Project CARS 2 Ginetta Challenge - Mini League (1 Viewer)

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
Not to push things, but the sign up for R4 - Spa is getting a bit tight as stated for 21st June (aka next wednesday).

Thats going to some long laps in these with everyone mostly on full throttle and bouncing off the limiter.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Well who is the OP of all the Ginetta threads? I give a hint, it is not @Cluck :D
I know, I know, but as you linked into the discussion about the excel sheet, I thought you were taking care of this. My bad :oops:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I know, I know, but as you linked into the discussion about the excel sheet, I thought you were taking care of this. My bad :oops:

Just messing with you, relax :D either me or @Raigore will take care of it :)

Raigore

Staff iRacing
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not to push things, but the sign up for R4 - Spa is getting a bit tight as stated for 21st June (aka next wednesday).

Thats going to some long laps in these with everyone mostly on full throttle and bouncing off the limiter.

Clock wise or anti Clock wise? Sorry, couldn't resist but you keep saying things :D :D

Mearcat

Community Member
Reaction score
Clock wise or anti Clock wise? Sorry, couldn't resist but you keep saying things :D :D

Question is, is it clockwise, anitclockwise or both?????

because quantumly speaking it can be both at the same point in time :confused::confused: :D

Users who are viewing this thread