Introduce Yourself (4 Viewers)

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi @elftamina and welcome to RevolutionSimRacing. We're a PC only community here so as long as you have a PC then feel free to stick around and sign up to races as we post them.

LoenKilo

Community Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Denis and I am 30 years old. I'm from Russia. I have been playing in racing games for a long time, but mostly at consoles and it was NFS, GT, Test Drive, Forza. Seriously I began interest PC simracing last summer. I like rFactor 2, Automobilista, R3E and AC. At first time I played alone, then with random guys in lobby and now I want something more. I do not have a lot of experience in online championships. Most of all in real life I love DTM and F1. These series priority for me in games. In F1 I never played in online championships yet. In DTM I have some experience online championships in R3E and rF2. I also have a little experience GT3 in AC and rF2.
I'm sure I can get here good experience. Thanks everyone and see you on the track)

Ps. My english not good so sorry if something unclear in my words.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Denis and I am 30 years old. I'm from Russia. I have been playing in racing games for a long time, but mostly at consoles and it was NFS, GT, Test Drive, Forza. Seriously I began interest PC simracing last summer. I like rFactor 2, Automobilista, R3E and AC. At first time I played alone, then with random guys in lobby and now I want something more. I do not have a lot of experience in online championships. Most of all in real life I love DTM and F1. These series priority for me in games. In F1 I never played in online championships yet. In DTM I have some experience online championships in R3E and rF2. I also have a little experience GT3 in AC and rF2.
I'm sure I can get here good experience. Thanks everyone and see you on the track)

Ps. My english not good so sorry if something unclear in my words.
Welcome to RSR :)

AJlewis1988

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey guys

I only recently join RSR (or any Sim communities for that matter) as I've FINALLY bought myself a proper gaming pc.

It's a little bit odd writing about myself so I'm going to steal @SirHunterOne 's Q&A style introduction.

Username: AJLewis1988
Country of Residence: England (Born and bred in West Wales)
Date of Birth: April 10th 1988
Daily Drive: '14 BMW 435D AVR
Other Toys: 'Dax Rush 2.1 Pinto, Honda BlackBird, Honda VFR, Kawasaki ZXR-1000

Favourite Cars (Can't pick only one): AC Cobra, McLaren CLK-GTR, Lotus Exige V6
Favourite Track: Laguna Seca or Spa
Favourite Food: Medium Rare Fillet Steak
Favourite Artists: Libertines, Eminem, Bloc Party
Favourite Film: Me, Myself and Irene

PC Specs: i7-9700k, GTX1070ti with a HTC VIVE
Gaming Platforms: PS4 with PSVR, Xbox One.
Steering Wheel: Logitech G29...soon to be updated to Fanatec 2.5.

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Motorcycling, Flying, Pool and Snooker, Travelling
What is your dream holiday destination? Anywhere in South America
Who is your personal RSR rival? Yet to find out

Goal for 2019? To make at least $1 sim racing so I can call myself a 'pro'.

Last edited:

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey guys

I only recently join RSR (or any Sim communities for that matter) as I've FINALLY bought myself a proper gaming pc.

It's a little bit odd writing about myself so I'm going to steal @SirHunterOne 's Q&A style introduction.

Username: AJLewis1988
Country of Residence: England (Born and bred in West Wales)
Date of Birth: April 10th 1988
Daily Drive: '14 BMW 435D AVR
Other Toys: 'Dax Rush 2.1 Pinto, Honda BlackBird, Honda VFR, Kawasaki ZXR-1000

Favourite Cars (Can't pick only one): AC Cobra, McLaren CLK-GTR, Lotus Exige V6
Favourite Track: Laguna Seca or Spa
Favourite Food: Medium Rare Fillet Steak
Favourite Artists: Libertines, Eminem, Bloc Party
Favourite Film: Me, Myself and Irene

PC Specs: i7-9700k, GTX1070ti with a HTC VIVE
Gaming Platforms: PS4 with PSVR, Xbox One.
Steering Wheel: Logitech G29...soon to be updated to Fanatec 2.5.

