Project CARS 2 Friday Night Drink & Drive: End of Season Party Edition - 19:00 UTC (1 Viewer)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
After another successful Revolution Cup season, it seems fitting to have a little celebration!

Come and blow off some steam and have a laugh with us, by driving in circles with some novel combos. We'll do a whole bunch of short races, using car & track suggestions from the crowd - or the world famous RSR-spinnery-bob-wheel-of-misfortune-random-combo-o-matic. Maybe even some team games, if the numbers are right.

All members are welcome! Bring a drink (alcoholic or otherwise) and leave your super serious sim racing hat at the door.

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score

CatchAGlimpse

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I'm up for this, my random selection chucked out Long Beach - BMW 320c - Night dry with Joker Lap.... sounds exciting :p

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
I had a go with those random wheels and got Mazda Radbul - Knockhill - Night with Snow with no track limits (which is just as well as nobody would be able to keep to them anyhoo) - that's how my luck goes!

AndrexUK

Community Member
Reaction score
Gonna pass on this, but apparently, you need to run:

Bannochbrae
Ferrari 330 P4
Daytime - Dry
Snow

Mmmmm

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Monza Oval / M3 Group A / Night (Thunderstorm) / Snow

Eeeehm, lets go! :D

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Just making sure nobody is misunderstanding me, We will spin the wheels on the night to come up with the random combos, I'm only asking for individual cars, tracks, and odd wildcard rules to add to the selection.

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
I am up for this!

The wheels of misfortune gave me
Willow Springs - M3 Group A - Daytime Dry - Wheelbarrow (please explain!)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Wheelbarrow is a team game. 2 drivers per team, 1 is the wheelbarrow (stays in neutral, can only steer and brake), the other is the pusher. 1st team across the line wins! It's especially fun on a hilly track, such as the Horse Theif Mile.

wabi

Community Member
Reaction score
15 laps with rx on ice tires at willow springs on 26th august at 13:00 without pitstop with full fuel ... who will survive

Puffpirat

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Wheelbarrow is a team game. 2 drivers per team, 1 is the wheelbarrow (stays in neutral, can only steer and brake), the other is the pusher. 1st team across the line wins! It's especially fun on a hilly track, such as the Horse Theif Mile.
Worked well at Monza too xD

Too soon?

AndrexUK

Community Member
Reaction score
I've heard of ppl doing a 'Mario kart' style race, where (and excuse my ignorance to the correct shell colours / abilities) you have X number of racers
3 or 4 'shell' drivers.

Again, I have never played Mario, so no idea which colour does what, but I suspect you will understand the concept and correct it...

Racers drive a certain car (probably the custom white livery for easy identification)
Medium speed car

1 guy drives a Green car (a slightly faster car) and drives like the green shell in MK (random player takedowns!)
1 guy drives a Red car (even faster car) and homes in on a certain racer (ie P6)
1 guy drives a Red car (much faster car) and homes in on the leader all the time.

Needs a nice wide track (and I even go so far as to suggest switching penalties off! Yeah, mega crazy!!! I know!!!)

Alternate racers / shell drivers / cars / tracks = fun?

But could be a laugh?

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Go-Kart - LeMans - Snow :D
I might be in for this if I'm back on time

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Unfortunately I'll be at work for this :(

Jonno

RSR Family