Feel VR (1 Viewer)

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
For those not in the know:
https://feelvr.game/

Has anyone here taken the plunge? I'm very tempted to upgrade over the summer as I will be able to dedicate more time to gaming again =D It's either this or a new GPU. I kinda need/want both just as equally.
Unless someone has an old GPU they are looking to get rid of =D Anything is better than my gtx 760 just now

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I have been looking at these, just not in a position to get them now.

SteveO916

Community Member
Reaction score
tbh if you are currently playing with a controller then any wheel would be an upgrade, no need to jump straight to direct drive. If it was me i'd go for a 2nd hand wheel (G27, G29, G920) and 2nd hand GPU then you get an upgrade in both area's.

fab. ICEMAN

Staff iRacing
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
A direct drive mounted on a desk?

Dutchtastic

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
I went from a G27 to a CSW 2.5 and I feel my arms / shoulders quite a bit.
There is more to gain from vision/quality then going for a DD-wheel

The Wayfaerer

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

William has done a pretty good video on this wheel, he says it has a lot of potential although it has still a LOT of issues
probably a normal wheel from Logitech, Thrustmaster or Fanatec is the better way to go

Laserbeak43

Community Member
Reaction score
Pre-ordered. Just hoping something gets released to attach Fanatec wheels at some point.

Jomba

Community Member
Reaction score

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Nothing yet, got a request a little while ago for delivery address confirmation but they don’t exactly keep people informed. I think they’re close with the pedals but don’t know about the wheel. If it doesn’t come through I think I’m going to get a sim.plicity wheel when my T500rs conks out.

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Latest update is in. :eek::mad:
They've admitted they're out of money for wheel development :oops::rolleyes:.
They're hoping to sell pedals to generate more cash (but this sounds like it will be before KS backers get theirs/ours).:mad::mad::mad:

Looks like it's spiralling toward doom, can't see any way they will deliver anything at this rate. Lost my money on this one, but that was always a risk with KS.
I really thought at the time I backed them that the Pimax was the bigger risk, but that's delivered and is a nice bit of kit.

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
First consumer review, a week after I gave up and ordered Fanatec V3 pedals on Black Friday...

I got some 'splaining to do to SWMBO

Laserbeak43

Community Member
Reaction score
I had V3s anyway. Just wanted to support an underdog. I wish them well. I'll find good use for them when they arrive. <3

exiges

Community Member
Reaction score
First consumer review, a week after I gave up and ordered Fanatec V3 pedals on Black Friday...

I got some 'splaining to do to SWMBO

Good review, seems to be quite a bit of flexing going on when braking. The clubsport v3 always feel solid.

Not a fan of the styling, the bright red flashes and silver checker plate is hard on the eye.

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
FeelVR Pedals One arrive today, I’ve been using the Fanatec V3’s that I got in Black Friday deals since Christmas and they feel really nice, an improvement over the T3pa Pro + load-cell. Will test them and post some thoughts over the weekend.

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
First impressions, that reviewer was talking utter nonsense. They are nowhere near the build quality of Fanatec V3's. Even after a short blast I've decided I'm keeping the V3's.

The pedal action feels weird, the spring on the accelerator just feels wrong, the pedal travel movement isn't linear and the spring force doesn't feel consistent, you feel like you need to push the pedal twice to get full throttle, VTEC owners might like this but I don't.

The brake is part pedal travel which doesn't register (like a dead zone), then part load cell, which makes no sense, without any instructions it's difficult to know whether something needs to be adjusted, but as it came out of the box it doesn't feel or work all that great, the clutch pedal is the only one that feels even remotely sensible.

In general the pedals are too far apart, it looks like they slide left and right, but with no tool included to open the back I'm reluctant to start dismantling them on the first day. (Tools are incldued for certain adjusters but it's not clear what they do to be perfectly honest).

My T3PA Pro's with load cell felt better than this. This is all based on a quick run in RF2 and AC because PC2 won't recognise them, deleted my profile and everything, no response....

Don't know what that reviewer was smoking, the Fanatecs are so much better...

Oh and the sharp edges on the pedals mean you will need shoes, socks won't cut it, my feet were feeling a little annoyed after just a few laps...

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
I hope they can be improved with some adjustment, they’re not completely awful, more weird than awful. I’m going to have a tat about with them and see what I can do. Very much a first impression.

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Well I had a good play around with them, but they’re not for me. Definitely nowhere near the build quality of the Fanatec V3’s having spent time looking closely at them to tinker. They’ll be going on eBay soon. That you tuber who did the first review is adamant they’re amazing, but that’s not my opinion. As I said, not awful, just not as good as the V3’s.

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
I've put the pedals on eBay if anybody is interested in them, I bought Fanatec V3s on Black Friday because I thought this project had failed and I wouldn't be getting anything. The V3 are simply better in every way, so these are listed at a sensible £150 starting price, which is less than half the price of the Fanatecs. They're ok pedals, Barry did a review which is worth a watch Sim Racing Garage Review of FeelVR PEdals One

Users who are viewing this thread