go, new username and not surprising it wasn’t taken anywhere. :p

9. Alex Salmon

Alex Salmon Junior Member Member

Sep 19, 2016

One of, if not the youngest of our members, Alex has been a permanent fixture of RSR since ye olden days and has consistently been one of the quickest drivers for all of that time. Alex brings great energy and a positive vibe to RSR and is always up for a joke and ALWAYS up for some close, fair, door-to-door racing.

Username: alex_salmon281
    Country of Residence: Jersey
    Date of Birth: 7th January 2000
    Daily Drive: Not really daily, more bi-monthly, but my 125cc gearbox kart.

Favourite Car: Senna’s 1988 McLaren MP4/4
    Favourite Track: Cadwell Park or Monaco
    Favourite RSR Memory: It’s a difficult one but probably the race we had around Cadwell with the BMW 2002 turbo for one of the first events where everyone was racing super close until the end. :D
    Favourite RSR Admin: Probably t0daY because I know he hates me so this will just wind him up more. :p
    Favourite Food: Pizza
    Favourite Artist: The guy who made the “sad Affleck” meme.
    Favourite Film: Watchmen or Deadpool

Hobbies Outside of Racing: More racing! I race my kart in real life as often as I can, mostly in the south-west of England with my brother :D
    How many languages do you speak? I can barely speak English to be honest so 0.80.
    What is your dream holiday destination? I would love to go to Le Mans and Goodwood. I really like the look of the Silverstone 6 Hours as well.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? I don’t really have one. I like racing against everyone.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? I don’t really think I have a choice do I? Well salmon it is then…

How did you get your username? When I first started my account I spent ages thinking of a funny name for myself then I realised no matter what my username was people were still going to laugh at my real name so I just stuck some numbers behind it and TA-DA! So yeah basically I got my username from the sad caveman who thought it would be cool if he named his family after a fish.

10. Alex du Plessis

Alex du Plessis Active Member Member

Sep 16, 2016

“The quieter of our two South Africans, AlexOki has been a loyal member of RSR since it’s inception and perfectly represents what we are all about. Although he is a man of few words, his calm, cheerful and positive input is always a welcome addition to the many events he has attended over the lifetime of RSR.”

Username: Oki
    Country of Residence: Republic of South Africa
    Date of Birth: 6th August 1965
    Daily Drive: Ford 1.3L Pickup

Favourite Car: Audi RS5
    Favourite Track: Silverstone
    Favourite RSR Memory: Every event is a memorable event for me when everything goes well (as well as not so well). The greatest part I find is the camaraderie within our ranks and that is what makes us at RSR so unique. The friendships I have built over the last year from when I was with TGC until now has been quite a highlight in my career with Project CARS.
    Favourite RSR Admin: Tricky question.
    Favourite Food: Barbecued lamb & potfood (potjiekos). For those non-South Africans, potjiekos is one of many South African dishes. There are many variants of the dish from lamb, beef and chicken to name a few, all cooked over coals in a black cast iron pot with different vegetables. Pretty much like a stew but totally different in taste and awfully scrumptious.
    Favourite Artist: Pink Floyd
    Favourite Film: Top Gun

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Falcon 4 BMS flight simulator and being part of a pit crew at Killarney race track on race weekends.
    How many languages do you speak? 3
    What is your dream holiday destination? Seychelles
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Everyone
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Although it is not a fish, I would pick a dolphin due to their grace and intelligence.

How did you get your username? Many years ago I answered all questions that needed to be understood with “Oki Doki”. That’s how the name originated and eventually became Oki.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 30, 2016
  11. OBigO

OBigO New Member Member

Mar 7, 2017

Easily one of the most genuinely nice and down to Earth guys in RSR, OBigO is a gentleman both on and off the track. One of the more recent members to join our ranks, he has been a valuable asset to our community from day one with his inclusive nature and fun-loving attitude.

Username: OBigO
    Country of Residence: Brazil
    Date of Birth: 20th July 1981
    Daily Drive: Taxi!

