[How To] Use the RSR Theme Overlay in OBS (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Make it same res as your stream screen
yeah i did and i just want the bloody thing to move lol only way i can do it is by moving the whole thing up lol may just have to do that tbh

Ben Watkinson

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I usually make it small then drag it to top left

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
@UnstopaPaul, whats the app you use for your stream in pcars2 to display session, track, car details? Looks really good (just been watching a few of your streams)
Figured out how to get chat into obs thanks to @Jonno's restream comment..
@Cluck, am I allowed to display your screenshots of pcars in the background of the loading screens etc? full credit given naturally (=
On that note: @t0daY, permission to include RSR's banner, logo(s) & URL whilst streaming/racing?
1588002930606.png

Pictures are from your flickr stream on a continuous loop. I can remove them quickly if needed.

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
On that note: @t0daY, permission to include RSR's banner, logo(s) & URL whilst streaming/racing?
Sure. Feel free (that counts for everybody obviously :))

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Cluck, am I allowed to display your screenshots of pcars in the background of the loading screens etc? full credit given naturally (=
You don't have to ask but I appreciate the fact that you did :). As long as the 'credit' is subtle that's more than enough.

And as per t0daY's post above, the same goes for anybody. My images are on flickr to download freely (though you're not allowed to alter them (beyond cropping) and/or passing off as your own work)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
my only ask for the stuff I've created (for RSR mind) is that you remember if you are using RSR streaming overlays you are representing RSR if you use em and coduct yoursel accordingly ;)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@UnstopaPaul, whats the app you use for your stream in pcars2 to display session, track, car details? Looks really good (just been watching a few of your streams)
Figured out how to get chat into obs thanks to @Jonno's restream comment..
View attachment 8866
Pictures are from your flickr stream on a continuous loop. I can remove them quickly if needed.

I can recommend Simhub for displaying live data on stream, simple to use and plenty of support available. and shoudl you try simhub, feel free to ask for help :)

UnstopaPaul

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I can recommend Simhub for displaying live data on stream, simple to use and plenty of support available. and shoudl you try simhub, feel free to ask for help :)
My telemetry is custom code I wrote for myself. I've been meaning to package it well enough to release, but never quite got round to it. Who knows, if AMS2 becomes a thing and has similar (hopefully improved) output data I might adapt it.

Users who are viewing this thread