Project CARS 2 FIA World Rally Cross @ Loheac - Completed (1 Viewer)

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Well after the little races i had with alex and hobbs last night im all geard up for this now. Surprisingly we were extreemly clean despite us doing rallyx lol. Im still yet to kevin Erickson someone lol.

Jaco P.

Community Member
Reaction score
Ok, I’m in for tonight.
Hopefully I’ll be able to at least do decent without a handbrake.. :panda:

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Ok, I’m in for tonight.
Hopefully I’ll be able to at least do decent without a handbrake.. :panda:
Map a butron bud just remap your lights or something for tonight as theses caes dont have lights anyway.. So much better with an handbrake.

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
Attention all Drivers @Puffpirat@Battenberg@The Wayfaerer@Alex Salmon@mikeysalmon27@wabi@Darksi@jamesl91@steveg200@FlyingKman@t0daY
@Shepard@Freak Superman@Jonno@Jacques Wessels@Hobbnob@Corentin_Bergès@Ranjanado@Jaco P.

Please be there at 19:00 UTC for the briefing, all the Qualifying heats will start at 19:10-19:15. If you are not present on time for your heat you will be awarded a DNS for that round. That will impede your chances for the semi-final

I will post the starting lobbies here shortly

Reactions: Tom

Jonno

RSR Family
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
@Nighttiger this was a fantastic event mate really well put together i honeatly think this should be an official event well done bud. I really enjoyed it as did the others.

Nighttiger

Community Member
Reaction score
First of all, I want to thank everyone for competing in the WRX event, it was a whole different kind of organizing and racing, but IMO it went very well and everyone had tons of fun!

I uploaded the results of the race in the second post of this thread, you can see your qualifying points (based on times between drivers) and your qualifying end position. The semi-finals and the finals are in there as well.

Congratulations to @Alex Salmon for winning the first ever WRX event!!! I also want to congratulate @The Wayfaerer and @steveg200 for their podium finishes.

upload_2018-2-16_16-36-55.png

Finally, I would like to hear the opinions of you guys about this event!
  • Opinion in general :)
  • Was there to much/to little/enough time between the heats?
  • Was the event good in length?
  • Was every thing clear? / other things
  • How was the live stream?

Last edited:

Jaco P.

Community Member
Reaction score
Thanks Tiger for this event. For me it was really good fun. In fact was my first real event here on RSR, so that much excitement for me.
Also I’m pretty happy with my standings with some bitter taste as my wheel unfortunately failed in the semis so I had to retire.
Driving was great fun, preparations inbetween on the other hand were a little confusing for me as I’m not really skilled with Steam & Teamspeak...so there was a brief moment where you needed to get me into the lobby etc., but everything after that was smooth.
Although I feel there is kinda lots of work for all the lobbies (with right setting every time) & heats to prepare for all and after that racing is quickly over..
Anyhow, it was fun & would do it again anytime. :)

Users who are viewing this thread