Just for fun: the perfect race calendar (1 Viewer)

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've really enjoyed the variation in tracks RSR have provided us with the Evolution series, although the ones I didn't previously know haven't made me think WOW. It's been nice to race something different. Anyway while daydreaming (procrastinating like a pro) I was thinking about a collection of tracks that would be perfect for DTM/Super GT500 (Class 1) maybe with a GT300 class, that would make for a fun/diverse calendar. Now obviously I can only use tracks I know for obvious reasons. Here is what my brain came up with:

R1: Motegi
R2: Adelaide
R3: Sepang
R4: Istanbul
R5: Magny Cours
R6: Brands Hatch GP
R7: Hockenheim*
R8: Sao Paulo
R9: Daytona Road Course**
R10: Long Beach***
R11: Suzuka
R12: Bathurst

I would be interested to see what you think, maybe see what you guys come up with. May give the admin some ideas of tracks to think of in the future as we do more AC and maybe rF2.

*Other than Hockenheim I only know Nurburgring in Germany, given this is for DTM cars I wanted a German track. I would love to know others!

**Considered Sebring, but with D24 this weekend it was on my mind and would be interesting to see DTM cars on the banking.

***If multiclass it would absolutely have to be split like they do in imsa.

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ever since seeing Magny Cours on the P1 schedule (and eventually scrapped - still a bit sore about that), I need to give it a go in something sometime soon!

Adelaide would be a good shout too! We definitely need to visit more street circuits.

Users who are viewing this thread