General Motorsport Discussion (1 Viewer)

Invincible

Community Member
Reaction score

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Was watching NASCAR's Watkins Glen 355 today. Do track limits rule a thing in NASCAR beside that no-overtake-inside-yellow-line rule on speedways? Every single driver was exiting turn 5 like this without any trouble
3.jpg

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Was watching NASCAR's Watkins Glen 355 today. Do track limits rule a thing in NASCAR beside that no-overtake-inside-yellow-line rule on speedways? Every single driver was exiting turn 5 like this without any trouble
View attachment 2220
They just know those guys are not used to right turns :p

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@1185323118 The no overtaking inside of yellow line rule only counts in Daytona and Talladega, mainly for safety reasons, on all other tracks track limits is a foreign word for them as far as i know

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Watched this live in the livestream yesterday......

and Macau GP's livestream if anyone want to watch

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
GTs at Macau are great, but nothing compared to the Superbikes there, these guys are really crazy :D

Diluvian

Community Member
Reaction score
wow, nice move :D

I first thought it was the same car which crashed last year

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
wow, nice move :D

I first thought it was the same car which crashed last year

Laurens Vanthoors is driving a Porsche this year around, and he has already crashed once during practice :p

Dama_The_Crow

Community Member
Reaction score
:wideyed:

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Not sure if anyone is interested, but the V8 Supercars are holding the final round of the season this weekend and for the first time ever it's in my beautiful city of Newcastle, Australia. I don't know if you guys are able to watch it or not but if you do get a chance to it will be worth it to see the beautiful place I live and hopefully so good racing action. :)

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
yeah heard about that, the track is said to be pretty awesome, is the championship already decided? wasn't able to watch it since the Townsville races as i didnt have enough time to follow so many racing series ^^
In Austria/Germany we have a PayTV channel that is showing 1h highlight shows of V8 Supercars, so if i can catch it i will definitely watch it

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
yeah heard about that, the track is said to be pretty awesome, is the championship already decided? wasn't able to watch it since the Townsville races as i didnt have enough time to follow so many racing series ^^
In Austria/Germany we have a PayTV channel that is showing 1h highlight shows of V8 Supercars, so if i can catch it i will definitely watch it
The campionship is still up for grabs from what I've heard, there were five contenders going into last round but after some incidents there's just two left, Wincup and McLaughlin.

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
then i obviously have to cheer for the one with the Austrian Title sponsor :D

miagi

Community Member
Reaction score
Looks like someone found the rounding tool in Catia.

Users who are viewing this thread