Merchandise has arrived! (1 Viewer)

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Received stickers today, quite expensive stufff ... looks good at first sight.

20210204_115027.jpg

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
The result is not as good as I expected. The sticker is a little too transparent and with a black background, the letters get a greyish colour.
But during streaming with light from your monitor reflecting the white better and in a small camera window, nobody will probably notice.
Not streaming yet myself, first need a camera ... and sort out OBS and stuff.
20210205_113803.jpg20210205_113646.jpg20210205_114424.jpg

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
The result is not as good as I expected. The sticker is a little too transparent and with a black background, the letters get a greyish colour.
But during streaming with light from your monitor reflecting the white better and in a small camera window, nobody will probably notice.
Not streaming yet myself, first need a camera ... and sort out OBS and stuff.
View attachment 9730View attachment 9731View attachment 9732
it does look really nice, maybe the issue your referring to is you have a glossy sticker on a matte finished rift?

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
it does look really nice, maybe the issue your referring to is you have a glossy sticker on a matte finished rift?
Yeah well maybe a matte finish would be better too, but the issue is more that the ink thickness of the print isn't thick enough, so the colour of the background has impact on the sticker colour. And when there are small bubbles underneath, these show lighter than the rest of the sticker.
Also 2 stickers on my wheelbase now ....
20210205_155110.jpg

I will experience a bit more with black background, matte/glossy, and grey/blue RSR logo's as well.

And a mirror image sticker for your car rear window :cool:

Last edited:

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hi @Members!!!
I have a question, can someone help me with sending T-shirts , a cap and a hoodie to Russia?

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hi @Members!!!
I have a question, can someone help me with sending T-shirts , a cap and a hoodie to Russia?
Hi Eugene, I have a black T-Shirt size L that is too big for me, I usually need European size L but the T-Shirts seem to have American sizes. I can send it to you if it fits you? if not, please first check this size table for the T-Shirts of the same brand (BELLA+CANVAS) that I found on the internet, before you order.
Sizes in cm btw

1. Take your favorite t-shirt and lay it flat.
2. Measure the distance from under the armpit on one side to under the armpit on the other side and Multiply it by 2. This is the chest measurement.
3. Measure the length from the top of the shoulder next to the collar straight down to the bottom of the garment.

Screenshot 2021-04-15 104452.png

Hope this helps

Last edited:

Eugene Gajkin

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Hi Eugene, I have a black T-Shirt size L that is too big for me, I usually need European size L but the T-Shirts seem to have American sizes. I can send it to you if it fits you? if not, please first check this size table for the T-Shirts of the same brand (BELLA+CANVAS) that I found on the internet, before you order.
Sizes in cm btw

1. Take your favorite t-shirt and lay it flat.
2. Measure the distance from under the armpit on one side to under the armpit on the other side and Multiply it by 2. This is the chest measurement.
3. Measure the length from the top of the shoulder next to the collar straight down to the bottom of the garment.

View attachment 10086

Hope this helps
Hello, Breeze! For me, L is too big a size , my T-shirts are a size M

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
New draw string bag for my shoes and gloves :)
20210628_100842_resized.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread