Assetto Corsa Fanatec Podium AC Settings (1 Viewer)

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Info updated, i like P1 but there's something wrong with ffb with podium, lateral forces are very weak and also because of that car is very oversteery in mid-low speed corners/chicanes, there's a strange wheel shaking at high speed on straights too :confused:

Ricardo

Staff Assetto Corsa
#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Info updated, i like P1 but there's something wrong with ffb with podium, lateral forces are very weak and also because of that car is very oversteery in mid-low speed corners/chicanes, there's a strange wheel shaking at high speed on straights too :confused:
Maybe someone with podium can help
@Puffpirat @Jeff[NL]

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score

What are your settings on the DD and in AC ?

I had to do some tweaking also after latest driver updates and its not perfect yet for my liking but it is getting better so still fiddling around a bit.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
ffb ac.jpg

In game FFB 50%, all other settings to 0, gamma 1

Jeff[NL]

#TeamRSR
Reaction score
View attachment 8468

In game FFB 50%, all other settings to 0, gamma 1

I have the FFB in game at 100% and on my DD 30% , also i have FEI on 90% and NIN on 5%.
Yet i see that my FFB signal gets out of limit or something in game so i thinks there is still something not right tho.

Havocc

RSR Academy
Reaction score
I have the FFB in game at 100% and on my DD 30% , also i have FEI on 90% and NIN on 5%.
Yet i see that my FFB signal gets out of limit or something in game so i thinks there is still something not right tho.
Ffb interpolation should solve that

Users who are viewing this thread