iRacing Chit Chat (3 Viewers)

ramiboo

Community Member
Reaction score
OK, who bought the Ferrari?

I've been considering changing what I drive in the BSS, I did some runs at Nurburgring and in the Mclaren and AMG I was 4 tenths quicker. iRacing need to give the Audi 0.5 seconds back of the 1 second they took of it earlier in the year. I tried the Z4 and really liked it, but I was a couple of tenths slower than the Audi. I didn't really like the Mclaren and the AMG fills grids at the moment, so that leaves the Z4. So i'm sticking with the Audi. Unless the Ferrari fills the grids then I may consider changing to the AMG for a change.
Hey @2scoops, I got the Rari GT3 the other night and threw it round Snetterton. Maybe because I've been driving the GTE quite a bit but it was mega fun and was so easy to correct mistakes. It'll be my go to GT3 for a while I think. It feels light and nimble and gives plenty of feedback. We'll have to host a session at some point and try a few of the GT3's in the same conditions.

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Same got the Rari as well, but what a blast we had last night running the AMG at Sebring. The worst setup I have ever driven even I could not make a setup like that. The car was like a bouncing ball on the road until you got up to speed then you rolled on like no tomorrow, then you got to the corners again and you start bouncing again, my neck hurts today, ended up 3rd starting 8th, even ran 1 lap in the lead with Gixxbs shoutting his pants off about it which made me lose it and land up way down the field again only to laugh at the guys losing it all over the place, not to mention it started to look like Matti decided to churn up the fun by calling it a destruction derby at the peril of Gixxbs again that made you cringe in pain from his shouting.;) 5 wide into turn 1 was also special, in the end my eyeballs were bouncing around in their sockets well after i went to sleep. Thought this morning I was hung over but then my neck kicked me in the butt and made me realise some fun can be overdone. Anyhoo could not have asked for more and thanks to David Williams for setting this up, the lighter side of iRacing is there on occasion.

Last edited:

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Gixxbs again that made you cringe in pain from his bitching.;)
Seriously? You may mean this as a joke but I find this rather offensive tbh, clearly wasn’t bitching I was just saying “matti, nooooooo!” As he pushed me sideways down the majority of the straight.

Alex du Plessis

Community Member
Reaction score
Please no offense meant just meant to have some fun apologies though and I will edit it and word differently

2scoops

RSR Family
Community Member
Reaction score
Well, BSS at Sonoma. Now, I don't normally race at Sonoma because I hate it, but i've decided to give a real effort to run tracks I hate, so just finished a race at Sonoma, went quite well. During practice I tried out the AMG and I was .8 quicker than in the Audi, but i've stuck with the Audi because I just love it, hopefully one day it will get a decent BOP to be competitive again. Anyway, I beat 6 Ferrari's anyway, PAH!! who needs a Ferrari :p

This gives me the rest of the week to try and get to grips with COTA, another track I hate.

Gxbbs

Community Member
Reaction score
Well, BSS at Sonoma. Now, I don't normally race at Sonoma because I hate it, but i've decided to give a real effort to run tracks I hate, so just finished a race at Sonoma, went quite well. During practice I tried out the AMG and I was .8 quicker than in the Audi, but i've stuck with the Audi because I just love it, hopefully one day it will get a decent BOP to be competitive again. Anyway, I beat 6 Ferrari's anyway, PAH!! who needs a Ferrari :p

This gives me the rest of the week to try and get to grips with COTA, another track I hate.
http://members.iracing.com/jforum/posts/list/25/3573019.page#10698839

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

@falcon2081 @t0daY

Last edited:

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
Good fight back Tim, I watched the start of the race where you were pushed into a spin, never the less a good solid result.

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Good fight back Tim, I watched the start of the race where you were pushed into a spin, never the less a good solid result.

It was so intense and never expected to return to P3 after that spin, undercut really paid off which allowed me to pass 3 cars.
Must say I was incredibly lucky with DP traffic passing me at the proper locations.

Atleast made a good first impression on a broadcast race and an interview.

Pamellaaa

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Woo, I won my first ever IMSA race tonight at COTA, had to deal with some slightly questionable driving in the first stint but survived it and got the lead through the pit stops and then held on for the win!

Bassetts

Community Member
Reaction score
LMP1, GTE & GT3 Multi-class anyone ;)

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
Must be nice that ProtoGT gets new cars....Said no one ever!:shifty: Granted it's cool to see both cars make it no doubt but I want an up to date IMSA/BSS grid.

Yorkie_065

Community Member
Reaction score
It be nice if ProtoGT gets new cars...

..oh wait! :p

Users who are viewing this thread