Favourite Car: Ferrari F40
    Favourite Track: Interlagos
    Favourite RSR Memory: Ramibooooooo! One of my first races in RSR I ruined Puffpirat’s race. He thought it was ramiboo and screamed out his name. After the race we spoke about it and everyone had a laugh and kept playing the recording over and over in Teamspeak. Made me feel less bad about it! Also Formula C at Zolder. I came out the pits in first, five seconds ahead of Manu with five laps to go. He attacked me really hard and I caved under the pressure on the last lap but those were the best five laps I’ve had.
    Favourite RSR Admin: Kman laughing at his own jokes cracks me up every time! Manu does a great job of keeping everyone in check, very German but with a good sense of humour.
    Favourite Food: Curry
    Favourite Artist: Tool
    Favourite Film: Top ten would be hard enough but I will go with Taxi Driver.

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Watching football (huge Tottenham fan), muay thai, scuba diving & poker!
    How many languages do you speak? English & Portuguese (badly!)
    What is your dream holiday destination? Safari
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Nighttiger
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Goliath Grouper – big & lazy!

How did you get your username? In my group at uni there were two Ollys, I was Big O and he was Little O. OBigO is also my poker name.

12. Josh

Josh New Member Member

May 28, 2017

Seemingly coming out of nowhere, this alien from the US of A has taken RSR by storm since he escaped Area 51 and joined RSR. Immediately jumping to podium contention in almost every race he participates in, Nooonotreally has made his mark on RSR with his blistering quick pace and clean, fair racing.

Username: Nooonotreally
    Country of Residence: U.S.A.
    Date of Birth: 8th March 1990
    Daily Drive: 2006 Mazdaspeed 6

Favourite Car: Lotus Evora 400
    Favourite Track: Sakitto International
    Favourite RSR Memory: The Formula Renault 3.5 race at Monza. I hate to bring it up but I have to! Definite high point of my racing career with you guys, I almost lapped the whole field in a 60 lap race. :) Winning in style! Granted, PakCafan was mid season in the Formula 3.5 so we had many hours put into setups before we even started practising for that event.
    Favourite RSR Admin:
    This is a tough one. How come I have to pick just one of the admins?! Ok. You know it’s coming. This is where I say something great about all of you…
    • t0daY for all of his meltdown moments. :) “Do not talk while I am speaking!” “Who does that?!”
    • Hobbs because he sounds like a mad scientist… in a good way.
    • FlyingKman’s laugh. Gets me every time.
    • Falcon2081 for his great choice of final event at Monza in the 3.5. :) Thanks, not letting that one go.
    • Photonenbert. I have to say I am not sure if I have raced with him? I’m sure he is an all around good dude though!
    Favourite Food: “The Cheeseburger”
    Favourite Artist: Slightly Stoopid
    Favourite Film: The Transporter

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Surfing, ice hockey, soccer (USA), snowboarding, travelling & hiking.
    How many languages do you speak? One and only one sadly.
    What is your dream holiday destination? Costa Rica
    Who is your personal RSR rival? t0daY
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Butis butis fish. This fish is territorial towards it’s own kind. Reminds me of my inner racer while we all race in identical cars fighting for the top spot!

How did you get your username? “Noooooo, not really” you can say it to anyone, anytime, for whatever conversation. It is universal. :) … no not really.

13. Nighttiger

Nighttiger Junior Member Member

Oct 16, 2016

Doctor by day and DJ by night, this flying Dutch man embodies exactly what RSR is all about with his firm yet fair attitude towards racing. A quiet achiever in our midst, Nighttiger is always eager for a challenge and ways to improve his driving and it’s clear to see his hard work paying off.