Hobbies Outside of Racing: Motorcycling, Flying, Pool and Snooker, Travelling
What is your dream holiday destination? Anywhere in South America
Who is your personal RSR rival? Yet to find out

Goal for 2019? To make at least $1 sim racing so I can call myself a 'pro'.
Welcome Andy, As you might have already noticed, this is a happy, friendly community and as you will see later today, we have a mix of driving abilities so everyone is fits in here. See you on track :D

Nolitnax

Community Member
Reaction score
Hey there guys! (well what to say... :rolleyes:)

I've always had an interest in racing games since my uncle introduced me to a sweet little game called "Gran Turismo" back in the PS1 days and my best competitive performance in my racing "career" is probably my Trackmania Days. (Nations and United)

Actually went to LANs with my Clan and we almost made the online qualifier for the Dreamhack event back in the 2000s (TMNations)
Raced competitively against some of the best nations and united drivers like Frostbeule (Nations) and Zooz (United) and was pretty active in the community as a competitive Mapper! Fun times! :D

Getting now back into the groove and trying out this Sim-Racing "Thing" and I kinda like it! Still being a "peasant" using a Controller till now but I'm definitely going to make the switch to a wheel next month! Currently not the fastest guy on the grid but definitely consistent!

Found this community by browsing the official PCars2 Forums and I can hopefully take part in some of the Events coming up!

Cheers
Nolitnax

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hey there guys! (well what to say... :rolleyes:)

I've always had an interest in racing games since my uncle introduced me to a sweet little game called "Gran Turismo" back in the PS1 days and my best competitive performance in my racing "career" is probably my Trackmania Days. (Nations and United)

Actually went to LANs with my Clan and we almost made the online qualifier for the Dreamhack event back in the 2000s (TMNations)
Raced competitively against some of the best nations and united drivers like Frostbeule (Nations) and Zooz (United) and was pretty active in the community as a competitive Mapper! Fun times! :D

Getting now back into the groove and trying out this Sim-Racing "Thing" and I kinda like it! Still being a "peasant" using a Controller till now but I'm definitely going to make the switch to a wheel next month! Currently not the fastest guy on the grid but definitely consistent!

Found this community by browsing the official PCars2 Forums and I can hopefully take part in some of the Events coming up!

Cheers
Nolitnax
Welcome to RSR! check out the forum, we have plenty of events open for signups :)

Savyman

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi all as I'm new here I have been I to racing games for many years but the past couple I have been more involved and finally went PC. Then got a wheel and VR. I currently race in raceroom and pc2 and I do most of my racing with the Actrollvision community.

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Hi all as I'm new here I have been I to racing games for many years but the past couple I have been more involved and finally went PC. Then got a wheel and VR. I currently race in raceroom and pc2 and I do most of my racing with the Actrollvision community.
Ahhhhhh @t0daY he swore ahhhhh did you see it lol he said Actrollvision community ahhhhhhh im tellin lol....
Welcome to rsr bud im sure youll have fun here.

Daniel2160

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi All

I'm a 53 year old funky Londoner who decided to treat myself to a t300, a wheel stand and a copy of Project Cars 2.

I've been away from race sims since the grand old days of GTR and suchlike, so this really is next level stuff (for me). I've spent the a few days reading articles, and watching videos but nothing prepared me for the thrill of hustling a Ginetta around Brands for the first time. God only knows what a GT3 monster is going to feel like.

I can't wait though. See you on the track (eventually!)

Peace Out

It's going to be a

EDDY PRIME

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, My name is Edward
I just recently join RSR. And I would like to participate in LMP3 Challange
I have enouth expirience in online SimRacing since F1 challange 99-02.
For now I'm racing in ACC. AC. PC2.

Pierre CREUSEVAULT

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Heya !

My name is Pierre CREUSEVAULT (Dipierox on some games), i'm 23 years old and i'm from Lyon, France. I've just graduated from my Design school and i aim to work as a Transportation Designer soon or later.

