New Website is finally here! (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
announcement.jpg

Hello Everybody!

We're very excited to be launching our brand new website... TODAY! That's right, you can head over to https://revolutionsimracing.com/ right now to explore our new, slick and shiny website in all its beauty! This is a massive step forward for RSR and has been in development for a very, very long time. A huge amount of work has been put into this new venture to make it the best possible experience for all our members.

Moving to this new website means we now have access to a whole host of awesome new features, plugins and everything in between, the biggest of which being our very own integrated and self-moderated forum! For your convenience, we have divided up our forum into easy-to-use sub-forums, all relating to different aspects of RSR life.

On top of this, you will find lots of new and improved features such as a video gallery, dedicated stream plugin and a completely overhauled ranking (rating) system, just to mention a few. We can't mention everything in one post, so feel free to explore this new website at your leisure and discover all of the awesomeness that lurks within. :p

We understand some of our members may be hesitant or worried about learning to navigate this new style of website but fear not! It may look a bit daunting at first but we have taken these concerns very seriously during development and deliberately modelled this new site to be incredibly easy to use and even copied many of the previous site's tab names and other structural elements directly across to provide a familiar environment for you all - as well as importing almost all the information from the old site such as past events, race results etc.

Finally, a massive thank you must go to all the admins and members who have been involved behind the scenes in the huge development process of this new website, putting in hours and hours of work over the last few months. You know who you are and on behalf of everyone we greatly appreciate your efforts.

That's it from us for now, we're very excited about this new initiative and extremely happy with how it has all turned out. We hope you enjoy! :)

FlyingKman

Founder Member
Community Member
Reaction score
YAY YAY YAY YAY!!! :):):):):);););););):D:D:D:D

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Seven

Community Member
Reaction score
Great work guys, the website is awesome! It'll be nice to have everything we could ask for in one place.

Kawalsky

Community Member
Reaction score
Wow can't believe we finally have our very own forum which means I won't have to go trough the last 300 pages to find what I need :p

Not but seriously good job guys it looks amazing :D

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score
Really amazing job guys!

GioVtec

Head RSR Designs
Community Member
Reaction score
Finally I can see where my donation went:rolleyes:, I was worrying if it went to falcon's so call new racing rig idea :p.

On a serious note, congrats on this opening and thanks for the hardwork RSR staff team is putting into this project.

"Onwards and Upwards"

Good luck in this new adventure!

Iceman07

Community Member
Reaction score
It's nearly unbelieveable what you did here with this new website ;)

Thanks for you effort!

Nevil

Community Member
Reaction score
Beautiful! Well done guys!

InsaneBase

Community Member
Reaction score
Just looking at the site on my mobile for the first time. Very nice responsive design. Well done!

Users who are viewing this thread