Username: Nighttiger
    Country of Residence: Netherlands
    Date of Birth: 31st March 1993
    Daily Drive: Bicycle/Race Bicycle

Favourite Car: Aston Martin Vanquish or Maserati GranTurismo
    Favourite Track: Albert Park, Australia or Spa Francorchamps
    Favourite RSR Memory: Wow, a difficult one. I can think of two. First the Bathurst race, it was one of the first races I managed to finish in the top 5 ever and the race was SO HARD! Walls, walls, walls and Micky Mouse brakes, my god. The pressure was real and the margin for error so small. I battled ferociously with Mr Beas I believe and managed to not crash, very intense racing. The second one must be my first ever RSR win at Sakkito Sprint with the Renault. That was some amazing close and fair racing, managed to beat some of the aliens there. VERY NICE! But in the end, all the races are good memories. I joined RSR because I wanted to get the “real” racing feeling with the same minded people. Setting up your car, preparing for a race, race bumper to bumper but fair, and have awesome battles. I found all of this at RSR and I am grateful to every single member for providing this amazing experience!
    Favourite RSR Admin: Well all admins do amazing work by putting so much time in RSR. But I do have some favourites:
    • To start, the angry German admin t0daY. I can always chat in a relaxed way with him. I just love his angry outbursts during, for example, driver briefings and I admire his dedication.
    • Next up is FlyingKman, never really spoke to him on a personal level, however his laugh…
    • Finally Hobbnob, I enjoy his no gaps, no caps talk but I really enjoy his hilarious dead serious remarks. I can still remember my first induction night and Hobbs was in charge of it. I was quite nervous and whilst exiting the pits in practice I hesitantly asked if I could ask a question and Hobbs said “No.” LOL!
    Favourite Food: A hamburger – home made with fresh meat, herbs, veggies, cheese, bacon & special homemade sauce.
    Favourite Artist: Dannic
    Favourite Film: Rush (the F1 film about Nicky Lauda and James Hunt)

Hobbies Outside of Racing: For starters I like to play some other PC games. I have a very wide interest in that but the amount of time I can spend on them differs. I am a medical student almost in my final year so I spend a lot of time doing internships in hospitals, so racing is sometimes not possible. Furthermore, I really enjoy being a DJ at parties. I perform 1-2 times a month. It started as just a hobby for at home but now it has escalated to a small paying job. I also make music mixes for friends and share them online. I really enjoy hanging out with my friends and drinking beer together and not really doing anything or spending time with my girlfriend. Last but not least, I have my own racing bicycle and love to cycle 50-60km a week through the countryside.
    How many languages do you speak? 3 (Dutch, English & some German)
    What is your dream holiday destination? The Caribbean with white beaches, blue seas and a lot of Piña Coladas.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Difficult one, I think perhaps Logger. Yes you Logger! He joined at the same time as I did and he was faster than me most of the time but currently I am able to outperform him from time to time. I always keep my eye out for him. And one day I’ll be as fast as todaY!
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Well I think I’ll have to be a tiger shark! Those sharks are brutal, they eat everything, even plates.

How did you get your username? That is a very long time ago, I think I adopted it when I was 13. I had to make an account for another forum and I thought that name was pretty cool. Later on I used it for all my game accounts. Doesn’t have a special meaning though, but I do find tigers very cool. And tigers in the night are even more cool.

14. Thomas Sikora

Thomas Sikora Active Member Steward

Sep 18, 2016

A long time member, Thomas Sikora has built up his reputation as an outstandingly clean and fair driver over the entire period of RSR’s existence. Coupled with his willingness to put in countless hours of practice before each race, who better to have as one of our in-house race stewards.

Username: Thomas Sikora
    Date of Birth: 23rd September 1979
    Daily Drive: Z4 3.0si (E86)

Favourite Car: Porsche 993 RS, in-game: Z4 GT3 what else :)
    Favourite Track: My track day tracks. :) (Hockenheim, Brno & Nürburgring)
    Favourite RSR Memory: Can’t remember when and who it was, but a ranked race (I think it was Brno) where I fought the two final laps against someone. Finally we had a photo finish with less then one car length between us. :)
    Favourite RSR Admin: Impossible to answer. They build up an excellent community by investing so much time. Now we have more then ninety green members (reds not included). So from that point, everyone is a favourite. Thanks for the work!!! However, I’ll select two that are “more” favourite. FlyingKman and Photonenbert, with the easy reason they are direct opponents sometimes on the track. ;)
    Favourite Food: Sushi, BBQ & strawberries.
    Favourite Artist: Horacio Pagani & Brian Eno.
    Favourite Film: Battlestar Galactica (remake) & Band of Brothers.

