Project CARS 2 Car lifts throttle/hits brakes on its own (1 Viewer)

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Since last Tuesday I have a new issue.... I didn't change the settings btw. Maybe someone has the solution for this issue? At random the car lifts the throttle or hits the brakes itself???? Thought maybe caused by program or service in background..so forced the windows 10 fall 2017 creators update but the issue is still there. Tested wheel/pedals in pcars one and dirt rally....no issues... I'll try a complete uninstall reinstalll of game and wheel/pedals... hope that will work, otherwise I'll have to quit revolution cup season 3...

Last edited:

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Has braking assist been turned on accidentally? Or perhaps you need to play around with your pedal dead zones more?

Ranjanado

Community Member
Reaction score
Since last Tuesday I have a new issue.... I didn't change the settings btw. Maybe someone has the solution for this issue? At random the car lifts the throttle or hits the brakes itself???? Thought maybe caused by program or service in background..so forced the windows 10 fall 2017 creators update but the issue is still there. Tested wheel/pedals in pcars one and dirt rally....no issues... I'll try a complete uninstall reinstalll of game and wheel/pedals... hope that will work, otherwise I'll have to quit revolution cup season 3...
I got the same issue!! It’s like I’m not pressing the accelerator pedal, but the car keeps going like you are flooring it or I loose all steering response and forcefeedback. It thought it was my computer. But it maybe a steam or PCars 2 thing

The Breeze

Social Media
RSR Academy
Reaction score
Brake assistance was on.... hail, hail to the MightySausage @SillySausage @Ranjanado . Spooky stuff because I never got near this setting... game has a mind if its own.....brrrr.

SillySausage

Community Member
Reaction score
Was just a shot in the dark, glad to hear it worked.

Users who are viewing this thread