GT OMEGA USERS.. (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
HI GUYS..
Right straight to it. I have the opportunity to get myself a gt omega cockpit for an absolute steel only thing is it dont come with a seat. So my question is will any seat fit on it or do i have to get the omega one. The gt omega seat is £130 on its own. now as im going to pay less than that for the rig i dont want to spend that much on a seat. Any info would be great guys cheers..

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

steveg200

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I use the GT omega Art which is very stable.i think the pro wobbles if you havnt got the extra stableising brackets

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I use the GT omega Art which is very stable.i think the pro wobbles if you havnt got the extra stableising brackets
Ok... But can i bolt on a diffrent seat.?? The one im getting is i think the art. I assume thats the one with the big bit were the wheel goes

falcon2081

Founding Member
Community Member
Reaction score
@jonnotheone you should be able to bolt any seat you want to it.

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm a bit late to this but I have one of the earlier GT Omega Pro cockpits, with one of their seats. As steveg already pointed out, it's a bit too wobbly without the support bars, but they were only a tenner (I think) and it's been perfect for me since :).

As far as I can see, you should be able to mount any seat to it, though they will probably all require some amount of fettling and possibly making your own fixing bracket. Mine is one of the GT Omega seats, it came with it when I bought the set off a guy from WMD1 :)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm a bit late to this but I have one of the earlier GT Omega Pro cockpits, with one of their seats. As steveg already pointed out, it's a bit too wobbly without the support bars, but they were only a tenner (I think) and it's been perfect for me since :).

As far as I can see, you should be able to mount any seat to it, though they will probably all require some amount of fettling and possibly making your own fixing bracket. Mine is one of the GT Omega seats, it came with it when I bought the set off a guy from WMD1 :)
Yeh iv seen the brackets that come with the art cockpit there a bit flimsy for my seat so ill be making a bracket for it. Something sturdy..

Users who are viewing this thread