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Baseball, tennis, track days, mountain biking, martial arts & flight simulators.
    How many languages do you speak? German, English, Polish & a little bit of Czech.
    What is your dream holiday destination? Off-road tour through New Zealand.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? steveg200, falkeGT, Ashnoom & Xtreme_Dama.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Exocoetidae, a fish who loves flying. :)

How did you get your username? From my mother… father’s side is too complicated.

15. RSR Admin

RSR Admin Admin Admin

Sep 14, 2016

The quieter of our German members, Mortimer8701 has been with RSR since the very beginning. His amazing understanding of racing rules and regulations is greatly appreciated by all our members and has earned him the position of temporary admin/race steward for the biggest event we have ever run, the 2.4 Hours of Le Mans!

Username: Mortimer8701
    Date of Birth: 23rd October 1987
    Daily Drive: Ford Focus MkI 1.4L

Favourite Car: Lotus 2-Eleven
    Favourite Track: Suzuka
    Favourite RSR Memory: Fighting with Xtreme_Dama at Imola for a good part of half an hour in the GTEs. With battered front tyres due to wear and good ol’ bumper-to-bumper action.
    Favourite RSR Admin: Hoooooooobbs
    Favourite Food: Kebap
    Favourite Artist: Al Pacino
    Favourite Film: Hot Shots! Part Deux

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Karting, squash, football, politics, card and board games.
    How many languages do you speak? Four (German, Polish, English & some French)
    What is your dream holiday destination? A sandy, sunny and warm beach with palms, no civilisation around and a gorgeous girl waiting for me with two caipirinhas.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? MelBonkers. Let’s say he’s not my personal rival, but he’s my favourite rival. ;) He’s pretty quick and therefore a good benchmark.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? A whale. I’m not too fast, I hardly ever bite, but I think I can cope with most other fish when things get serious. :)

How did you get your username? For a social network I was looking for a username that neither had an image in particular nor is one of those lame usernames you find too often (“superhero”, “legend”, etc). I remembered “Mortimer” as it was Mickey Mouse’s original first name, so I chose this one. The “8701” comes from the first national chess rating I had, without the dash that came with it.

16. Seven

Seven Junior Member Member

Sep 16, 2016

Recently rejoining us after some time studying in the land down under, Seven is yet another lightning fast member from the United States of Murica – a seemingly common trait. Time and time again he has demonstrated his incredibly consistent pace, most notably as a member of one of our iRacing endurance teams.

Username: Seven
    Country of Residence: Murica
    Date of Birth: 23rd July 1995
    Daily Drive: 2002 Buick LeSabre

Favourite Car: Koenigsegg One
    Favourite Track: Nürburgring Nordschleife
    Favourite RSR Memory: The private oval race with the trucks at Daytona that Falcon hosted between him, Kman, Salmon and I. At the end of lap after lap of shenanigans it came down to less then a tenth of a second between Falcon and I at the finish.
    Favourite RSR Admin: Falcon. Since he is also an American he is usually one of the only people still up in the evenings, so we practised for events and raced in iRacing together a fair bit. Without his help I definitely wouldn’t be anywhere near as fast as I am today!
    Favourite Food: Pizza
    Favourite Artist: System of a Down
    Favourite Film: Saving Private Ryan

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Airsoft, snowboarding, white water rafting, downhill mountain biking and all sorts of other exciting things.
    How many languages do you speak? Two. English and a bit of Deutsch.
    What is your dream holiday destination? A track day with a Koenigsegg at the Nürburgring.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Ashnoom. We always seem to wind up next to each other on the track and he’s always fun to race against.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? A pufferfish. It would be cool as hell to be able to swell up to a massive size and stab people.

