Merchandise has arrived! (2 Viewers)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
likewise, my replacement arrived several months back.

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Same here, got mine back in June/July

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Still no RSR blue hoody in the mailbox... to replace the purple one. Should I already have received a new one?
Can u give my your order ID. I will ask my direct contact at GA.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
ga_revolutionsimracing_blackfridayad.jpg

@Members, to whom it may concern,

Things are changing internally for GA, a lot of improvements are being made and they are starting to show!

Today we will start a campaign for Black Friday / Cyber Monday and we want you to be involved! Therefore we have gone ahead and created an advert specific to your store, so that you can post on your social media(s). This is something we plan to do more often in the future, where we decide to create promotions, product development etc.

With this discount, you will earn 50% of the original commission value, that you would normally earn where a discount code is not used.

Please include the something along the lines of the following in your posts, if you decide to promote this to your community:

We are happy to announce our deal for Black Friday / Cyber Monday on our @GamersApparel store.

Use discount code “BFCM19” for 20% off your order!
(enter the discount code on the product page, to the right side of the size selection area)

https://gamersapparel.co.uk/store/RevolutionSimRacing

Kind regards,

Jamie

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
There were some delays with my order (a not too insignificant order at that, but this is all water under the bridge) but I can only say that the quality of what GA supplied has FAR exceeded my expectations. I am certainly going to be ordering another of the normal hoodies, as the one I got is going to get worn out quickly, but only because it is ridiculously comfortable and I can't stop wearing it. The polo shirts are far more comfortable than I was expecting, to the point of questioning whether they had accidentally upgraded mine to a more expensive variant - and yes, I am being serious. The t-shirts are fantastic, the baseball cap is superb (the fact that I don't mind wearing it is testament alone to its quality - my close friends know how much I hate wearing baseball caps!) and the beanies are a god-send at this time of year.

EDIT : hope you get your hoodie sorted out soon @The Breeze . GA do seem to be getting their house in order, so you shouldn't have to wait much longer.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
My beanie has been worn almost every day for the last month already... Including on festival crew jobs around Scotland haha. Honestly it's been a good buy.
Looking at getting the normal hoody & baseball cap for Xmas :cool:

Laserbeak43

Community Member
Reaction score
Just bought the custom hoodie, but forgot to put the discount code!:jimlad:

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
@today any update thus far for a replacement of my purple hoodie?
I give up on this one... will have to live with a purple one. Sent e-mail to GA months ago, no reply at all.

Blue Monkey

Reaction score
I give up on this one... will have to live with a purple one. Sent e-mail to GA months ago, no reply at all.
same here (for something different) - worst customer support I have ever seen. Even nonexistent ones are better xD

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
My wife surprised me today with a new personalized RSR mug :)

20200421_185756.jpg

Taorminator

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
My hoodie took approx 2 months from initial order to delivery. There may have been delays due to coronavirus but that's the time it takes my company to manufacture metal parts...:rolleyes:

Matt95

Community Member
Reaction score
Wanted to order the hoodie, beanie and the flag but looks like they don't do shipping to Malta. I sent them a message, will see if I can still buy them.

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Are we restricted to gamers apparel? If not, maybe an idea to start an official RSR side shop at redbubble.com. Personally I have good experiences with them, prints are for instance better than spreadshirt.com/.de. Size guide is good, they use american sizes so I always order a size smaller than my european size. They can print the logo on almost anything. And using the design bits and pieces of the new liveries, I'm sure we can create some amazing stuff, also one-of items for competions and stuff. I asked them if it is allowed to create a shop for a 'small' community, waiting for their answer.
Just to give an idea, of course every item needs some editing/resizing.

Haha, and for the ladies they have mini skirts as well ;-)

Just an idea btw....

Screenshot 2021-01-26 150222.pngScreenshot 2021-01-26 150335.png

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Just ordered a beanie and T-Shirt at gamers apparel and .....
Working on creating a sticker to put on my VR headset :)

RSRsticker.png

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Now also RSR billboards in game LOL .. just kidding

Bathurst RSR small.png
Spa RSR small.png

Users who are viewing this thread