FIA WEC - Silverstone 30/8 - 1/9 - RSR Meetup? (1 Viewer)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I've got the le Mans bug and I've got it bad. Anyone considering going to Silverstone for the first round of the next WEC season? I'm tempted to go for the full weekend, it would be awesome to set up a RSR camp and meet some of you guys. It's on the weekend of 30th of August to 1st of September.

Tickets are £50 for the all 3 days, and a further £30 for camping. There's also a discount code from Radio Le Mans for 30% off (expires on Wednesday), if you order 2 or more tickets, making it £56 - pretty good for a mini holiday!

Interested:

Last edited:

m4nu

Head of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
You said Le Mans?? :D

Hello from the Mulsanne corner! :)

JPEG_20190615_220731.jpg

Mark

Community Member
Reaction score
Ahem!**
Back on topic please ;) Not jealous at all but tuning in via Eurosport
That’s only half an hour down the road from me so I’d be up for popping in and saying hello on one of the days. Doubt I’d get away with 3 days away though sadly. Nice idea.

Reactions: Tom

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
oh, Hi Pete :D

(surprised he isn't asleep)

Tom

Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Bump! Tagging some nearby(ish) members who might be keen, apologies if I missed anyone. I want to start making arrangements for my only real holiday of the year.

This weekend is 3 weeks away (30th Aug - 1st Sept). The ELMS race is on the Saturday, and WEC races on the Sunday, so I'm keen to camp over the weekend, if anyone else wants to join and build a RSR village with me? Otherwise I'll just go for the Sunday.

@Darksi @Jamesl91 @Cluck @steveg200 @Jonno @ramdrop @ramiboo @xImJakeyy @Alex Salmon @Imthecrabby @FuBii @Anto @Ben Watkinson @2scoops @UnstopaPaul @CatchAGlimpse @cheekymunkey78 @Daz Oz @Ellisimo @hinesy32 @Hobbnob @MikeyTT @SBart_uk @SlowBloke @SP1KEGRW @T.rev.1 @Topsie @w0rthy @Stokemon (juuust in case:p)

Stokemon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Not this year :( an event usually first on my calendar but new job and moving house gets in the way.

• Friendly
Reactions: Tom

Cluck

Super Moderator
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
With everything going on here, with work now well underway on the annexe, I'm going to have to pass too :(

hinesy32

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Dam, just noticed this. Unfortunately I am on holiday at home in Ireland but would have been up for it. I am up in Manchester.

Maybe one of the British GT meetings could be arranged?

Users who are viewing this thread