How did you get your username? An obscure line from Wylandriah in Skyrim.

17. thedarkjack

thedarkjack New Member Member

Sep 17, 2016

Another quiet achiever within our ranks, this revolutionary racer is all about clean, fair racing and having fun. Although he is not the most vocal of our members, darkjack has been a member of RSR for quite some time and is a solid performer on the track and always a friendly face to see in our race lobbies and on our forums.

Username: darkjack
    Date of Birth: 26th February 1991
    Daily Drive: Sadly I don’t own a car. :(

Favourite Car: Toyota Corolla Trueno AE86
    Favourite Track: For just casually driving Nordschleife is great.
    Favourite RSR Memory: Getting 3rd place at the Bathurst endurance event. Had great practice, ok qualifying, only two aliens in the grid (who came 1st and 2nd obviously) and no big incidents. I even got to be second for like 2 laps. It was great!
    Favourite RSR Admin: Apparently the meme here is to say “t0daY”.
    Favourite Food: Korean BBQ
    Favourite Artist: Girls’ Generation
    Favourite Film: Superbad

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Video games I guess. I have unholy amounts of play time in Path of Exile along with other games. I also moderate a small esports related subreddit.
    How many languages do you speak? Fluent? Just two.
    What is your dream holiday destination? Backpacking through Japan. Maybe 2017?
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Too inconsistent to have a rival. But I guess I always try to be faster than Nemeth. :p
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? A catfish.

How did you get your username? It’s a silly story. To make it short, one of the default names in Pokemon Red is “Jack” and the Game Boy game “Yu-Gi-Oh! Dark Duel Stories” has an opponent named “DarkNite”. I used to have “Jack” in all games and then changed it to “DarkJack” after 12-year-old-me beat that unfair fight. Been using that basically ever since now.

18. Yorkie_065

Yorkie_065 Active Member Member

Sep 16, 2016

Although he doesn’t race with us as much these days, Yorkie065 is a household name within RSR and holds a special place within our ranks. Not only has he recently become a Slightly Mad Studios employee, but for some time now he has operated the largest YouTube channel within RSR, now with over 15,000 subscribers! Many of our members can solely credit their discovery and introduction into the world of RSR to Yorkie065 and his quality video content, a deserving title not many can claim.

Username: Yorkie065
    Country of Residence: England
    Date of Birth: 22 August 1990
    Daily Drive: 2011 Ford Fiesta Zetec S

Favourite Car: BMW Z4 GT3
    Favourite Track: Nordschleife
    Favourite RSR Memory: Working together on race setups and race preparation for the Sebring 12 Hour. The effort that everyone put in to helping each other get up to speed, improve lap times and then the strategy in the race itself was brilliant. Although we didn’t make it to the end, it was a great experience. Alternatively playing golf with friends at stupidly late times, getting drunk on a Friday night. :D
    Favourite RSR Admin: TonyR. :p For real though, FlyingKman. The laugh never stops. (sorry Manu!)
    Favourite Food: Steak!
    Favourite Artist: Martin Garrix – Could get some stick for that but he’s probably my favourite artist at the moment. Seems to be throwing out a lot of good tracks, the work that he puts into live sets is to be admired and puts on a good show with virtually no errors.
    Favourite Film: The Wolf of Wall Street (such a damn hard one to choose).

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Youtube, going to motorsport and car events, I do a fair bit of go karting (aim to go once a month) and drinking beer?
    How many languages do you speak? 1! I’m not going to count German as I forgot it all since leaving school. :p
    What is your dream holiday destination? Probably Monaco. I’ve been there once but it has everything I want. Sun, beaches (nearby), a cool city with lots to do, places to drink and go out, lots of cars, racing, boats and awesome roads around it.
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Probably Falcon from the late TGC days. More recently it’s been Cluck in NCS eSports series.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? In racing terms: Killer Whale I guess. Not the biggest and best out there, but still pretty powerful when I want to be with a good strategic head!