My first experience in racing games was NFS : Porsche 2000 (what a fantastic game btw !). I used to play various kind of racing games during my childhood but the ones that stayed on my mind were Rally Championship 2000 and NFS Underground. After several years away from Racing Games i started playing Project Cars and fell in love with it, which obviously brought me to Project Cars 2.

I wasn't particularly interested in E-Sports until i figured it was a fantastic way to discover the Racing atmosphere alongside very skilled Drivers. After spending a few hours comparing the different "Leagues" available, i discovered RSR and felt like it was the good way for me to set my first steps into Racing Competitions.

I'm looking forward to see you all soon !

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
Heya !

My name is Pierre CREUSEVAULT (Dipierox on some games), i'm 23 years old and i'm from Lyon, France. I've just graduated from my Design school and i aim to work as a Transportation Designer soon or later.

My first experience in racing games was NFS : Porsche 2000 (what a fantastic game btw !). I used to play various kind of racing games during my childhood but the ones that stayed on my mind were Rally Championship 2000 and NFS Underground. After several years away from Racing Games i started playing Project Cars and fell in love with it, which obviously brought me to Project Cars 2.

I wasn't particularly interested in E-Sports until i figured it was a fantastic way to discover the Racing atmosphere alongside very skilled Drivers. After spending a few hours comparing the different "Leagues" available, i discovered RSR and felt like it was the good way for me to set my first steps into Racing Competitions.

I'm looking forward to see you all soon !

Welcome here ! Nice to see a French guy, we're not that many :p
Just by curiosity, are you using wheel or controller ?

Pierre CREUSEVAULT

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Welcome here ! Nice to see a French guy, we're not that many :p
Just by curiosity, are you using wheel or controller ?
Thank you ! That's probably because most of us can't understand English ! :p
Right now i'm playing with a controller (An Xbox 360 controller to be more accurate) but i have to admit i'm having some issues racing with it (like with the cable which has a bad contact so i have to keep it in the right position with a rubber band lol) so i'll buy a wheel as soon as possible !

MerlinC

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm Merlin - and I'm not alcoholic - but addicted to simracing :p

Did sign in to the web-site because we raced for RSR a view weeks ago in an iRacing endurance event.

What else can I say about me?
  • I'm doing simracing since approximately 10 years.
  • By far not the fastest but that doesn't really matter to me. I'm mostly interested in the challenge to drive with the most realistic settings/behavior I could get. Therefore I always turn any adds-off and do race in VR as well - couldn't afford a 6-DOF sim-rig until know.
  • Preferred sim currently is iRacing - but do own rF2, pCARS2, AssettoCorasa and ACC.
  • Mostly interested in endurance events and GT/GTE races. But did participate in a formula1 league in the past as well.
  • Furthmore interested in telemetry data analysis - although most sims of today are not at the point where you really can transfer real-word racing telemetry data conclusions to the data you gather from the sim. But fireing up MoTec and look into the data - what might have caused the issues (over-/understeer, loss of control) is still I'm doing often. Unfortunately most of the time it is not the car causing the issue and it's driver induced, but the data must be lying there ;-)
  • As mentioned earlier currently my favorite sim is iRacing - but looking forward to AssettoCorsa Competizone. Still beta but starts to make fun driving in VR and the change of tyre behavior during a stint seem to me much more realistic than the iRacing tiremodel. Furthermore they got rain implemented which is one of the things I'm missing in iRacing. Not saying that I'm the champ in wet conditions - but adopting to different conditions is one of the things which need to be managed when driving a race-car. This in my opinion is a must for sim-racing as well. Can't understand those people doing hot-lap after hot-lap under the identical conditions. But everybody can do that to his likeing.
See you on track. Be fast and safe.

Last edited:

Noztra

Community Member
Reaction score
Hi to all. I'm Gianluca from Italy. I'm 42 years old and I am a fan of AC. I hope to find good friends and fair guys. See you on track ;)

Welcome mate. :)

Signups are open for our S2 In AC. :)

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Welcome mate. :)

Signups are open for our S2 In AC. :)

You are getting quickly to the point @Noztra :D

Users who are viewing this thread