iRacing Jul 10, 2021 - 24 Hours of Le Mans (1 Viewer)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yep, unfortunatly I'm out. My parents in law are married 25 years at the 8th of July and decided to take me and my girlfriend away to someplace for a weekend.

Nismo

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Yep, unfortunatly I'm out. My parents in law are married 25 years at the 8th of July and decided to take me and my girlfriend away to someplace for a weekend.
Quite unforseen as we first would only celebrate it the 8th..

Probably wont be able to do any special events this year also.. :(

Hopefully we get to drive some other races when im less busy!

Last edited:

Jakeyy

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@FuBii @frankodrose @Gosku As posted on our Discord chat, I'm now unable to take part due to family stuff.

Hopefully someone else can still fit in the team or yous can fit in elsewhere.

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
If you guys really can't find anybody else before Saturday then if somebody wanted to lend me their account I'm sure I could fit in at least my "fair share". Would mainly be towards the end of the race given I'm doing the Sat AM session on my account.

frankodrose

RSR Academy
Reaction score
If you guys really can't find anybody else before Saturday then if somebody wanted to lend me their account I'm sure I could fit in at least my "fair share". Would mainly be towards the end of the race given I'm doing the Sat AM session on my account.
I would say we need a driver that can do a few hours as I don't really think us 3 will manage the full 24 but will let you know

frankodrose

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Me and @Gosku are withdrawing from the event as I can't drive 8 hours and we didn't find a 4th driver to join us and gosku is still felling still a bit ill so would be for the best to withdraw.

@Ben Watkinson is it okay for you guys that @FuBii then joins you for the race so that he can race

Users who are viewing this thread