Project CARS 2 Ferrari Challenge - R2: Dubai (1 Viewer)

Ferrari Challenge - R2: Dubai
Posted by m4nu
Project CARS 2
Thursday, January 17, 2019 - 19:30
Until: Tuesday, January 15, 2019 - 22:59
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Corentin_Bergès

Community Member
Reaction score
First rule of practice....destroy all non-permanent markers. It did catch me a little, but I settled back in as I'd done a lot of practice without markers during Season 5.

I was not much troubled by the absence of braking markers, because i knew where to brake. BUT i was disturbed during the first lap it was missing...At least when you destroy it, say it... at least for this track

Last edited:

Rargon

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Someone had serious beef with the brake markers. At one stage in the second race someone "removed" the brake marker to the loooong left-hander prior to the last two corners. I saw @Rargon go off, thought that's my chance, and simply followed him way off track. Wouldn't be surprised if the same happened to @UnstopaPaul behind me.
From my perspective it was kinda a relive seeing you useing the same marker as I did. :D
I also had a brake marker issue in Race 1 where I was wondering why I couldn't take the inside line on the last turn. Until I relised a couple of laps later the 100m marker was gone and I was braking at 50m. :facepalm:

wabi

Community Member
Reaction score
Race one was lonely after my old man bladder forced a 2 min pitstop.
Cranberries are good for that ... as I've heard from the experience of men, younger than me ;)

Users who are viewing this thread