How did you get your username? Yorkie is my nickname IRL and 65 is my favourite number so throw the 2 together (and add a 0 as it looks crap without) and BAM! My username. :)

19. FlyingKlady

FlyingKlady New Member Member

Sep 19, 2016

“A rose among the thorns, FlyingKlady may not be the most experienced driver on the grid but her presence in our race lobbies is always a delight. Her cautious and courteous approach to racing is greatly appreciated by all our members, earning her the best and loudest "hellos" and "goodbyes" in our Teamspeak. :)

Username: FlyingKlady
    Country of Residence: South Africa
    Date of Birth: 8 June 1990
    Daily Drive: Chevrolet Aveo Sedan

Favourite Car: Ford Raptor
    Favourite Track: Dubai Autodrome National
    Favourite RSR Memory: Battling with Kman at Dubai Autodrome National or Hobbs’ treacherous training on a number of car/track combo’s.
    Favourite RSR Admin: FlyingKman for his humorous ways in Teamspeak and Manu, Falcon and Hobbs for teaching me to race and helping me get better.
    Favourite Food: Hotdog
    Favourite Artist: Kelly Clarkson
    Favourite Film: Coyote Ugly

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Swimming, singing & watching series.
    How many languages do you speak? One, English.
    What is your dream holiday destination? Italy
    Who is your personal RSR rival? I don’t have a rival.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? Guppy fish, because they’re small and colourful.

How did you get your username? Stole it from my husband.

20. Invincible

Invincible Well-Known Member Member

Sep 16, 2016

"A regular in the tightly contested mid-pack, Invincible has an infectious enthusiasm for sim racing and all things RSR. Being one of the most active and involved of our members, his positive attitude is a much appreciate addition to our events and forum, especially with his frequent appearances in our 'riddle thread'.

Username: Invincible
    Date of Birth: 7 October 1985
    Daily Drive: Opel Vectra C GTS 2.0 Turbo

Favourite Car: RL: Porsche Cayman GT4, in-game: BAC Mono (with the supersofts!)
    Favourite Track: Nordschleife
    Favourite RSR Memory: The Grand Touring Cup GT3 event at Brands Hatch. Being somewhat on par with t0daY and battling with him for the last 6 laps. It felt like this battle lasted the whole race and it was somewhat special too because usually he is out of my reach regarding pace. Also the Falcon Farewell Festival at Monza, just because it was a special race with lots of laughter and some great fights.
    Favourite RSR Admin: You can't have a real favourite. Even if Manu threatens me with minus points.
    • Manu: Nearly always angry but always there, sacrificing his free time to keep us in check and dealing with the rankings and stuff. I still wait for the day he gets so pissed that he just pulls the plug on the servers instead of skipping to qualifying after the briefing.
    • FlyingKman: His laugh is so contagious even when Manu is pissed he still laughs and defuses the situation.
    • Hobbs: His effing dry British humour. Sometimes I need a second until I get that he's joking. Or maybe I'm just too slow.
    • Pamelaaa: Long time absent unfortunately, but the one who brought me into RSR in the first place.
    Favourite Food: Minguichi (Mexican corn soup with chilli and cheese)
    Favourite Artist: Pearl Jam
    Favourite Film: Boondock Saints/In Bruges

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Cycling (mountain bike), kayaking, playing games other than Project Cars (yes, that happens too!). Further I like to cook, especially Mexican dishes. I hate cleaning up the kitchen after I left it in a mess.
    How many languages do you speak? German & English
    What is your dream holiday destination? Mexico
    Who is your personal RSR rival? Thomas Sikora - simply because we often end up on roughly the same pace.
    If you were a fish, what kind of fish would you be? A Koi (cyprinus carpio). Nice to look at, but demanding to keep.

How did you get your username? A few years ago I was into Disturbed and chose the username "Indestructible" according to the song. But someday this name was already used in every variation I thought of. Since I am really bad at remembering my usernames and passwords, I needed something the sounded alike and/or had roughly the same meaning. So I ended up with being "Invincible".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.