ETS & ATS (1 Viewer)

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
RSR Logistics returns with a new look and our own trailers Currently down in the beautiful country of Italy @Darksi

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Saw this on the steam sale & thought what the hell... Noticed a few of you still play it haha

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Saw this on the steam sale & thought what the hell... Noticed a few of you still play it haha
we certainly do, although we have the dlc so tend to explore those locations. but definitely come and join us :). its a nice chillout game and does sometimes involve some racing

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Managed to get all the dlc & game for just under £4 thanks to the steam sale & a handy discount voucher from that steam race thing :cool:

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Nice one, get yourself 2 hours logged in game and then you can join the mulitplayer and come tour europe with us

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
Are there set times you do this, I haven't touched it for months. It's definitely one for beer and snacks relaxing driving...

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Are there set times you do this, I haven't touched it for months. It's definitely one for beer and snacks relaxing driving...
nope, normally its later in the evening as a chill out but recently its been most nights around 10pm but if more people are interested id be happy to dedicate a night to exploring europe in ETS.

oh for sure, we normally find a destination that we all have then head that way or as close as we can make it. sometimes it involved a bit of racing each other but generally its a chilled out evening where we just drive and chat.

bare in mind we use the DLC locations which can involves some massive trucks and twisty roads. Also 2hrs single player is required before you can access multiplayer and a tonne of money is useful too :D

Michael

#TeamRSR
Community Member
Reaction score
Is this still with TruckersMP? I'd be interested to join you for a haul.

Darksi

Manager of RSR
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
Looks like RSR Logistics Division is going to have to put on a convoy :)

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
Should be something that comes naturally haha, both my parents were hgv drivers, both in the military & civil sector... Spent a good amount of my childhood just cruising around with them.

Born2BSlow

Community Member
Reaction score
10pm start is too late for me. I'm committed to getting in shape (well round is a shape lol) and getting up at 6 to swim/gym every day means early bed for me. Weekends might work but with the good weather I'm usually doing stuff that keeps me away from the PC then as well.

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
10pm start is too late for me. I'm committed to getting in shape (well round is a shape lol) and getting up at 6 to swim/gym every day means early bed for me. Weekends might work but with the good weather I'm usually doing stuff that keeps me away from the PC then as well.
sometimes we will go on it earlier than that. best thing to do is add 1 of us on steam and just ask.

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score
So after sinking 30+ hours into this I'm starting to get somewhere hahaha. 2 small garages, 4 drivers, 4 trucks & 2 trailers with only 1 loan to pay off....
Soon have my own big rig to wonder around the map in convoys, something that's a lot easier now that I have unlocked the long distance stuff. (made the mistake of focusing on the eco skills first).

Jamesl91

Staff rFactor 2
Staff
#TeamRSR
Reaction score
So after sinking 30+ hours into this I'm starting to get somewhere hahaha. 2 small garages, 4 drivers, 4 trucks & 2 trailers with only 1 loan to pay off....
Soon have my own big rig to wonder around the map in convoys, something that's a lot easier now that I have unlocked the long distance stuff. (made the mistake of focusing on the eco skills first).
you can help earn money by leaving ets2 running when your home but noton pc that way your drivers can continue working

FuBii

RSR Academy
Reaction score

Users who are viewing this thread